Can you think of anything in this world that's as exciting as the existence of compost? No. You can't. Which is why we've included it in this week's snapshot. You're welcome!
A full summary of the content available in this snapshot can be found in the changelog on Minecraft.net, the following is a short summary:
CHANGES IN 19W03A
- Added the Compost
- Added Barrel sounds
- Added Grindstone sounds
- Added Sweet Berry Bush sounds
- Added placement and break sounds for crops and Netherwart
- Added sounds for Blast Furnace and Smoker
- Changed Campfire model and texture
- Fixed bugs
- Instead of eating your veggies you can make fertilizer from it!
- Crafted with 3 planks and 4 fences.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.14 is shaping up in the comments below!