I would like to join because I love the FTB mod pack. I have been playing around with it in singleplayer and want to give multiplayer a try.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 3 months, and 17 days
Last active Fri, Jul, 12 2013 11:56:16
- 0 Followers
- 76 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Apr 17, 2012wongger posted a message on Dedicated Ultra Hardcore Match Server!!! Official matches held every Saturday 8PM CST. |UHC|PVP|Vanilla map|It would work out better if these were held during the week. I should be able to play some on the weekends though.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
In game name: Wongger
PM'ed you my skype and email
Feb 3, 2012Don't play the game then. There is nothing you can do, and bitching about it doesn't get anywhere. How about you use the snow to your advantage. If you use ice underneath flowing water it pushes items to your faster.Posted in: 1.1 Update Discussion
Jan 28, 2012wongger posted a message on --- GrenCraft.com --- [WagerDuels] [Custom-Plugins] [RPG Progression] [PVP] [Griefing] [Stealing] [Survival]Great server, been on it about 2 weeks!Posted in: PC Servers
Jan 18, 2012wongger posted a message on TCDomain ♔Hardcore♔PVP♔mcMMO♔iConomy♔Mob Bounty♔GraveYard♔No-WhiteList♔48-Slots♔IGN: WonggerPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Dec 15, 2011Hello everyone,Posted in: Maps
The rules are the same as Vechs' and most other CTM's
1) Find and complete the Victory Monument.
2) Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do NOT use dyes or spider string for wools.
3) You may craft the Iron, Gold, and Diamond blocks.
4) Use at least Easy difficulty, and never Peaceful.
5) Do not leave the boundaries of the map and go into normally generated Minecraft terrain.
6) Survive in any way you can think of. (Yes, you can mine, craft, and place blocks.)
7) You may use spider string wool and sheep wool to craft beds and other items, but not for the Victory Monument.
My map is balanced and based on the most current legit version of minecraft (1.0.0), any other versions may lead to problems.
However, there are some mods that are fine for you to use:
- Mods that make Endermen not pick up blocks.
- Mods that make your hand-held torch give light. (Should be part of the vanilla game, IMHO.)
- Mods that don't affect the gameplay. (Graphic tweaks, UI tweaks, etc.)
Map #1 - Treasure Trove
My first attempt at a CTM map. Map has been uploaded and is available for testing. THERE MAY STILL BE A FEW BUGS. Leave feedback and issues in the comments or PM me.
This map is linear, difficulty is medium-high.
Leave and comment and +1 for motivation to finish :smile.gif:
Oct 3, 2011wongger posted a message on Notch's baby animals vs Cocoavalley's baby animal modWhy not just wait until version is out, he may still make changesPosted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
Oct 3, 2011wongger posted a message on 1.9 Updates: Animal Breeding Continues AdvancementWow, adorable. Notch got something right finally!Posted in: Minecraft News
- To post a comment, please login.