- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 5 months, and 27 days
Last active Sat, Oct, 26 2013 08:27:29
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Jul 3, 2013This is a simple mod that allows the user to create horse armor using either gold, iron or diamond using this recipe.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Here is the link: http://adf.ly/RSSey
P.S Post any recommendations for mods and give me some feedback!
Apr 1, 2013I am starting to create a mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 called the Mario Mod, but at this point in time it has no gameplay function. it has two blocks and an item and I will be updating it regularly. I just needs some feedback and ideas!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Here is the download link: http://adf.ly/M4xYW
Also Download and install Minecraft Forge and follow the same instructions: http://files.minecraftforge.net
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.