1) Work on your grammar.
2) Work on your spelling.
3) Work on your punctuation.
4) Suck it up and earn some money and ask a friend with a credit card to get it for you.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 7 months
Last active Sat, Jun, 13 2015 03:59:37
- 0 Followers
- 434 Total Posts
- 25 Thanks
Jun 5, 2012x3Darkie posted a message on Real time strategy games with massive units and massive armies?Posted in: General GamingQuote from Lollipopz
World of Warcraft is a mmorpg :\ I think you meant Warcraft.
Also pretty much everybody that plays RTS games knows about Starcraft.
Oops, haha, my bad. I'm not a fan of RTS, so you might have better luck with others than me. Which brings me to my next point... Why the heck did I even bother to post in this thread if I don't know squat about the topic?
Jan 28, 2012x3Darkie posted a message on what would be the 1st thing you would do with one of the ampture science inventionPosted in: General GamingQuote from fspsyco
nope it makes you an asshole
You obviously lack the comprehension skills to properly comprehend me.
Jan 1, 2012x3Darkie posted a message on Im going to raise my kids as gamers, but the right way.First of all, don't buy them CoD.Posted in: General Off Topic
EDIT: Wait, this thread isn't a question, is it?
Jan 1, 2012x3Darkie posted a message on If you could horrificly mutilate anybody, who would you horrificly mutilate?Whoever that have anything to do with SOPA.Posted in: General Off Topic
- To post a comment, please login.
May 31, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsSTILL HUNGRY v2.1.1IT'S FINALLY DONE!
This isn't a massive update, but it has a few bugfixes and tweaks you'll all like
You can download the update from http://adf.ly/3019820/still-hungry-211! We hope you all enjoy it
- Translations! You can now play the mod in Russian, German or French if you so desire. (By the way - looking at the stats for the mod downloads, it seems we have a fair few spanish/portugese speaking users; if you're one of them and you want to translate the mod into your language, let us know!)
- The lunchbox actually works now! We recoded it from scratch - once again, I have to give a shoutout to Pahimar, the developer of EE3, as his open source mod code was what showed me how to go about fixing it. It's also worth noting that the lunchbox works a little differently now - each individual lunchbox item has it's own individual inventory, and it's not specific to a player - so you can make a packed lunch for all your friends in multiplayer now
- DizzyAlyx went to the effort of updating a lot of the old sprites to look prettier and more consistent. The burgers look pretty sexy now, I have to say
- The cheese recipe was changed to fix the issue with buckets duplicating in the furnace. You now recieve a bucket of cheese when you cook milk, which can then be crafted into a block of cheese - this will return the bucket as normal.
- The mod now has a creative mode tab especially for it's items. Also if you start a new world, you should notice the items are in a bit of a more sensible order in creative.
- The barrel can now be crafted from any wood type, including wood from other mods and the newer types of wood added in recent Minecraft updates.
- We added shift clicking functionality to the stove and the lunchbox (FINALLY). The barrel is going to get it next update, I was having a little trouble getting that working and I didn't want to delay things any further than I already had!
- A bug with the barrel not draining water from water buckets was fixed; nobody had reported that one, I stumbled across it by accident!
Quote from techfreaktwo
So i have this mod installed and I am crashing upon trying to right click the lunchbox
Here is what I have setup
Minecraft Version 1.7.2
BiblioCraft 1.7.1 (1.7.1)
Biomes O' Plenty 2.0.0 (2.0.0)
Map Writer 2.0.17 (2.1.1)
Underground Biomes Constructs 1.0 (0.5)
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
This update fixes that
Jun 5, 2012"Underrated" is a very undefined qualifier. Who is rating it? How is their opinion weighed? Is it based on critical review or player numbers? These are all open questions, IMO, and should be.Posted in: General Gaming
For example, you very well could say COD is underrated without immediately being wrong. Millions play it, and it receives high reviews in the gaming press (bribes ftw hehe) but on the other hand, the general consensus among respected hardcore FPS players and critics it that the game is rubbish with dumbed downed level design, low skilled mechanics, overly gimmicky gameplay, and is aesthetically lifeless. If you weigh their opinion as important and a necessary contribution to a games rating, then you could argue that they are wrong, and that COD actually meets some of their requirements, which makes it underrated. Of course, i don't believe COD is actually good, that was hypothetical
So the person that says minecraft is underrated is not necessarily making a stupid post, in some ways I can see where they are coming from.
Dec 29, 2011I must say, the level of immaturity in this 'debate' from SaxaphoneBanana is rather disgusting. You clearly have an overly biased opinion on which is superior, based on false information like 'Blu-Ray is better hurr durr'.Posted in: General Gaming
If you don't want to be ridiculed, grow up and stop acting like a child. Get some decent sources of information to stimulate discussion and attempt to have an un-biased approach to the conversation.
Dec 19, 2011Posted in: Computer Science and TechnologyQuote from x3Darkie
I've seen newegg PC building tutorials, and they didn't use thermal paste on the stock fan. Mine is a stock fan as well. Now that i broke the seal, it still boots up. So... I don't get it. Would you please explain why? (Not to sound disrespectful)
The stock fans come with a thin layer of paste pre-applied.
Many times it's not enough (rarely there is none at all due to manufacturing error) so a lot of people prefer to get that off and put on their own.
- To post a comment, please login.