- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 6 months, and 26 days
Last active Tue, Sep, 11 2012 13:43:25
- 0 Followers
- 4 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 11, 2012I was having the same problem. After messing about with my phone for a while, I discovered that I didn't have enough open memory on my sd card. After I deleted three or four apps, and cleared out my cache and storage, it would then save. I have an HTC.Posted in: Minecraft (Bedrock) Support
Aug 2, 2012wisegal60169 posted a message on Minecraft Battleship: USS Colorado (BB-45) | 1:1 scaleAWESOME BUILD! I love your creativity! The only thing I would change is that I would make it "ride" lower in the water?? To bad you can't really take this for a drive.Posted in: Creative Mode
Aug 1, 2012Everytime I hit I to open my inventory after the update, my game crashes. This is happening on both my computers which are basically the same.Posted in: Legacy Support
I'm not running any mods or texture packs. Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can give.
Here is the error report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!
Time: 8/1/12 8:56 AM
Description: Unexpected error
at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.get(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.1
- Operating System: Windows XP (x86) version 5.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_04, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 365716712 bytes (348 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 x86/SSE2 GL version 2.0.5883 WinXP Release, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- To post a comment, please login.