Command Block Player Spawning System! v1.0 (Minecraft 1.8+)
I've created a easy to use yet powerful & effective spawning system for mapmakers developing PvP gametypes. Just load the schematic and set your spawn points!
- Easy to set spawn points
- Saves set spawn orientation
- RANDOMLY spawns players to "Available" set spawns.
- Show all set spawn points
- Remove all set spawn points
- Proximity Detection: Set spawn points will detect players within a a radius of 10 (by default). Spawn points will not spawn players if there are players within a 10 block radius of it.
Big thanks to Torbray for coding help!
Please send me a message if you find any bugs!
Feel free to suggest features to be added to future version of this.
Tell me what you guys think!
Could I get this moved to the, "Redstone Creations" section of this thread? That's where I initially intended to post this but made a mistake by posting here in the main thread.