- You can now use “/publish” to open your single-player game for LAN friends to join. This is still very much work in progress, so it lacks some necessary settings such as what game mode your friends will get, and if they should be able to use cheats or not. Also, the “/publish” command is temporary, you can’t even access it if you haven’t enabled cheats =)
- The Ender Chest has been changed to have an inventory per player and not per world. Also, knocking down the chest will break it into 8 obsidian, unless you have Silk Touch.
- The texture pack folder button now works on Mac
- Fixed bug when Minecraft doesn't save your progress, stops generating chunks and freezes all the mobs.
- Fixed the Enderdragon not dealing any damage to the player after it has been hit once
- Fixed explosions not pushing back players
- Fixed buckets not picking up or placing water within the spawn protection
Get the snapshot here: