- 1.13 is getting closer and closer. A new snapshot this week (18W02A) brings with it bug fixes and command improvements: improved command error reporting, teleport has been improved with anchor points and less ambiguity, and new subcommands have been added to execute.
- Maria is working on Dolphins, "Time to make dolphins smart!" she said, "Smarter Jumping" she shared, and "You will not be able to ride dolphins that is animal cruelty." she declared.
- Jasper shares a preview of progress on the new Redstone Lamp texture, and birch tree leaves + bark.
- Minecraft is now available on PlayStation 4 in China!
- Minecraft: PlayStation Vita Edition has been updated "...to fix an issue with the Norse Mythology Mash-up Pack music."
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition has been updated too, to "[fix] an issue in the skin selector where we were showing some packs that are no longer available for sale.".
- Jasper is looking for more inspiration, "Show me your favorite andesite/granite/diorite from custom texture packs" and he's looking for your input on "[...] Glass!? What do you think? Will the singular glass pane be a problem?".