Every block added to minecraft so far shoul have a slab and stair case added. I don't like when I want to build something with a certain slab or stair and they don't have it, only for a solid block.
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 4 months, and 27 days
Last active Mon, Jan, 25 2016 12:49:08
- 0 Followers
- 1 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Dec 11, 2015Posted in: MCXONE: Discussion
PLEASE PLEASE! ADD/FIX THE FOLLOWING FEATURES!
* Please increase the number of breedable mobs! it is so annoying to have such a cheesy limit on villagers/cows/chickens etc. . by the time you build an iron farm, a cow and pig farm you are very quickly out of breedable mobs! so lame!
* Fix the Blaze spawners please! blaze drop the most XP and when u try to build a blaze grinder in the nether you get very little spawns because all the mobs are spawning outside and that leaves no spawns for your spawner! another lame issue!
* Should definately add the ability to either A: silk touch spawners and move them to another location B: add the ability to place them/obtain them
* Where are the DARK OAK, double SPRUCE trees, Acacia Trees in these new world sizes. There is plenty of room in the new maps to have a dark oak biome, instead u get repeated jungle and snow biomes ? lame!
* Why not have a clay biome ? you have to silk touch clay from under water and then hafto bake it in a furnace. . . then dye it to get colored hardened clay ?
* Please fix the multiplayer mob spawn rate! ever notice when u have more than one person on your server the mobs spawn rate goes insane! it causes heavy lag and ruins xp grinders/spawners.
* Please make the combining of items in your inventory a possibility! ever get good mob drops from mobs at your grinder and hafto use countless anvils to repair even a simple bow ?
* Why can we not lock chests ? we should have the ability to at least safeguard our valueables! besides using a small enderchest.
* Anvil repairs/creations are TOO EXPENSIVE you cannot even craft a diamond sword with "sharpness v" "fire aspect2" "unbreaking3" "looting3"
i feel this would be a terrefic start :-)
Aug 31, 2015Posted in: MCXONE: Discussion
Smelting iron/gold/diamond armor and weapons into nuggets when cooked in furnace.
Sugarcane into bamboo planks ( or bamboo blocks)
Food that grows on vines (grapes, tomatoes, berries, ...)
Each mob has a cap limit instead of cap limit on all mobs together ( spawners don't always work) harder the playing level, higher the limit.
Changing dye to paint. Able to paint wood planks.
Apr 14, 2015Posted in: MCXONE: Discussion
1. The ability to craft saddles
2. More ore/gems (ie. tin, lead, copper, silver, amethyst, quartz, ruby, sapphire, etc)
3. The ability to create your own mash-up packs in creative mode. (the ability to pick and choose one favorite of each matierial and create your own texture pack which you can name)
4. Create a custom skin from scratch
5. New biome(s)
6. Adjustable day cycle (The sun sets way too soon to get anything done above ground!)
7. More fence, window and door options
8. Ability to craft working furniture.
9. Ability to choose what painting you want instead of playing the "what painting will I get?" game.
10. The ability to walk with a tourch in your hand and have it light up the environment around you. (Why do tourches only work after you place them?!)
I'm sure there are more I can come up with, but I must say that I am already satisfied with the game as is. I just believe some of the things posted above and before would make great update material.
*wink wink 4J
- To post a comment, please login.