That's right, it's Wednesday, and it's time for a new snapshot! (version C comes with some crash fixes,yay!)
- Re-balanced armor.
- Changed damage & protection enchantments to match new armor system.
- Fixed a few AI bugs across lots of mobs.
- Made endermen creepy again
- More optimizations! Many optimizations!
- Added player collision again
- Fishing rods can now catch entities properly again
- Added team-based options for collision
- The world may corrupt slightly less times now*
- [Bug MC-83040] – Two Handed Map Bug: Offhand map doesn't update
- [Bug MC-87871] – Iron Golem attacks peaceful mobs and player for no reason
- [Bug MC-87878] – End Void does not deal damage to the player / Can't fall into the void
- [Bug MC-87916] – Server warning: Tried to assign a mutable BlockPos to tick data
- [Bug MC-87979] – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Starting integrated server
By now, you know the drill for testing snapshots: open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
BACK UP YOUR WORLDS. SNAPSHOTS WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY BREAK VANILLA SAVES!
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/15w36a/minecraft_server.15w36a.jar
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker!
*Actual corruption may vary, terms and conditions apply, see store for details