A pre-release for Update Aquatic is now available!
A full changelog for this pre-release can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 1.13-PRE5
- Fixed a nasty crash
- Renamed a lot of internal IDs to be more consitent with the game
- Squashed bugs!
FIXED BUGS IN 1.13-PRE5
- MC-103516 - Spider and chicken jockeys only spawn the additional mob
- MC-118372 - Faulty netty-4.1.9.Final release causes players to be kicked from the server
- MC-124545 - Malformed JSON as 'name' value for 'show_entity' hoverEvent causes crash
- MC-124546 - /datapack disable only works in the overworld
- MC-125729 - Moving frosted ice preempts melting even under correct conditions
- MC-126136 - Inverted tab-suggestions for argument values in entity selectors are suggested even if the typed prefix doesn't include an exclamation mark
- MC-126144 - Cods suffocate when touching a solid block from below
- MC-126373 - Density of nether and overworld ore veins significantly lower in 18w versions
- MC-126906 - Buckets cannot be emptied against blocks with the state waterlogged
- MC-126915 - Dispenser with empty bucket removes waterlogged blocks instead of drying them out.
- MC-129527 - Drowned overlay turns dark blue when wearing enchanted armor
- MC-130270 - Iron golem spawning inside blocks
- MC-130480 - Input range entry and limits are reversed in error messages
- MC-130547 - Objective minecraft.used only ticks up when placing a block from a stack of 2 or more items
- MC-131094 - Projectiles ignore collisions for ~1 block after spawned
- MC-131599 - Opening player inventory with visible recipe book after using beacon causes crash
- MC-132002 - Ender dragon respawns when upgrading from 1.12 to 1.13-pre3
- MC-132064 - Swimming state does not end when teleporting / jumping out of water
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!