Shields are ready for testing!
Fair warning - they are extremely experimental, not balanced in any meaningful way, and will likely see a number of changes. Report bugs on them!
- [Bug MC-10447] – Pick up framed enchanted items with "Pick Block (MOUSE 3)" don't give you the enchanted item
- [Bug MC-68399] – Pressing the '<' key takes screenshot on certain keyboard layouts
- [Bug MC-73474] – Rail duplication Glitch
- [Bug MC-82855] – Invisible Shulker shows white box until relog
- [Bug MC-82986] – Stackable items of same id and meta value but different NBT tags will stack in creative menu
- [Bug MC-83350] – Entities teleporting through a portal disappear instead of teleporting.
- [Bug MC-83945] – Item counts can go negative when interacting with entities, allowing duplication
- [Bug MC-84320] – Respawned Ender Dragon doesn't drop experience
- [Bug MC-85500] – Syntax for '/scoreboard players' doesn't include 'tag' parameter
- [Bug MC-85834] – Pick-Block on mobs gives you a blank spawn egg
- [Bug MC-85865] – Can't put splash potions in brewing stands
- [Bug MC-85925] – Problems while Loading NBT [AreaEffectCloud]
- [Bug MC-85973] – Modifying the 'Age' tag of an 'AreaEffectCloud' entity will result in the 'Effects' tag being duplicated
- [Bug MC-86007] – Both the Bottle and Dragon's Breath are Consumed When Making Lingering Potions
- [Bug MC-86066] – Mob spawner spawns skeletons without bow
- [Bug MC-86082] – Cannot summon an entity with a custom UUID
- [Bug MC-86085] – Potions and Spawn Eggs still show data values in tooltips.
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/15w33c/minecraft_server.15w33c.jar
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker!