What's orange and white and sleeps all day? Jens, but Mojang still managed to finish another Java Snapshot this week. Enjoy!
A full summary of the content available in this snapshot can be found in the changelog on Minecraft.net, the following is a short summary:
CHANGES IN 19W07A
- Added Fox
- Narrator is now available in menus ("Ctrl + B" to activate it)
- Paintings are now broken up into individual textures
- Fixed bugs
What do they say?
- Foxes are nocturnal
- Foxes are nimble and quick, so sneak up on them carefully!
- Breed foxes with berries
- If you breed two foxes, their offspring will trust you forever
- Foxes like to eat any and every food item they find on the ground
- You may find a fox exploring a nearby village at night
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.14 is shaping up in the comments below!