Are you ready for some bugfixes? There is a whole plethora of them! Poring over many of the bugs introduced in recent Snapshots, Mojang has been hammering them all out, one by one! While a new resource system is in development, it is not currently available for testing. Soon!
- Villagers now have sounds
- Horses, donkeys, and mules now have sounds
- Sleeping while in a Minecart produces a graphical glitch
- Argument "team" do not work with "!" for other players
- Scoreboard problem with "seeFriendlyInvisibles"
- Horse can climb ladders/vines
- Horses graze on non-grass blocks, also underwater
- Leashes break when riding a horse
- Cannot tie wild horses and foals
- Stacked Entity Spawner creating mass duplicate ghost entities
- Horse armor not keeping enchantments when dropping from a horse
- Crash due to corrupt pack.png in texture pack
- horses break lead when being lead when they stop to eat grass
- Unable to move previously ridden horses after reloading the world
- Problem with horse movement.
- Villagers can now ride on Grum
- Horses not running fast in creative
- Horse – Shift Key Locking
- IllegalStateException: Server tried to update attributes of a non-living entity
- Horse Speed does not remain constant