- Added an "Open to LAN" menu in the in-game menu, which allows players to open their world to other players. In the menu, the player can choose to turn cheats on or off, and choose the game mode.
- The multiplayer menu now scans for LAN servers (singleplayer worlds which are on the same LAN and have been published with the /publish command).
- Villagers may remove a trade option after it has been used at least 3 times.
- Added wooden stairs for the remaining three wood types (spruce, birch and jungle).
- Redstone (including repeaters, torches, levers, and pressure plates) and Rails can now be placed on slabs and stairs positioned upside down.
- Removed the downwards knockback while drowning.
- Pigs now drop 1-3 Porkchops instead of 0-2.
- Improved memory usage.
- The /tp command now allows teleporting to specified coordinates.
- The syntax for this is /tp [target player]
- The other functionality of the /tp command is still there.
Get the snapshot here:
Ghost Recon Online Giveaways
Anxious about the upcoming Ghost Recon Online game? We have two Online Giveaways!
Ghost Recon Online Beta Key Giveaway
Ghost Recon Online is currently a closed beta, and we are the only outlet distributing keys in North America from 06/21 to 06/25 - Earlier than other outlets! Premium members will have access to the keys on 06/21 (today) and General members will be able to get keys on 06/22 (tomorrow). Click the image above for details!
Ghost Recon Online Special Boost:
This are exclusive codes for Premium members! Curse is the only North American outlet giving this boost. Click on the image below for details! I've been in the beta for a while and it's a lot of fun and really raises the bar a bit for free to play shooters. Easily as enjoyable as other popular free to play shooters like Battlefield P4F or Blacklight Retribution.
1,000 RP (Requisition Points)
Five (5) M26 Frag Grenades