Time for another weekly snapshot! With features mostly out of the way, this snapshot focuses heavily on bugfixes and adjustments to existing features. Give it a try, and see if the fixes are working as intended! As always, be sure to report any new bugs you find, so they can get fixed as well.
Fixed some bugs
- Fixed items inside beacons not being saved with the beacon
- Fixed doors having no placement sound
- Fixed Daylight Sensors outputting a signal when encased
- Fixed suicide from potions giving players a point in playerKillCount
- Fixed the TNT mesh being rotated wrongly placed vs primed
- Fixed trapped chests not having the presents texture on christmas
- Fixed the skin hat layer not working properly outside the End - 2nd head layer and helmets can now be transparent
- Fixed endermen losing the ability to dodge melee attacks after being hit
- Fixed the banner pole texture being mis-aligned
- Fixed armor stands dropping multiple times
- Fixed mobs not navigating correctly when in contact with Chorus Plants
- Fixed summoned (or spawn egged) shulkers not being aligned to the grid right away
- Fixed shulkers not dropping experience
- Fixed villagers standing outside houses, opening and closing doors instead of entering
- Fixed a typo in a soundevent name: "enttiy.zombie.infect"
- Fixed mobs bouncing and spinning on tall grass
- Fixed redstone blocks emitting power through blocks
- Fixed placing a painting behind a button making the button unclickable
- Fixed noteblocks playing the wrong walk, place and break
- Fixed the small cube in slime blocks not being displayed in the inventory and when dropped
- Fixed splash and lingering potions being broken
- Fixed the purpur Slab variant blockstate property displaying "DEFAULT" in capital letters
- Fixed beds having no placement sound
- Fixed pillar quartz blocks not having a block state defining axis
- Fixed shulkers in mob spawners rotating weird
- Fixed other players' items being dropped when closing beacon interface while they are choosing effect
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, then a bug infestation could happen, and no one wants that!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: Minecraft server jar