The third pre-release for Update Aquatic is now available!
A full changelog for this pre-release can be found on Minecraft.net.
FIXED BUGS IN 1.13-PRE3
- MC-131706 - Water doesn't destroy carpet
- MC-131633 - Mobs get stuck on carpet
- MC-131458 - Cobwebs don't appear on maps
- MC-131419 - Squids, fish, and dolphins don't suffocate on land
- MC-131416 - Conversion of a 2013 world crashes as of 1.13
- MC-131400 - Structure names allow trailing dots for folder names
- MC-131343 - Crash when clicking on a recipe in the recipe book without sufficient ingredients
- MC-131154 - Resource locations allow empty path pieces
- MC-130778 - End return portals don't return you to the centre End Island
- MC-130690 - EntityTag for spawn eggs is not working
- MC-130667 - Flowing water freezes in frozen biomes.
- MC-130554 - Waterlogged blocks have a full cube hitbox
- MC-130486 - Side of water and lava not rendered besides non-full-height blocks
- MC-130475 - Boats immediately sink when placed on water
- MC-130374 - vSync turns off in fullscreen mode
- MC-130169 - Enchanted items with capitals in enchantment ID cause crash (path of location: minecraft:Cookie)
- MC-129526 - Grass and ferns don't show up on a map
- MC-128558 - Swamp Hills (mutated_swampland) biomes have wrong colored water (light yellow)
- MC-128237 - Conduits, kelp, coral (fans), and tall grass have full hitboxes
- MC-128071 - Desert rabbits were the wrong color, but now they are missing
- MC-127720 - Baby horses have long necks
- MC-127326 - Rain splash particles don't appear on the surface of the water
- MC-127109 - Nether caves under lava oceans don't fill up with lava properly
- MC-127044 - Waterlogged blocks don't move entities if the water in them is flowing
- MC-126809 - minecraft:exploration_map loot table function only works on block containers
- MC-126138 - No rain sound in ocean
- MC-126038 - Observers getting moved in "on" state rather than "off" state
- MC-125644 - Dispenser filled with bone meal cannot create sea grass
- MC-124876 - Villagers requesting tools with no damage provided specifically want Damage:0
- MC-124325 - Nested /execute commands can only store success/result once
- MC-124174 - Game crash when give yourself an item with empty name
- MC-124025 - Terracotta, spawn egg and entity statistics are lost on world upgrade
- MC-123362 - SuccessCount of command blocks use the "result" return value of a command instead of "success"
- MC-123011 - Scores on scoreboard objectives created with old stats causes scoreboards to not store changes to scoreboard.dat
- MC-122498 - Some advancements and recipes are not upgraded when opening world in 17w47+
- MC-35856 - Multiple background /title songs playing at one time / automatic music overlap (not Jukebox music)
- MC-258 - Most text boxes / chat / scroll bars revert when the window changes size, fullscreen mode is toggled, or fullscreened game is tabbed into
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!