- Enchantment levels are slightly exponential again.
- It now takes 825 Experience to reach level 30.
- Added Ender Portal frame to creative inventory.
- Tripwire is now activated by all entities, including arrows.
- The max distance has been increased to 40 blocks.
- Boats can accelerate to faster than previous speeds.
- Boats are now easier to control.
- Wooden Pressure Plates detect arrows.
- String placed down has a smaller black frame unless on TNT, leaves or pistons.
- A lot of smaller changes and fixes.
- Texture Packs that are in folders and not in a zip file are recognized as a texture pack.
- Texture Packs image is displayed for folder based texture packs.
- The player can now see the cracking effect on blocks when other players mine blocks in multiplayer. Bug Fixes:
- Pressing F no longer reloads chunks.
- Fixed a bug when pistons pushed a wire.
- NPC Villagers procreate again.
- Mining a ore give now 3 times less experience orbs.
- Weathers transitions are back.
- Slime and Magma Cube jumping animations have been fixed.
- Armor and Tool enchantments now show on multiplayer.
- The search function in the creative inventory now only activates within the search tab, meaning that the inventory key now allows you to exit the creative menu once again.
Client: Download here
Server: Download here
I was all like, "Wait, you have always been able to place half slabs on.... oooooOOOOOOOHHHHH!"
I am a happy Minecrafter now.
the sky dimension: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Sky_Dimension
capture the flag gamemode
and fix some bugs:
when a piston is activated and you destroy it in creative, you recive the item. i mean, is not a "bug" but that make "spam" in the creative inventory
when you use the "pick block" action (in creative) in a top of a piston, you recive a piston or an item called unnamed
surely you think "nah, this things are some stupid things", sure, but are things i think i whant to share
Can someone please help with this?
Well that's true. But at the same time. It's been that way since they first released the game for sale back in Alpha. It just gets worse the more customers they have. Good thing they hired a couple people to scour the forums and be PR guru's.
No. Sorry, you are mistaken. Here are all the links made by Mojang proving it. They arent taking so long to release it. All updates take about a month and a half before being fully released.
http://www.minecraft.../Future_Updates (scroll down to where it says 1.4 on the far left.)
So far all of them say 1.4 is the mod api. If you still believe otherwise, please give me links to your proof.
I can also give you many other links, if you are still not convinced.
Please find the facts before posting 'You are wrong'.
My life in Minecraft will be complete!
When you try to disembark to hop from the top of your boat to a dock you built specifically for this, the game instead says, "Screw you, you're going for a swim a couple meters away. Enjoy all the entity glitches, single-player users! You're now stuck with all the annoying little problems that kept you away from multiplayer!"
Hey, that's me! I guess I might as well play Multi-player now. lol
rahter than Unzipping the folder, its easy enough to place the zip in the bin folder, and change the ".zip" to ".jar" (make sure you back up your current minecraft jar (rename it something, e.g. Minecraft_1.2.5_backup.jar)
Wrong. This bug was part of 12w21b and was fixed in 12w22a
Its nice to see someone knows what they're talking about. My opinion is that you should read up before you complain or state a bug, I was helping people for days who kept asking the same questions