Remember that only those on Xbox One / Windows 10 / and Android may participate in the Beta builds. You will not be able to join Realms or non-beta players worlds and you will not be able to open worlds opened in the Beta in earlier/current stable builds of Bedrock. These builds are not to be considered a final build and are a work in progress.
Today's update provides some fixes for some of those pesky crashes to help with performance and stability. Make sure to let Mojang know of any bugs you encounter so those can be taken care of.
Features and Bug Fixes
Performance and Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when computing the loot table of a Villager without user data
- Fixed an issue where the "Ranged Attack Goal" could not be used to move mobs in some Marketplace packs
- Play screen exit button now present with touch input on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed crash when hovering a pattern in the Stonecutter UI
- Fixed block namespace not being recorded in item stack's placement and destroy rules when sent over the network or saved to disk