Changes to display entity interpolation:
- interpolation always starts at the beginning on client tick
- field interpolation_start is replaced with start_interpolation, with a different meaning
- start_interpolation describes amount of ticks from the start of next client tick after receiving an update to start of interpolation
- for example value 0 means that interpolation will start at the beginning of next client tick after receiving the update
- start_interpolation is not stored in entity data
- when using data commands, if interpolated value is updated, but start_interpolation is not present in modified tag, interpolation will continue from the time of previous update, but with new values
Fixed bugs in 1.19.4-rc1
- MC-260857 - Display entities summoned with initial transformation interpolate incorrectly from default transformation during next transformation
Get the Release Candidate
Release Candidate are available for Minecraft: Java Edition. To install the Release Candidate, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the "Installations" tab.
Testing versions can corrupt your world, so please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: