- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 7 months, and 19 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 10 2014 18:09:22
- 0 Followers
- 6 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 8, 2014tinchogs99 posted a message on (1.7.2) Terraleet.com - [24/7] [Towny] [Economy] [Creative] [Survival] [MCMMO] [Ranks]Great server. Very active staff and friendly community. There's always someone willing to help out. Check it out!Posted in: PC Servers
Apr 6, 2014So I've been making a kind of fair with functional easy redstone minigames such as Rainbow Runner, Mob Bowling, Space Invaders, Mario Kart Boat Racing, etc. Problem is I want to make a couple more but I've run out of ideas. I would like to make an Automated Connect Four if someone would point me to a guide of how to make one because I couldn't figure out a model myself. Any ideas for extra Minigames would be really appreciated.Posted in: Creative Mode
Mar 29, 2014Thanks for replying so quickly! Nope, WorlEdit isn't an option. I had thought already about TNT, I will start thinking of some way to make it shape my cavern as I want it. It's still a pain, but it might be my best bet.Posted in: Discussion
Mar 29, 2014Hey people, its actually my first time using MC Forum. I need help. Anybody of you have any ideas of how could I build/find a cavern big enough for my underground dwarven city I'm planning on making? It should be like a big dome with a high ceiling. Rustic would look just fine. Take in mind I wouldn't have unlimited resources, though I may get a Fly Package (I'm doing it as a town for a SMP server). Any suggestions are welcome.Posted in: Discussion
Mar 12, 2014tinchogs99 posted a message on Terraleet.com Staff Recruitment! [Looking for Moderators & Designers]Posted in: Server RecruitmentDesigner Application
- Name: Carlos G.
- In-game Name: tinchogs99
- Experience: Ran some small servers on my own and was a Mod in a small server not unlike Terraleet.
- Why do you want to be an Designer? I like to get involved in servers I love like TL. To help and contribute to the server. Also, recently I've started liking more and more to build great projects in Minecraft and Redstone works. Also I've noticed there's just one Designer at TL.
- Could you link or post screenshots of your previous builds which you've used creative-mode and/or worldedit to construct? My works are mostly on TL's Creative world. There's a couple of purely esthetic builds; like Sauron's Eye, an Enderman and a Diamond ore with pickaxe. There's also my Wave Generator and my Minigame Fair, which contains various Functional Minigames and which is now almost finished.
- How may we contact you? (skype preferred) Whatever suits you best. Skype: Tinchogs99, Mail: [email protected]
- Have you read the Terraleet.com goal - What do you think? Do you think being given the power of worldedit and creative that you'd execute great ideas for contests, server events, ect? I think that's exactly what I look for in a server and would like to get more involved in it and help. I really think that with WorldEdit and Creative I could help bring great things to Terraleet.
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself - What about minecraft do you love? I love every aspect. Its freedom, its open world, it being customizable with mods, plugins and Resource packs. I love gathering and crafting. Making great inventions and seeing what people can create. I love Survival and Creative.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.