This weeks snapshot brings us lots of fixes to the new command system, including another command UI that we're prototyping and new commands to configure data packs!
CHANGES IN 17W46A
- More tweaks to the horse model!
- Another prototype of the new command UI! It's still not final at all. Press tab at any point to list suggestions on how to complete a command.
/datapackcommand! Details below.
- Command UI works in multiplayer now!
- MC-121658 - Starting a LAN with cheats enabled doesn't enable cheats for the initial player
- MC-121690 - Not providing block states will make the game test for the defaults, instead of ignore the states
- MC-121691 - /teleport with rotation does not work
- MC-121694 - Mobs summoned using /summon have no weapons
- MC-121754 - /ban does not kick banned player anymore
- MC-121756 - Trying to add a scoreboard objective with already used name shows wrong error
- MC-121791 - Exceptions in the gameLoopFunction crash the server
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdown menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com.
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds. 1.13 will have a lot of experimental snapshots that may break everything and smell funny. This may be one of those snapshots. This is what happens when Mojang are changing all the things!
Share your thoughts on how 1.13 is shaping up in the comments below!