This weeks snapshot brings some performance boosts for data pack loading & command execution. We're moving offices next week, so there may a bit of silence surrounding snapshots as we settle down and figure out where the new best pizza place is. Priorities, you understand.
- Updated the horse model again (check out a photo below)
- Applied new translations from crowdin
- Improved performance of command parsing & data pack loading
- Improved performance of command execution
/data get ... somethingto work on non-numeric values
- Added commands to the profiler (
/particle <name> <pos>shortcut for when you really don't need much else
- Fixed bug MC-122196 - Language options are blank
- Fixed bug MC-123285 - Crash on startup with a debug log4j config
- Fixed bug [ ] x 16
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds. 1.13 will have a lot of experimental snapshots that may break everything and smell funny. This may be one of those snapshots. This is what happens when Mojang are changing all the things!
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!