- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 10 days
Last active Sat, Oct, 29 2016 08:04:46
- 0 Followers
- 193 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Aug 16, 2012Ugh 1.3.2 is out so fastPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 12, 2012wesim posted a message on [1.3.1] GLSL Shaders (DoF, Bump Mapping, Waving Wheat, Dynamic Shadows, and More!)is it compatible with optifine?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 5, 2012WOO loot mod is out! but 1.3.1 is out I want to try loot mod and 1.3 and the same timePosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 22, 2012how about a giant squid (kraken) which swallows you out whole (dealing maybe 5 hearts) then spits you back out high into the air almost killing you with the fall damage?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
#1 on the 9th page
Jun 19, 2012I cant wait for your mods they are AWESOME!! When do you think you will be able to complete the Loot mod? Because then you can work on special WATER mobs! (just asking no rushing)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 18, 2012Tried out all the turrets and utility mobs! They are awesome! I dont know what else to add to that other then adding a golem made out of diamonds? Heh the turrets are freaking awesome against your special mobs the golems are strong against everything but the endermen even the obsidian golem got killed!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 17, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Edit: forgot to mention, all of my mods should be fully compatible with Minecraft Forge.
Thanks for letting others know! (I figured it out myself) .
Haha, maybe I'll put a download once it does something.
Well, I mean, they now actually deal the damage they say they do, and poison and burning upgrades work, but not much else does anything. Also, they look really weird when they're both upgraded and enchanted.
Maybe you could have a button in the menu to switch on and off the names (with all the upgrades still working and stuff)? Maybe then It wouldnt be so muddled! Your mods are GREAT btw some of the best I've ever seen!
Jun 17, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
In case anyone's curious, I've been working on the Loot Mod, and I've got sword upgrades to an existent state. They don't do anything yet, but there are currently 34 different upgrades in 4 distinct types - a single sword can only have 1 upgrade from each of the 4 types. The types are Major blade (active effects and damage tweaks), minor blade (unlisted damage tweaks), guard (durability tweaks), and pommel (passive effects).
So, here are two example swords:
The colors are the rareness colors from vanilla minecraft. White is common, gold is uncommon, blue is rare, and magenta is epic. Later, I'll add gray (the default text color) as a level lower than white, but the colors are purely cosmetic.
What do you think?
Where's the download?
Jun 17, 2012awesome stuff with the special and utility mobs! they look really cool! but please get some pics for the special zombie pigman! You should add a water mobs! Like a Giant Squid (2x bigger than normal squids! and attacks you and drops more ink sacs than normal squids) or maybe a mini Kraken (because a full scale Kraken would lag the system) that drops fangs that you can use to craft armor and tools of! Great stuff so far!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Could u add Minecraft Forge support?
Jun 11, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
well I guess but its a botherQuote from TheAnythinger
If you just simply highlight it you can read it clear as day, easy fix.
Jun 10, 2012wesim posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Hey can you make optifine compatible with forge 121? thanks!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jun 10, 2012TO ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING THEIR APP IN WHITE! NO ONE CAN READ THEM!Posted in: PC Servers
Jun 4, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
Just a repostQuote from wesim
1. What is your IGN (Case-Sensitive):wesim
2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
3. What class will you be playing as: Scout
4. Why did you choose that class: Because I like picking zombies off from afar.
5. How active will you be on the server: Most weekends Fridays and Holidays.
6. What was your last Minecraft server and why did you leave: Dwarfs vs Zombies Left because It was too boring.
7. What is your view towards PvP and Warfare in Minecraft: Their both ok
8. Do you focus on looks or functionality when building: Functionality.
9. How many sticks can you craft with four logs: 32 sticks.
10. How did you hear about the server: MinecraftForums
11. What is your age: 12
12. Describe yourself: I love Minecraft and try to make it as fun as possible for myself and others.
13. What country do you live in: Jakarta
14. Voice communication is important on this server, we use Ventrilo. Do you have a mic and will you use Ventrilo: Yes
15. Is there anything you would like us to know about you: I sometimes rage when I die A LOT. (But I don't die too often)
16. What is the first video game that you've beaten: Halo Reach
17. Who is your favorite Super Hero or Fictional character: Fictional Character: Percy Jackson.
18: How long (in Minecraft Days) did you survive in HardCore mode: Neil Patrick Harris
- To post a comment, please login.