Custom skins work again in multiplayer! Hopefully, those who have been experiencing crashes can enjoy their worlds again with their friends uninterrupted once again.
- Fixed several issues with Netherite items being lost in fire or lava (MCPE-70774, MCPE-79753, MCPE-84796)
- Recipe Select button prompt shows when hovering over a non-craftable recipe book item using controller (MCPE-79725)
- Recipe selected items put in the crafting input grid can now be hovered over with the controller to see their tooltip names
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing an emote and suspending the game (MCPE-73325)
- Fixed a crash that occurred on PlayStation 4 due to other players using custom skins
- Emotes can no longer be equipped before unlocking them (MCPE-84810)
- Custom skins once again work properly on multiplayer (MCPE-48207)