It felt like only yesterday when we had the first prerelease. Looks like Mojang is wrapping things up to get us 1.15.2 as soon as possible. For now, take some fixes as they clean up for a final release around the corner.
- Fixed bugs
- MC-169825 - “Multiplayer (3rd party)” shows in window title when disconnecting from a singleplayer world
- MC-169839 - Certain potion effects that override lower level effects don’t get removed after their duration ends
- MC-169840 - Drinking a level 1 potion under a level 2 beacon and leaving results in the effect being lost
- MC-169848 - Crashes when trying to create Beehive From planted tree
- MC-169886 - No older world protection in 1.15.2 PR 1