- Villagers will now react positively on new trades, and negatively if you hurt them
- Villagers will not remove trades, but trading something else may be required to renew the old ones
- Zombies and Skeletons have new equipment, depending on difficulty
- There’s a new kind of Zombie, too
- Added the “Command Block” intended for adventure maps. It’s not craftable and not in the menu, but its id is 137
- A suprise block! This block is still work in progress, but will get a crafting recipe later on
You can get the snapshot at the following links below:
In addition, Mojang would like to announce the second community-created app to be recognized as an official Minecraft-supported app, "Seeds - for Minecraft"! This handy app collects and reviews seeds to generate your maps with, including screenshots of the map! Each seed also includes user-voted ratings, descriptions of the seed and more. Give it a look!