If you are not familiar with the series of Arma then a basic explanation of it is a Military Sandbox and a realistic shooter. Our team will be creating inspired minecraft mods for the famous addons of Arma. The mods from Arma that we are inspired by are Breaking Point, Altis Life, and Wastelands we do not take credit for any of the ideas and all of the credit goes to the developers of those addons with much love
Crafting Point is heavily inspired by Breaking Point the Arma 3 Zombie Survival Mod. All features that will be included in the future are all of the Weapons, Equiptment, Custom AI Missions, and hopefully a fully inspired Arma MC addon of almost everything from Breaking Point.
Altis Life (Under the works of being renamed):
Altis Life , the police and civilian role-playing server mod for Arma 3. Rather than engage in multiplayer warfare, players engage in, virtual life. If you're playing a civilian, you buy a car, get a job, and collect a paycheck. If you're a cop, you police the civilians and enforce the law. The laws that include the requirement to have a proper license to operate vehicles such as helicopters, boats, and cars. Civilians can break the laws and take part in illegal activity's such as drug dealing or robbing citizens.
Wastelands (Under the works of being renamed):
Turns Altis the official map into the ultimate competitive sandbox in between BLUEFOR, OPFOR, and if your wanting to be a one man army you could join the team Independent. These teams fight across the map to try to take points and fight over missions which you can loot vehicles, guns, and equipment.
We are recruiting more coders, texture artists, modelers, and builders pm me if interested
- xchow - Head Coder/Project Manager
- Phil_man - Modeler/Assistant Manager
Dev Update #1 - Need to update
- Reworked Loot System
- Changed Main Menu and started work on the Global Menu
- Fixed Traders trades and crashes
- Fixed Dead body issues
- Added most of the requested items
- Edited Camo system
- Started work on the new guns
- Removed the manual install needed for assets
- Started work on a Gitub Repo
- Started on Class System
- Fixed Dead Body item dupe
- Started Prep on moving to a modular system
- Improved the thread by a lot
- All of the things i'm forgetting and next time will jot down on a changelog file, sorry.
How to install - Manual
- Install Forge
- Download Crafting Point and unzip it in your mods folder
- Boot up and you should be fine
Skype: ForgeDevName (The one with the my MCF avatar)
Email: [email protected]
Note: Without strict written permission this mod is not allowed in modpacks