Changelog compliments of redstonehelper
Snapshot time is upon us again! Featuring a look at changes to come in 1.12, this is a very exciting time indeed.
You can now sleep near passive zombie pigmen
Magma blocks now burn infinitely
Updated map colors for the new color palette
Glazed terracotta blocks in 16 colors
- Obtainable by smelting stained clay
- Can be rotated
- Different pattern for each color
A new set of blocks in 16 colors: Concrete powder
- Looks and falls like sand
- Turns into the new solid block when inside water
- Crafting recipe: 4 sand in the corners, 4 gravel on the sides, a dye in the middle for 8 blocks
It's now easier to get the "correct" painting when placing paintings
- Paintings now take up the maximum space available to them when placed
It's now possible to save and restore hotbar items in creative mode
- Use shift + 1/2/3/... to restore saved configurations, ctrl to save
- Reordered creative menu a bit
- Hotbars save across worlds and servers
CustomCreativeLockcompound tag used on papers in unused save slots, prevents removing those items
Fixed some bugs
- Fixed activator rails ejecting 2 high mobs to the wrong spot inside of 2 high rooms
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we will just jump straight to version 1.13 (not really)!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the "New Profile" button. Call it "snapshots" and check the box saying "Enable experimental development snapshots" and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the "new profile" dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server jar