Wednesday snapshots are best snapshots!
A full changelog for this Snapshot can be found on Minecraft.net.
CHANGES IN 18W21A
- Dolphins no longer wear armor
- Dolphins will now help you find treasures
- Fixed some bugs
FIXED BUGS IN 18W21A
- MC-52974 - Host's skin not visible to other players when in LAN world
- MC-72866 - Item shading inside item frames does not account for rotation
- MC-97196 - /spreadplayers shows wrong error message / large number in error message when no entities were spread
- MC-105139 - Entity head rotation not interpolating on Yaw axis
- MC-123199 - Lighting renders incorrectly on item frames oriented vertically
- MC-123454 - Dispenser using spawn egg spawns mob too high
- MC-123455 - Using spawn egg spawns mob too high on the water and lava
- MC-123598 - Fence top missing texture when below fence gate
- MC-123769 - Some item names that previously had colors doesn't have colors anymore
- MC-124954 - Jungle temple redstone wire is not connected
- MC-125377 - Structures from old worlds don't regenerate if opened with 1.13 standalone client/server
- MC-126086 - Salmon and tropical fish hitbox on land is wrongly positioned
- MC-126863 - Sounds made with water in spectator mode
- MC-127116 - When placing a wall using /setblock without specifying a block state, it is invisible; default state has up=false
- MC-127333 - Carpet and panes don't show the right colors on maps
- MC-127586 - Mobs do not suffocate in double slabs
- MC-127996 - Bone meal can be put on floating water
- MC-128139 - Sea grass generates water source when placed on flowing water
- MC-128251 - Grass and mycelium can spread to dirt blocks which are submerged under general water
- MC-128493 - Dolphins can wear armor
- MC-129058 - Dolphins become permanent (can't despawn) after playing with an item
- MC-129708 - Armor slot icons are backwards
- MC-129808 - "demo.day.6" does not include the keybinding correctly
- MC-129849 - Upgrade from 1.6.4 destroys world, spams errors
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds. 1.13 will have a lot of experimental snapshots that may break everything and smell funny. This may be one of those snapshots. This is what happens when Mojang are changing all the things!
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!