- Mojang share a video of the Strangers Skin Pack for Minecraft Pocket Edition and Windows 10 Edition.
- Parrots are revealed as the next mob coming to Minecraft.
- On Wednesday Dinnerbone teases his new feature "Woo, my code finally awards players with things! After all this time, I'm certainly making advancements."
- Dinnerbone shares more information on Thursday and Reddit users speculate as to the specifics of the new feature, "So basically, map makers will be able to add custom recipes and there will be some kind of advancement system."
- Dinnerbone finally reveals Advancements, including a preview of the UI.
Also worth noting: all of that UI is data driven. Positioning and layout included. No hardcoded data in UI, no hardcoded positions in data.
- On minecraft.net Marsh Davies talks to the LEGO Minecraft designs.
- Sarah Kisor, Minecraft skin artist, talks to Tom Stone about creating the Strangers Skin Pack on minecraft.net.
- We showcase Impractical Storage, by dmillerw, which adds another method of storing your vast quantities of Blocks and Items, but does so in a very different way.
Tip Of The Week
Reddit user samasaurus6 shares that in MCPE, snow layers can occupy the same block as 1-block-tall foliage such as flowers and tallgrass.
What do you think about Advancements? Parrots? Share your thoughts in the comments below!