It's finally time for the Update Aquatic pre-release!
A full changelog for this Snapshot can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 1.13-PRE1
- New Update Aquatic title screen
- Three brand new pieces of music by C418
- You can now tab-complete in command blocks again
- Fixed bugs!
FIXED BUGS IN 1.13-PRE1
- MC-122134 - Tab-completion in command blocks no longer works
- MC-122940 - After executing the /reload command, clicking on recipe book recipes does not work
- MC-124123 - Crash upon loading world: Non [a-z0-9/._-] character in path of location: minecraft:Zombie
- MC-124972 - Game crashes during the loading world, when creating a superflat world with oceanmonument tag
- MC-127142 - Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location: minecraft:DUMMY)
- MC-129625 - Sea grass changes to air pockets when upgrading from 18w16a to 18w20a+
- MC-130463 - Sponges do not absorb bubble columns
- MC-130521 - Leaves placed by hand disappear if not touching log or bark after a reload
To get pre-releases, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Pre-releases can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!