- Pistons now interact with Slime Blocks in cooler ways! (Thanks to ZipKrowd for their contribution!)
- Bug fixes! Many bug fixes!
- The game has achieved sentience. Please do not taunt the game.
- [Bug MC-3631] – Creepers float one-eighth of a block above the ground.
- [Bug MC-34648] – Torch not placeable on stained glass
- [Bug MC-46776] – When only a Spectator stays near mobs, they don't despawn
- [Bug MC-47811] – The bottom texture of non-full blocks is flipped vertically
- [Bug MC-48954] – When you kill invisible horse variants, the screen will turn red/black
- [Bug MC-50073] – It is possible to change the missing block model
- [Bug MC-50239] – Pick block on hydrated farmland gives dirt block with invalid data value (missing texture)
- [Bug MC-50510] – Burning Furnace (Block 62) Has Wrong Inventory Image
- [Bug MC-50729] – Vines orienting improperly in inside corners
- [Bug MC-51379] – Rails render from below, but not correctly
- [Bug MC-51934] – Lapis-Lazuli Ore Pick Block
- [Bug MC-53370] – Any stone slabs ontop of one another creates a double stone block
- [Bug MC-53371] – Respawn button does not work if spawnpoint is outside of the worldborder
- [Bug MC-53375] – Sheep give other color when sheared
- [Bug MC-53381] – Player takes damage when world border is nearer than 179 blocks
- [Bug MC-53401] – redstone overlay gets tinted
- [Bug MC-53405] – Singleplayer menu: Only one click loads world
- [Bug MC-53412] – The worldborder stops the player one block further away from the center in South/East direction
- [Bug MC-53419] – Unable to create/load new heavily customized world
- [Bug MC-53434] – Can place blocks outside world border.
- [Bug MC-53442] – /worldborder missing string: commands.worldborder.setSlowly.success
- [Bug MC-53460] – Redstone Gives Off No Particles When Being Broken
- [Bug MC-53464] – Scrollbar in all lists act weird/unresponsively
- [Bug MC-53469] – Sliders have incorrect values causing world to never be created (java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: n must be positive)
- [Bug MC-53493] – Minecraft Crashes when setting FixedBiome to Hell
- [Bug MC-53514] – Lava Oceans setting does not work in Customized world type
- [Bug MC-53570] – Barrier particles fight for attention
- [Bug MC-53580] – Crafting wool/clay/glass/dog collars results in the wrong color.
- [Bug MC-53616] – River Generation Dramatically Increased in Default World-Gen.
- [Bug MC-53918] – Double-clicking server in server list no longer does anything
- And a whole bunch more that weren’t on the bug tracker! USE THE BUG TRACKER TO REPORT BUGS, PLEASE!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, a penguin gets sad. Also, no bugfix!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots”, and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the drop-down at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first, or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/14w18a/minecraft_server.14w18a.jar