- New jungle-specific mob that can be tamed
- Skeletons have new AI and a few new behaviors
- Various minor bug fixes and changes
- Added an experience item to creative mode
- Added a flame item…
- Updated language files
Additionally, some players have been trying to track changes not otherwise noted, and here's what Reddit writer keozen has compiled so far:
- A strange "well-type-thing" (technical term) people are finding in the desert
- Jungle Tree Saplings (thanks Minecraftman1)
- The textures for dispensers and saplings have been changed. (thanks Minecraftman1)
- If a 2x2 square of Jungle Tree Saplings is made and one is fertilized with bone meal, a huge tree is made (Thank you, Wolfrose88 via Minecraftman1)
- When Ocelots are bred, they will give birth to...KITTENS! They come in black, red or siamese. :ohmy.gif: (thanks Minecraftman1)
Feel free to add any findings you may come across in this thread, and check out our comprehensive coverage of update discoveries right here!
Client: Get the client here!
Server: Get the server here!
Our resident weekly news guys - David & Toby - take a fun-filled tour on the TradeChat server, to see a colorful medley of video-game tribute constructions, roller coasters and more, hosted by video game enthusiast PinkPanser - take a look!