- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 7 months, and 11 days
Last active Thu, Aug, 11 2016 21:08:03
- 0 Followers
- 86 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 8, 2013Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Okay, you can stop now. You're just wishlisting PC features to be on xbox, make an actual suggestion for once.Quote from ckulsen
hostile mobs (like zombies, skellies, etc.) could wear armour, could hold swords, spades, etc. and villiagers could be turned into zombie villagers. zombies could have baby zombies.
- To post a comment, please login.
May 7, 2014ArrogantLobster posted a message on Steve-like character in Cartoon Network's new show Clarence.Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from tbone120120
Oh great,can't Cartoon Network just die?
Only when Adventure Time and Regular show get removed.
Feb 7, 2014Just me, ok, but I've (started to) watch many you tubes but I quit them if:Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
* It starts with an ad- they're just trying to make money off me and I've already seen those ads way too many times.
* Loud rock music. Or any music. I'm watching to learn about MC, not get their musical preferences shoved down my throat.
* Narration by a squeaker. Sorry, at my age a 10 year old can't teach me anything.
* Views that keep jumping and swinging around for no reason. Makes me seasick. Do they know what they're doing and why they're making the vid in the first place?
* Profanity. 4 years in the military, 20+ years working with truck drivers and mechanics, 20+ years playing in bars... I know profanity. I don't need to hear it from some kid just trying to be cool (recording with his bedroom door shut so his mommy won't hear him).
* Pointless multiplayer banter. Several guys just running around the landscape jawing, not really doing anything. What a waste of bandwidth... and my time.
* Let's plays. The only thing I've learned from them is what not to do. Watching others play is about like standing on the corner and watching other people drive by. ???
* Any youtube that starts off with "Hey, guys, what's up? _______ here!". (Right, I'm gonna learn something from this vid.) Instant quit.
Needless to say, I don't watch many you tubes... at all, and I'm not impressed with 99% of the MC you tubers out there.
Are there good ones out there? Of course. I've seen several informative, really good you tube tutorials.
Do I know who they're done by? Sorry, no. But you'll know one when you see it!
Jan 13, 2014Hi I can not find a Redstone bug report page? were can I show some bugs with Redstone? this is 2 video I made showing some bugs please watch this and see just some of the bugs that make it hard to create Redstone.Posted in: MCX360: Recent & Upcoming Updates
Jan 12, 2014Server IP: 220.127.116.11Posted in: PC Servers
This server was made in creative but it is made for a kind of free roam kinda thing. There are many places to explore such as buildings, secret rooms, and I have some cool modded items. Anybody can join. There are no rules at the moment because I have no idea how to ban or kick people. Here are some pictures of what the server looks like. Come stop by and check it out. My minecraft username is 9Taurus and I'm the owner.
Dec 29, 2013Personally I see no harm in it, we are at a crappy point in time in our MC version, with limited diamonds at our disposal, and no way to replenish them. Way back when the PC was at this point many used mods to see what enchantment they were getting, we have no such luxury, nor do we have the ability to trade with villagers to get gear, nor do we have the ability to enchant books and then build our gear as we need, and until that time I don't see the problem here.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
For me, I respect those who don't use grinders, or farms, and do everything manually, and I would think that they too should respect those who do....It is after all a sand box game that can be played many different ways, and attaching labels should be really shunned upon.
Dec 29, 2013you could say that not killing the mobs yourself is cheating. or people could just play how they like and not try to label play styles as "legit" or not.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
some people don't like to waste their diamonds on pick axes with silk touch.
and since minecraft is not a competitive game there is no real cheating, nor should anyone care how others play.
Dec 21, 2013Welcome To HypeCraft [1.7.2]Posted in: PC Servers
List of Plugins:
- World edit (Admin+ Use Only)
- EpicEnchant (Buy your enchantments) (Donators get discounts)
- Essentials Eco.
List Of Ranks:
Speacial (Pay 500k IGM/In Game Money)
Hype (Pay 1.5 Million IGM)
~~Investor Ranks Coming soon!~
Moderator (Must be trusted by Admins)
Admin (must be trusted and known personally by Owner's and Host
List Of Admins:
1. Don't use unfair mods or hacks.
2.Don't Be a **** to anyone unless it's Adam (Ask for his story, we'll gladly rant
3.Respect all Admins, Mods,Ops,etc.
4.Don't Spam chat with swears unless clever
5. Don't Greif to much, only take valuables
6. Don't hate on people because of there gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, etc. it will NOT be tolerated at all. Insta-Mute then jail then Ban. 1 warning only.
- To post a comment, please login.