This week's Snapshot is ready for testing! Are you ready for the goodness? Check it out:
- Added a fancy new Scoreboard system
- Added some new functionality to dispensers
- Taught dispensers and droppers about the 3rd dimension
- Scared mobs away from the dangerous minecart tracks
- Former bugs listed below, have now been fixed:
- Achievements lost after update
- Flowing water still drags the player while flying.
- Piston extended and retracted at the same time
- Chest glitch that lets them appear as if they are opened while they are not.
- Doors texture wrong
- Particle Effects are messed up again...
- Breeding cows can consume more than one wheat
- Variable redstone strength causing strange update behavior
- Hopper doesn't accept items from second slot when container has different items in first slot
- Redstone signals shortened by devices that output a shorter signal
- Iron door stays powered when retrieving the redstone block
- Changing the Texturepack ingame renders strange
- Boats and minecarts should not be dropped in Creative
- Using Pick Block on Minecart with TNT or Hopper gives you just a Minecart
- Monostable Circuits only work in a North/South Configuration
- Armor enchantments (besides Thorns) have no effect on mobs
- If a minecart with hopper falls into the void, the game will crash
- Hopper minecart behave like they are on powered Activator rail if they never touched one.
- Wrong death message of renamed mobs spawned by dispensers
- Minecart with hopper is not placed on rail
Client Download: Click here
Server Download: Click here
As always, be sure to report any and all bugs found at the official Minecraft bug tracker!