The fourth pre-release for Update Aquatic is now available!
A full changelog for this pre-release can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 1.13-PRE4
- Updated LWJGL
- Biome names are now sorted alphabetically in the buffet menu
- Performance improvements
- Bugs got fixed!
FIXED BUGS IN 1.13-PRE4
- MC-36030 - Music playing despite music / jukebox slider set to OFF
- MC-121798 - Can only scroll list in superflat preset selection when it is focused
- MC-126162 - Waterlogged blocks and bubble columns don't absorb explosion damage
- MC-126244 - Extreme lag when using the /locate command or when generating explorer maps
- MC-126595 - Blue Wither heads are intangible and invincible on the first tick(s?)
- MC-128299 - Blocky and fully bright areas appearing underwater
- MC-128690 - Water does not flow sideways when there’s no block below it
- MC-130270 - Iron golem spawning inside blocks
- MC-130530 - Water source block gets destroyed from downwards flowing water
- MC-131094 - Projectiles ignore collisions for ~1 block after spawned
- MC-131462 - Coordinate math error causes structure not to generate and possibly other issues
- MC-131768 - Models’ predicates are inverted
- MC-131773 - Comparators from command blocks no longer output results properly
- MC-131805 - Observers pulsing after being moved instantly after triggering
- MC-131825 - Enchanted books lose enchantments when upgrading
- MC-131849 - Duplication bug
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!