- Registered Member
Member for 8 years
Last active Fri, Oct, 31 2014 08:11:22
- 0 Followers
- 127 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Feb 10, 2013vsherobrine posted a message on 220.127.116.11-NON-Whitelisted Server ANOUNCEMENTcan i join the server my name is DARK OCOPosted in: MCPE: Quick Sessions / Minigames
Feb 2, 2013vsherobrine posted a message on Wanna Join My Ultimate PvP Server Its Is Not 24/7. IP: 18.104.22.168its online now!Posted in: MCPE: Servers
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 3, 2013500_Internal_Server_Error posted a message on BlockLauncher: an Android app that patches Minecraft PE without reinstallBlockLauncher: a custom Minecraft PE launcher for AndroidPosted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
formerly known as MCPELauncher.
BlockLauncher is a custom Minecraft PE launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, and (in the Pro version) texture packs, and server IPs.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatible with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
- Jelly Bean users cannot use original textures - they will get the standard demo texture pack
- You can't use the hidden Camera item
Download free: http://zhuowei.github.com/MCPELauncher/MCPELauncherApp-release-beta.apk
Get addons: My addons
For testing, please use an official unmodded copy of Minecraft PE.
Any ideas on how I can make this better than the official launcher?
Source code: https://github.com/zhuowei/MCPELauncher
This program uses aFileChooser by Paul Burke. See https://github.com/zhuowei/aFileChooser for licensing information.
This program contains code derived from 2of1's awesome Andhook library: https://github.com/2of1/andhook
This program contains no Mojang-derived code. All methods are implemented based on the official APK's method names and preference files only.
Thanks to Snowbound for his PTPatch reading code, NathanX for the icon, and jiayong for the Chinese translation.
Releases after 1.6 have changelogs documented on GitHub: https://github.com/zhuowei/MCPELauncher/releases
1.5.ultimate_answer_to_life_the_universe_and_everything: (December 9th, 2013)
- Experimental update for 0.8.0 build 8
- Available through the public beta channel only
1.5.5: (November 21th, 2013)
- Added support for HP Slate 7, Hisense Sero Lite 7, and other Rockchip devices
- ModPE scripts can now define custom blocks (thanks, MrARM and Byteandahalf)
- Item descriptions are now correctly shown in ModPE
- ModPE scripts can now control sneaking
- Added new translations by Kmcpe, PEmapmodder, MelomanCool, VasuZ, and Michal16
1.5.2: (November 11th, 2013)
-Added a new Croatian translation by QyMineAsap
-Added an updated Korean translation by KMCPE
-ModPE Script runtime can import longer scripts now
-Added experimental ModPE Script texture downloader to Pro
-Added support for coloured text in chat
-Fixed ModPE's Level.setTile not taking block data - thanks to CheesyFriedBacon
1.5.1: (October 20th, 2013)
- Added support for more ModPE Script methods, and experimental support for running ModPE scripts on the client in local Wi-Fi Multiplayer games
- Added a screenshot function
- Added an updated Korean translation by kmcpe
1.5: (October 12th, 2013)
- Support for Minecraft PE 0.7.6
- Removed support for Minecraft PE 0.7.5 and below
1.4.6: (October 8th, 2013)
- Even more ModPE script improvements: thanks to MrARM, KsyMC, CheesyFriedBacon, and InusualZ for their contributions
- Some changes may break ModPE Scripts that add custom items or switch gamemode. If a script stops working, please ask the developers to update it.
- Removed the Insert Text workaround and added a Manage ModPE Script button on the in-game patch manager
- Drop to a feature-limited mode when live patching cannot be enabled (for example, on Samsung Knox-equipped devices)
1.4.5 Release Candidate: (September 20, 2013)
1.4.2-1.4.4: (Month of September, 2013)
- Mainly ModPE improvements. Thanks to MrARM, InusualZ, and a bunch more people
1.4.2 Beta 3: (September 7th, 2013)
- Fixed ModPE scripts methods: clientMessage, spawnCow/Chicken/PigZombie with textures
- added bl_spawnMob and bl_setMobTexture methods
1.4.2 Beta 2: (September 7th, 2013)
- Didn't upload correctly
1.4.2 Beta 1: (September 7th, 2013)
- Support for Amazon version of MCPE
1.4.1: (September 5th, 2013)
- Added support for Gingerbread version of MCPE
- Added mystery feature in Pro
1.4: (September 4th, 2013)
- Added updated Korean translation by Koongchi123
- reason for late updated explained with a mysterious change in the program.
1.4 Beta 1: (September 4th, 2013)
- Support for MCPE 0.7.5
- View source of ModPE Scripts
- (Unchanged Amazon-only release)
1.3.3 Beta 3: (August 23th, 2013)
- Support for ModPE Script spawn mob methods in Amazon copy of MCPE 0.7.3
1.3.3 Beta 2: (August 22th, 2013)
- Support for the Amazon copy of MCPE 0.7.3
1.3.3 Beta 1: (August 18th, 2013)
- New splash screen
- support for spawning Zombie Pigmen in ModPE Scripts
1.3.2: (August 17th, 2013)
- Added partial support for new ModPE script methods
- Added updated translation by KsyMC
1.3.1: (August 15th, 2013)
- Experimental support for Minecraft PE 0.7.3
- Removed support for Minecraft PE 0.7.2 and below
1.3: (August 15th, 2013)
- Pulled due to chat crash
1.2.10 Beta 1: (August 7th, 2013)
- Switched to a built-in version of Saurik's Substrate hooking framework for BlockLauncher addons
- Added procCmd callback to ModPE Script runtime
1.2.9: (August 7th, 2013)
- Added updated translations by MelomanCool and Mine_Nick95
- Scripts can now access player before any events are fired
1.2.9 Beta 1: (August 6th, 2013)
- ModPE Script: Refer to entities internally with entity IDs to prevent crashes when accessing a dead entity
- Disable player-related ModPE Script methods before a player clicks an animal/block to prevent crashes
1.2.8: (August 5th, 2013)
- Support for ModPE Script 0.3
- Import from clipboard
1.2.7: (August 4th, 2013)
- Show warning message when importing scripts on Minecraft 0.7.1
1.2.6: (July 30th, 2013)
1.2.7 Release Candidate 1: (August 3rd, 2013)
- Disable ModPE scripts in a multiplayer world to prevent crashing
1.2.7 Beta 9: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Support for some future ModPE Script methods: tick hook (calls bl_tickHook), and passing in a side parameter on interaction.
1.2.7 Beta 8.1: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Support for Mod PE Script 0.2
- Support for setVel* methods
- One crapton more logging
1.2.7 Beta 8: (August 2nd, 2013)
- Pulled due to crashes
1.2.7 Beta 7: (August 1st, 2013)
- Pass in the proper blockId in the ModPE right click hook1.2.7 Beta 6: (August 1st, 2013)
- Added ability to import script from any URL
- print() calls from ModPE now displayed as Toasts
1.2.7 Beta 5: (August 1st, 2013)
- Fixed crash when tapping a block with bare hands
1.2.7 Beta 4: (August 1st, 2013)
- One MOAR method implemented in the ModPE script runtime
- Added logging to track down a crash
1.2.7 Beta 3: (August 1st, 2013)
- Ever moar methods implemented in the ModPE Script runtime
1.2.7 Beta 2: (August 1st, 2013)
- Implemented more methods and callbacks from the released version of Treebl's ModPE script runtime
1.2.7 Beta 1: (July 31th, 2013)
- Preliminary ModPE Script support
- Turned off the incomplete ModScript stuff as it crashes on Gingerbread
- Added new Russian translation by MelomanCool
1.2.6 Beta 1: (July 29th, 2013)
- Support for Android 4.3
- Some work on ModScript support
1.2.5: (July 22th, Pro only)
- Added ability to patch servers running on an alternate port
- Removed parts of the anti-backup code, which is malfunctioning on Gingerbread
1.2.4 (July 21th, Pro only)
- Replaced built-in texture pack with a modified version of NathanX's Slickcraft
- Server List to keep track of common servers
- Added support for mcpe-server URIs to add servers to the list by clicking on a link in webpages.
1.2.3: (July 8th)
- Added Minecraft 0.7.1 support again due to popular demand
- Enable large heap in Pro
1.2.2: (July 8th)
- Release pulled within an hour due to a bug
1.2.1: (July 7th)
- Hide the keyboard when exiting
1.2.1 Beta 2: (July 7th, 2013)
- Keyboard Fix: Electric Boogaloo. Use the SHOW_FORCED flag to force the keyboard to show.
- Realms login fix on Gingerbread devices.
1.2.1 Beta 1: (July 5th, 2013)
- Attempted fix to the keyboard problem. Didn't work.
1.2: (July 4th, 2013)
- Minecraft PE 0.7.2 support
1.1.3: (June 19th, 2013)
- Amazon support
- Don't crash when patching a zero-length invalid patch
- For the Play Pro release: ability to redirect Realms to Shoghicp's server list
1.1.3 Beta 1: (June 16th, 2013)
- HIGHLY experimental Amazon support
1.1.2: (June 12th, 2013)
- Added new translations by Mine_Nick95 and Koongchi
- Added option to hide in-game patch manager button
- Added experimental Minecraft Realms support
1.1.1: (June 7th, 2013)
- Updated for Minecraft PE 0.7.1
1.1: (June 5th, 2013)
- Misc. fixes
1.1 Beta 1: (June 5th, 2013)
- In the last release, I accidentally some code, so I fixed that.
- Updated language file in the built-in texture pack
- Better hovercar
- Notice for people who need to re-extract texture pack and for the currently not working Realms page
1.1 Beta 0: (June 5th, 2013)
- The first beta that barely works with 0.7.0
- patching features moved into the Hovercar
1.0.8 beta 1: (May 12, 2013)
- Enabled reverse landscape mode. Thanks, snowbound!
- Added an updated Korean translation by Koongchi123
1.0.7: (April 29, 2013)
- Added a new Spanish translation by Mine_Nick95
- Virtual menu key support enabled again
- detect Minecraft version changes and go into safe mode or repatch - now fully compatible with PocketTool and QuickPatch
1.0.7 beta 1: (April 28, 2013)
- Fixed "Quit and Copy Worlds" button in Multiplayer not working
- Added icon to Hovercar
- hopefully fixed the change skin intent
- Added new translations by jiayong and Insane96MCP
- deleting mods in Live Patching works now
- Enable/disabling texture packs now 10x faster
1.0.6: (April 11, 2013)
- Added an intro screen for first-time users
- Added a "show information" button to the patch management screen
- Added new translations by MineeFann and @minecrafting_er
- Reorganized the options menu
1.0.5: (April 1, 2013)
- FINALLY! a screen to uninstall addons
- Fixed Jelly Bean devices unable to erase text in sign edit screen
- Added new translation by @minecrafting_er
1.0.5 Beta 1: (March 31, 2013)
- Added manage addons screen
1.0.4: (March 31, 2013)
- Added new translation by Koongchi
1.0.4 Release Candidate: (March 27, 2013)
- Skin support
- sensitivity option added
- Finished transition to BlockLauncher name
1.0.4 Beta 2: (March 25, 2013)
- Experimental in-game patch manager: enable the hovercar via Options -> enable in game patch manager
- Trying Snowbound's suggestion of using BlockLauncher for the name
1.0.4 Beta 1: (March 23, 2013)
- Enable/disable option in patch screen
- automatically pulls in patches from PocketTool's patches dir
- Added new translation by Koongchi
- App now targets API 17 (Jelly Bean), and now gets the Holo theme
1.0.3: (March 20, 2013)
- Peaceful mode toggle
- organized settings panel
- Fixed settings not saving sometimes
- added a notice screen if your device does not have Minecraft installed
- Added new translations by pedronc1 and Koongchi
1.0.2: This release was pulled.
1.0.2 Beta 1: (March 18, 2013)
- Support for importing patches from file managers - just tap on a .mod file to import it!
- Automatically restart MCPELauncher after installing/removing an addon
- Added a new translation by jiayong620
- Fix texture issue when using built-in textures on Jelly Bean
1.0.1: (March 10, 2013)
- actually load the fallback textures on Jelly Bean
- Added a "enable experimental addon support" option for native addons
1.0.1 Beta 1 + (1/infinity): (March 3, 2013)
- Fixed live patching on Gingerbread
1.0.1 Beta 1: (March 2, 2013)
- Proof-of-concept addon loading
1.0: (February 21, 2013)
- Added a new awesome icon by NathanX
- First Google Play release
1.0 Release Candidate 1: (February 19, 2013)
- About screen added
- Less Out of Memory crashes when loading really large texture packs
1.0 Beta 8: (February 17, 2013)
- Only re-patch if required
- automatically patch the Gui_blocks patch if the texture pack doesn't have the file
1.0 Beta 7: (February 17, 2013)
- Built-in RepetiCraft texture pack to demo the texture pack changing feature and to give Jelly Bean users some textures
- Added two Mojang files - font/default8.png and lang/en_US.lang for interoperability on Jelly Bean. Please don't sue me.
- Change the reported DPI of your screen to change D-PAD size
1.0 Beta 6: (February 16, 2013)
- Patches! Yay!
- Proper Free version that limits patches to 3 and doesn't have texture pack or IP patching support
1.0.0 Beta 5: (February 9, 2013)
- Added a new Simplified Chinese translation by jiayong620
- Patches the version number of Minecraft to read ">9000!" for teh lolz
- Added a Nerdy Stuff page with a button to dump libminecraftpe.so from RAM to compare differences against the copy stored on disk. Not useful for anybody except for debugging.
1.0.0 Beta 4: (February 3, 2013)
- Added ALL the options (except for sensitivity)
- App now runs in fullscreen mode
- Added notice when people try to create a world
1.0.0 Beta 3: (February 3, 2013)
- Added Options support - intentionally remade the options screen so that translations would be easier
- As a side effect, Xperia Play support
- Lock orientation to landscape
1.0.0 Beta 2: (February 3, 2013)
- Added Vibrate support
1.0.0 Beta 1: (February 3, 2013)
- Initial release of the fixed version
1.0.0 Beta 0: (January 6th, 2013)
- Epic fail proof of concept version that didn't work.
Feb 3, 2013ZeRo posted a message on BlockLauncher: an Android app that patches Minecraft PE without reinstallLet me tryPosted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
You must play this app by turning on auto rotation of course.
Look in the picture there's something unusual that creative doesn't have : :))
Feb 10, 2013Hello everybody, lilhurk here. It has been a while, but I FINALY have everything in order! The MCPE Podcast is live on iTunes! As well as on my website: lilhurkgamer.com/podcastsPosted in: MCPE: Show Your Creation
I have weekly guests ranging from Youtubers like TyeDyeVideos, and ICanFlyJake.
To map Makers like Furminator and Serperior.
This is the last time I will update this forum post, all ft. Episodes will be live on iTunes and my website. Enjoy!
Feb 18, 2013Firelink70 posted a message on How To Make a Simple Server List for All of Your MCPE Servers!Welcome!Posted in: MCPE: Servers
So, you've already jailbroken/rooted your device, and looking forward to playing on a multitude of servers. (Like me :D), but after hours of playing, you don't even remember the IP of the server you just played on. So, rather than opening your web browser and burning through data (or eating up bandwidth on WiFi), I'll show you a simple way to make a server list using the notes on your device.
Open Notes or your app to write down...well notes.
Write down the name of the server with a "-" after it.
Enter the IP next to or under the name of the server.
That's it! Now you won't forget any of your favorite MCPE servers!
This was just a simple idea. However, if you really found this post helpful, a +1 is always appreciated.
Jan 17, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Mods / ToolsAndroid Only
The team who made this was Me and Dr Creeps. We had some help Win4 something. XD I created this mod, by adding in new .mod files, and reusing some from my Dragon Craft Z Mod.
Naruto Craft v0.1.0 Early Release : http://www.mediafire...4h77c9kjbmaqa9u
1.Download .Zip file
2. Extract all the files.
3. Move all .mod files from the mod folder to joshhuelmans 'Patches' folder (located in Android'Data)
4. Install all 3 mods.
5. Go to install downloaded files
6. Select the naruto To
7.Now go to Texture Pack
8. pick the Naruto To
By using Chakra, you can walk on any Object
By training, and killing zombies, you can obtain the jutsu Rasengan.
I added taller trees to show off the Chakra feature.
Chidori (Ready for 0.5.1 update)
Summoning Jutsu (Ready for 0.5.1 update)
Mob renames and skins (Will update when I get home)
Kunais (in progress)
Ranking system Genin, etc. ( in progress ready for 0.5.1 update)
None yet sorry.
Banner coming soon, but support me by giving me a +1.
Please don't copyright, before I go all ninja on you and send you flying with a Rasengan.
.Thanks! This page will be updated if I can use my brothers laptop, as I'm using a tablet right now.
Apr 16, 2012500_Internal_Server_Error posted a message on [WIP] PocketInvEditor: A Minecraft PE inventory editor for AndroidPocketInvEditorPosted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
Compatible with Minecraft PE 0.8.
At this time the official version only supports 0.8.1 worlds: if you would like a 0.9.0-compatiable beta:
Download .apk for 0.9.0-compatiable beta of the free version
Download 0.9.0-compatiable beta of the free version from Google Play
Download 0.9.0-compatiable beta of the Pro version from Google Play
At this time there are no Amazon Appstore version of the 0.9.0 beta.
Thank you for your patience and support.
I'm currently making a Minecraft PE inventory editor for Android. With this tool, you will be able to give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
So far, I'm able to load the inventory and display it in a list view. You can save now, but the interface needs some work.
I currently do not have plans to port this to iOS. For iOS users, try editing your inventory on a computer with Jocopa3's MCPEEdit inventory editor.
- Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
- Allows editing of all item slots - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
- List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
- One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
- Show player location
- Change world time, spawn position
- Edit game mode
- Display player position and teleport the player
- Add empty slots
- Entities list - count mobs and, in the pro version, spawn or kill them
- Copy the seed to the clipboard with the touch of a button
- In the Pro version, modify text on signs and jumpstart reactors
- Translations - Russian by evnemich and Simplified Chinese by jiayong
- Edit armor slots
Review by Maces006:
it uses SimpleNBT to read the NBT file used by Minecraft PE to store world data.
It uses a modified version of item-data.xml from TexasGamer's itemid plugin.
This program incorporates a version of UniversalOfGaming's Infinite Health mod.
The Pro edition includes a custom version of the aFileChooser library - go to https://github.com/z...ei/aFileChooser to see the modified files and license.
The Pro edition include colour values from PyMCLevel by the MCEdit authors: see https://github.com/m...ter/LICENSE.txt for license
Download .apk - 1.7.2
Download Beta! v1.7.1 beta 1
Source on GitHub - pull requests welcome!
Source part 2
1.8.7: (July 22, 2013, Pro only)
- Removed most of the backup detection code to avoid "backups not supported" error on Gingerbread devices
- Added mob icons in map renders in Edit Terrain
1.8.6: (July 11, 2013, Pro only)
- Added Cylinder option in Edit Terrain. Height of the cylinder is taken from the Height text entry box.
- Added player icon in Generate Map of Area in Edit Terrain.
- Speed improvements in Edit Terrain
- Added option to replace all entities to one type
1.8.5: (Amazon Pro only)
- Fixed another(!) epic fail.
1.8.4: (June 24, Pro only)
- Epic fail removed. The previous version can't even be launched. Can't believe I didn't catch that in testing...
1.8.3: (June 24, Pro only)
- Added an updated translation by Koongchi123
- Added mapping feature. Thanks to Jocopa3 for idea and the MCEdit developers for the colour values
1.7.4: (March 7, 2013)
- Added a Portuguese translation by pedronc1
- Added a new Spanish translation by DJEspia
- Added button in inventory slots screen to repair all tools
1.7.3: (Pro only, February 15, 2013)
- First 0.6.1-compatiable Amazon release
- Added options for creating pyramids and hollow cuboids to the terrain edit screen
- Added an updated translation by woo8586
1.7.2: (February 3, 2013):
- Hopefully fixed the "Save Failed" bug for worlds created prior to 0.6.0
- 20th release
1.7.1: (February 2, 2013):
- Added new translations by jiayong620, win4263, and hotwingsKFC
- 19th release
1.7.1 Beta 1: (February 2, 2013):
- Fixed the spelling mistake that caused Quartz blocks to disappear from the items list
- Added an updated Russian translation by evnemich
- Added a View/Edit armor section, accessible via the menu in the edit inventory screen
v1.7: (January 31th, 2013):
- Added even moar item IDs; added Falling Block Entity ID
- Tile Entities screen now refreshes automatically
- 18th release
v1.7 beta 3: (January 31th, 2013):
- Fixed the armour saving bug
- Added the rest of the item IDs
- Added glitch stone, grass, and leaves. Thanks, Chimeratech and OSX2000!
v1.6.5 Beta 2: (January 29th, 2013):
- Added a bunch of item IDs based on the changelog for 0.6.0
v1.6.5 Beta 1: (January 24th, 2013):
- Prescaled terrain.png and items.png for high resolution screens
- Pro only features:
- Spheres in Edit Terrain
- Dye all sheep feature to prepare for 0.6.0
v1.6.4 (Pro only, January 9th, 2013):
- import the clipboard from and export it to schematic files
- 17th release
v1.6.3 (January 4th, 2013):
- Copy and Paste support for Edit Terrain
- 16th release
v1.6.3 Beta 2:
- Added Loadouts
- Enabled support for Samsung MultiWindow
v1.6.2: (Pro only: November 25, 2012)
- Fixed the massive fail that broke tile entity editing
- Added the version number to the About screen
v1.6.1: (Pro only: November 25, 2012)
- 14th release
- Added a new Russian translation by evnemich
- Tile entities are now sorted by distance from player
- The app no longer crashes when running Replace blocks with an invalid selection
- Added a Copy button to the Analyze output
- Added an Auto Select function for selecting all blocks between two blocks of the same type
- The app now checks if the terrain selection is out of the world boundaries and if so can automatically fix it
v1.6 Release: (November 17, 2012 - Pro: November 18)
- 13th release
- Fixed the tile entity saving bug
- Edit signs and force start reactors
- Proper block selection for Replace and Set block
- A new translation by hotwingsKFC
- block IDs above 128 no longer show as negative values in Analyze
v1.6 Release Candidate 1: (November 17, 2012)
- Added Copy Seed button
- Updated translations
v1.6 Beta 4: (November 16, 2012)
- Removed DiscoInferno from the Free version
- Added IDs for 0.5.0 - translated locales might not see IDs yet
v1.5.3 Beta 3 (October 23, 2012)
- Fixed the mystery feature.
v1.5.3 Beta 2 (October 18, 2012)
- Added a new mystery feature. Don't use on a world you like.Not working!
- Removed Herobrine
v1.5.3 Beta 1 (October 14, 2012)
- Added a new Simplified Chinese translation
v1.5.2: (October 1, 2012)
- Pro only release
- Added a Replace Entity function
v1.5.1: (September 26, 2012)
- Shows a toast to tell you to get Pro when you try to edit a slot in a chest or a furnace in the free version
v1.5.1 beta 3: (September 22, 2012)
- Made the main screen scrollable so that you can access the lower two options in landscape orientation
- Added a button that links to this thread
v1.5.1 beta 2: (September 22, 2012)
- You can now view (and for Pro, edit) the inventories of chests and furnaces
- Fixed version number
- Added the missing ID for bread
- Added new translations by hotwingsKFC and Win4263
v1.5.1 beta 1: (September 17. 2012)
- Added a list of all containers in the level
- (Version number is still 1.5; will be fixed)
v1.5: (September 7, 2012)
- Fixed the egg's icon
- Added items and block IDs for translations
- Added entity IDs
- Disable the edit inventory button if the world is in creative mode
- Set spawn now moves spawns set by beds
- Added a new translation by hotwingsKFC
v1.5 Beta 1: (September 6, 2012)
- Added 0.4.0 items and blocks - not for translations, though
- Adapted to day length change 0.4.0
v1.4: (August 9, 2012)
- Added 0.3.3 mobs, entities, and items
- even less crashy
v1.4 Beta 1: (August 5, 2012)
- Sort worlds on the world selection list by last modified date
- Added long press dialog for inventory slots - duplicate or delete slot
- Added an updated Dutch translation by hotwingsKFC
- Reduced force closes by 10%
- And nothing else, honestly!
v1.3.2: (July 21, 2012)
- 8th public release (lucky number! Yay!)
- Added item ID for Glass Pane - thanks for catching this bug, THE_SCARY_ENDERMAN!
- Added an updated translation by hotwingsKFC
- Added ability to rename world folders.
- Improved mob tipping - tip any mob; choose how far to tip
- Fixed furnaces wiping with entity editing on 0.3.2
Release Candidate 1Release: (July 17th, 2012 - promoted July 18th)
- Added updated translations by win4263 and Lightus
- Added block IDs for saplings, chests, and furnaces
- 7th official release
v1.3: (July 9th, 2012)
- First release of PocketInvEditor Pro, 6th free version release
- Added updated translations by hotwingsKFC and m3f
v1.3 Beta 6: (July 8th, 2012)
- Shows a message when no worlds are detected
- Shows a message when no entities are detected
- Rename worlds
- Added a new German translation by ChrisMCMine
- Removed the ApoCowlypse for non-paid versions
v1.3 Beta 5: (June 24th, 2012)
- Added a Dutch translation by Marc.
- App won't crash when ApoCowlypse is ran on a world without an entities.dat
v1.3 Beta 4: (June 22nd, 2012)
secretAdded the ApoCowlypse
v1.3 Beta 3: (June 21st, 2012)
- Added block ID for Invisible Bedrock, discovered by win4263
- Added a new Korean translation by win4263
- The Entities Info screen now uses localized names
v1.3 Beta 2: (June 19th, 2012)
- Added entities screen - shows count of each type of entity - mobs and dropped items
v1.2.1: (June 8th, 2012)
- Released 1.3 beta 1 as a point release
- 5th public release
v 1.3 Beta 1: (May 31st, 2012)
- Added a Korean translation by _DHD_
- Added a way to activate the sideways glitch from http://www.minecraft...not-cactus-bug/
v1.2: (May 25, 2012)
- 4th public release
- Replaced the error message shown when an invalid value is entered on the edit slot screen
- Warp To Spawn button now updates the player location display
v1.2 Beta 7/Release Candidate 1: (May 25, 2012)
- Added new German translations by ChrisMCMine
- About screen now credits TexasGamer, UniversalOfGaming, and Mojang
- Moved the Warp to Spawn button below the set spawn button
v1.2 Beta 6: (May 24, 2012)
- Max slot size is now 255; added a new button for automatically setting it to that
- Warp to Spawn button added
v1.2 Beta 5: (May 22, 2012)
- Icons in the inventory slots screen as well
- Added the icons for items
- Added a "Fill slot" button to quickly change amount to 64
v1.2 Beta 4: (May 21, 2012)
- Icons in the Browse screen! This uses textures by Mojang - hope fair use applies.
- New slots created with item count 1
- Items in the Browse screen now displays damage code
- Fixed data values of redwood and birch leaves
v1.2 Beta 3: (May 17, 2012)
- New item slots automatically go into edit mode when they are created
- Added item ID for camera
v1.2 Beta 2: (May 16, 2012)
- Health in half-hearts can be edited
- Added buttons to quickly switch to full health and infinite health
- Translated the item names into Simplified Chinese based on the official Mojang translations
v1.2 Beta 1: (May 15, 2012)
- Added an improved German translation by ChrisMCMine
- Tweaked time adjustments
- Added a scroll view to the World Info screen
v1.1: (May 11, 2012)
- Third public release (Second Google Play release)
- Added a player location display
v1.1 Beta 5: (May 10, 2012)
- Fixed the search function - no longer returns Air for everything.
- Allow saving of the world time
- Added two buttons to quickly switch world to morning or nightfall
v1.1 Beta 4: (May 9, 2012)
- Added a search function to the item list.
- Added a display for the current world time.
- Added set spawn to player location support.
v1.1 Beta 3: (May 8, 2012)
- Added a German translation by ChrisMCMine
- Translated the item names into German based on the official Mojang translations
- Added a Simplified Chinese translation
v1.1 Beta 2: (May 5, 2012)
- Merged in Snowbound's fix for the add slot function
- Added a spanish translation by Lightus
v1.1 Beta 1: (May 3, 2012)
- Added World Info screen
- Added change gamemode function
- Merged Snowbound's patch to add new blank slots. Thanks!
v1.0.1 (May 2, 2012):
- No changes since the beta. (2nd public release)
Beta v1.0.1 (May 1, 2012):
- Fixed some crashes; tried to speed up backups; fixed mistakes in the item list
- MinSdkVersion is now 7 for Android Eclair 2.1
Beta v1.0.0_(1/Infinity): (April 28, 2012)
- Rebuild with minSdkVersion set to 1 so that the app would run on Froyo. (The code works, I just needed to allow it to run.)
v1.0.0: (April 27, 2012)
- Added license screen
- Licensed under GPL
- Initial release
Beta 6: (April 26, 2012)
- Added a backup function
- Added some new items from 0.3.0; removed saplings that were included by mistake
- Added my horrible icon to be used until a proper icon can be chosen
Beta 5: (April 25, 2012)
- Hide the first 8 slots as they are used to store slots currently activated - thanks, OSX2000!
- Initialize the list of slots in onCreate so that the scrolling stays in the same place
- Wooden Door Blocks and Iron Door Blocks gets (block) added to their name to differentiate against the door items
Beta 4: (April 21, 2012)
- Added the item id browse activity
Beta 3: (April 19, 2012)
- Removed check for lack of player.dat after feedback that it is causing levels created after 0.2.0 to not display
Beta 2: (April 19, 2012)
- Added saving support
Beta 1: (April 16, 2012)
- Initial release.
- To post a comment, please login.