Quote from postman01234
the fact that you say you have no proof would put you at a downside in this just for a fact that all i did was A make a square and dig down and B found the chest randomly you say do i want a server full of hackers and no i do not but this is making me very angry and i want another alpha/warden to see this because it is so unfair on how i get banned FOR NO REASON i have been kind and understanding but your action make it very on how i am in the right and you are not i been banned for unfair reason when i have no violated a rule at anytime or have been give a warning on how i am i been nice and understanding but you keep say no and won't unban and i don't no why my friend was right when he said this (SDAngle won't do anything but try to catch people even if it means banning normal people)i thought he was wrong but he was so if you can please get another alpha/warden or a owner to review this and get me unbanned for your misunderstood actions i will be happy because when i dig the 4x4 hole down in a corner which i did on my other server till they got boring because of hackers and since i seen (and now happen to me )the punishments i loved the server but i do not get your reason on your judgement on why i can't come back and how i was X-raying when all i did was dig a 4x4 hole down.I found that it was not my fault that i found the chest when people alot of times put it and i wish i picked another corner before i found it so it would help my case more but i didn't (i found this to be in the abuse section if i could just because i am right but whatever)and look all i want is a unbanning i never even used hacks because most have virus and i rather not risk my computer since it has no virus protection against most stuff so that why i bearly use my email too. So thank you if we can get this done with and i can go back to playing on the server and thank you again for you time.
This is entirely incomprehensible. Use a paragraph. Use grammar. Use spelling. Then people will actually consider what the hell you're saying. Also, I'm fairly sure you're aware of this but I'll say it anyways: ALPHA GUARDS CAN USE XRAY TO WATCH YOU WHILE INVISIBLE
Quote from DangersClose
He literality walked right passed me when i was being hit.
Also to add on to this report about 10 minutes after i drank a strength potion and stood infront of him with my sword out (expecting him to count) and he just quickly ran off to cafeteria without even counting.
Needs a demote.
Okay, he screwed up once, I really don't think it's that big of a deal. So what if he wasn't paying attention once? I'm 98% sure Noble is not a robot that doesn't make mistakes. As for the other 2%...we may have an issue.