- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 2 days
Last active Mon, Nov, 2 2015 21:50:08
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 20, 2012For the Weather mod how do I open the debug menu on a mac?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 17, 2012Can someone tell me what each function does in the config file? Some of them are self explanatory, and I understand the true/false functions, but I'm not sure what the ranges are for the numerical values, or what function corresponds to a higher or lower value (i.e. does having a lower number make tornados more or less frequent?)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Also, in case you're taking bug reports, I believe the mod is crashing my server
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.
Time: 9/17/12 10:55 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: atg
... 23 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.8.1
- Java Version: 1.6.0_35, Apple Inc.
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.
- Memory: 7426439616 bytes (7082 MB) / 7498760192 bytes (7151 MB) up to 7498760192 bytes (7151 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx7G -Xms7G
- FML: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Player Count: 2 / 3; [gu['BCM1931'/84, l='world', x=3232.85, y=63.00, z=-1280.80], gu['mchamberlin'/352, l='world', x=3190.78, y=63.00, z=-1276.63]]
- World world Entities: 0 total; 
- World world Players: 0 total; 
- World world Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- Type: Dedicated Server
Sep 17, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from iananderson
Oops sorry, I forgot how the downloaded folder was structured. Do all the things I mentioned but when it comes to the Tornado mod part:
1. Run the instance with only Forge installed and then quit.
2. Unzip the Tornadoes v1.2 folder
3. Navigate to the "put contents in .minecraft folder" folder and click "mods"
4. Inside you will find a .zip folder named "Weather 1.2". Thats the one you drag to the "Mods folder" section.
5. Right click the instance and select "View Folder" and click ".minecraft"
6. Drag the "Resources" folder from the "put contents in .minecraft folder" here.
Do I need to unzip all the zip files? I added the "Weather Mod" zip file, but it's still not working, so do I have to unzip and then add each file individually? (It's not letting me add entire folders, just individual files one at a time)
Edit: It seems me not being able to drag folders in might be the problem. So far it seems forge isn't working, possibly because I've so far tried compressing forge into a zip and then loading that in the jar mods section. Since I can't seem to drag anything into the window to add it, I'll just have to add each file in individually....sigh.....
Edit2: Nevermind, I realized what I was doing wrong. Safari was automatically unzipping the Forge zip file I downloaded from the website. I stopped it from doing that by saving it to my desktop. Now Forge is working, however when I put the "resources" folder in the minecraft folder, do I need to replace the resources folder that is already there?
NEVERMIND! Thanks so much!
The mod looks INCREDIBLE. Is there a way to configure the tornado to be more damaging? Both to terrain and to players? I want the tornadoes to be pretty much lethal if your player gets caught in them. Also is there a way to change how far the "storm clouds" render? As is I can see the edge of the tornado system, and I'd like it to cover the whole panorama if possible.
Other than that an AWESOME mod Coros!
@iananderson How do I apply this to my minecraft server? I'm assuming I have to load the server.jar that's on my computer? And do my friends have to download MultiMc and Forge themselves, or should they be able to run the mod without that stuff?
Sep 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from iananderson
1. Use MultiMC
2. Add a New Instance (Top left).
3. Right click that new instance and click "Edit mods".
4. Drag the Minecraft Forge zip folder to the "Jar mods" section.
5. Click "Mods Folder" and drag your mods there.
6. Run the instance
Servers use the same Forge and mods files as the client.
Have you tried this method with THIS specific mod? Because I can't seem to get it to work. If you did use this mod, could you be a little more specific on how I load the files included in the Tornado Mod download into the "Mods Folder" section? Thanks
Sep 16, 2012Could you give us some directions for installing this mod on Macs? The directions on your site are for PC, and they also don't cover how to use this with Forge as well as how to install this for a multiplayer server.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.