This week's Snapshot is out for testing! What cool features have been added this go-around? Let's take a look:
- Many minor bug fixes and tweaks
- Doors have been changed to properly detect if they are open or closed. Double doors in existing maps will need to be updated
- Villagers will move indoors during night and rain, and socialize with each other
- Zombies will break down wooden doors on hard difficulty
- Added cat sounds
- Better movement for mobs in water
- Added rare mob item drops
Are you ready to defend your newly interactive villagers from door-destroying zombies? Get your Snapshot downloads in the links below!
We will be examining some of these changes in greater detail, but in the meantime, we have the following to consider - how are your villagers behaving with this update? How awesome is it to have working double-doors? What sort of rare items do mobs drop? Let us know about it!