Windows 10: Beta Edition has an update today! Changes are largely based on player feedback, plus a few bugs that needed ironing out. Give it a try, and see what you think!
- Anvil UI works better- you can access the main UI while renaming/repairing & can place items in the second slot
- Minecarts don’t disappear when you enter the nether
- “Repopulation” achievement fixed
- Squid able to be pulled with a fishing rod
- Creative world saves can be imported to the Trial version
- Nether brick slab now craftable
- You can keep chatting with your friends when you get on a boat
- Fixed spawning/respawning in the Nether & in flat worlds
- Mining emerald ore fixed for correct pickaxe types
- Custom skins tab fixed
- Enchanted books now include enchantment names
- Fixed scenario where writing signs would cause the game to crash
- Fixed issues with furnaces & chests not working
- Fixed crashes when players repeatedly entered & left the Nether
- Audio file fixes
- Fixed crashes for players with non-ASCII characters in names.
- Fixed world progress saved game issue.
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker.
Give feedback here: Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Edition Feedback