This snapshot brings you lots of bugfixes! Getting really close to pre-releasing now.
A full changelog for this Snapshot can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 18W22A
- Fixed a really old bug
- Blocks on chunk borders should now behave correctly when upgrading a world from 1.12.2
- Performance improvements
- Fixed a couple of crashes
FIXED BUGS IN 18W22A
- MC-1809 - Some trees generate with leaves too far from logs
- MC-121823 - Using "destroy" command on containers does not drop stored contents
- MC-121900 - Player data output does not show SelectedItem and is invalid in a data path
- MC-122153 - /gamemode does not provide success message
- MC-122455 - Disappearing Carpets
- MC-122787 - Rails placed to the east or south of curved rails break existing connections
- MC-123064 - No error message when saving a structure containing uppercase or other invalid characters
- MC-124281 - White dot on the creamy horse's tail
- MC-124357 - Green pixels on iron horse armor
- MC-124833 - Item duplication
- MC-125745 - Sniper duel advancement can be achieved with trident
- MC-125986 - Rails adjacent to chunk borders update if world is loaded in snapshot
- MC-126118 - The fish mobs are missing their translation strings
- MC-127156 - Ocelots and parrots don't spawn naturally
- MC-127386 - Right clicking on villager with its spawn egg opens trade menu
- MC-128276 - Water is not tinted next to glass
- MC-128393 - Conduit connects to iron bars and glass panes
- MC-128472 - When swimming, the player can stand up even though there is a block above
- MC-128509 - X-axis portals break when upgrading from 1.12.2 when certain blocks are above/near them
- MC-128512 - Certain blocks on chunk borders cause many blocks in the same chunk to be updated when upgrading from 1.12.2
- MC-129645 - Particles of downwards bubble columns are not centered
- MC-129712 - Team Prefix and Suffix reset after restarting world
- MC-130015 - Tropical fish bucket contains inconsistent dark pixel
- MC-130197 - Over a 1000 dolphins spawning in a range of 100 blocks at a certain height
- MC-130242 - Having an id tag in the tag tag of spawn eggs overwrites the spawned entity's id
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds. 1.13 will have a lot of experimental snapshots that may break everything and smell funny. This may be one of those snapshots. This is what happens when Mojang are changing all the things!
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!