Did you miss snapshots? Ready to test some new stuff, coming at you live in 1.8.2? I know I am! So what could possibly be in this snapshot? Let's take a look!
- [Bug MC-0] – Not enough hugs given since the holidays ended
- [Bug MC-141] – "/spawnpoint" command fails directly on Pressure Plates, Cobwebs, Signs, Open Fence Gates
- [Bug MC-3416] – Player location marker invisible on map (wrong Z-Order). One-line fix included.
- [Bug MC-13057] – Multiplayer "back to title screen" button incorrect
- [Bug MC-47832] – Certain entities can't be selected by type
- [Bug MC-57691] – Water generates above sea level as part of ocean monument generation
- [Bug MC-63370] – Baby Cows are Milkable
- [Bug MC-66090] – TNT is no longer colliding with a block placed above it when the TNT is triggered
- [Bug MC-67150] – Ocean Monument cuts unnaturally into ocean floor
- [Bug MC-72574] – /stats command doesn't work on players who aren't op
- [Bug MC-77047] – Fullscreen Mouse Out-Of-Bounds Behavior
- [Bug MC-77055] – Non-ASCII characters rendered wrong (Unicode issue)
- [Bug MC-77174] – Wither Skull Dupe Glitch
- [Bug MC-77432] – Enchanted fishing rods make enchanted carrot on a sticks
Ready to check this out? Open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “pre-releases” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Cross-platform server jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.8.2-pre7/minecraft_server.1.8.2-pre7.jar
Report bugs here: Minecraft issue tracker!