Where are the images of the newer builds, none of your posts actually show pictures of the builds
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 2 months, and 17 days
Last active Thu, Mar, 26 2020 11:55:02
- 0 Followers
- 149 Total Posts
- 16 Thanks
Sep 26, 2017thechronomancer posted a message on [Creative world] Ḍādxièya - A Puzzling World with Build JournalPosted in: Creative Mode
Sep 9, 2017thechronomancer posted a message on The Dalek Mod - Updated (Dec 2020) - Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Daleks, Cybermen, Time travel and much more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Does the Dalek-Mod API work with the latest update of Dalek-Mod? And please make an update that can be for 1.12 as well as 1.8. (Not the Dalek-Mode Lite but the actual thing please so It's compatible with the Xplosives mod.)
the next update, U47, is going to be on 1.12.1
Jul 28, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
As I understand it, there is no ComputerCraft release for MC 1.10.x - the last full release was for 1.8.9 (CC 1.79) and the last beta release was 1.80pr for MC 1.9.4. As far as I know, the opensource project doesn't yet have an official release to build against. FWIW, I'm still waiting myself.
https://cc.crzd.me/ has versions you can use for 1.10.2, 1.11.2, and 1.12
It's the closest you can get now that Dan200 is no longer actively working on the mod to spend more time working on Redirection
Feb 19, 2017thechronomancer posted a message on Anyone used the Biome bundle, and what are some good graphics mods for it?Posted in: Discussion
Biome bundle is not a knock-off, it is a content pack for the terrain control mod/plugin
Feb 4, 2017thechronomancer posted a message on DALEK-craft mod project WIP. (Progress Re-Started!)Posted in: WIP Mods
Aug 14, 2016Posted in: Mods Discussion
these are the only things that show up on the drive page
Jul 26, 2016Posted in: Mods Discussion
so, is the mod ready for release now?
Mar 22, 2016thechronomancer posted a message on Conquest Reforged - Over 6000 new blocks, 3D models, and more! (Forge 1.10.2)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 26, 2015thechronomancer posted a message on Minecraft Bigger On The Inside Mod Last Updated 2/12/15 RELEASE DATE CHANGEDPosted in: WIP Mods
Haha man you are not fooling anyone . This is/will be the doors mod and it is why it will need ichunutil . lol . Good try though . The doors mod has the textures for the doors mod in its jar file and not in the ichunutil jar file . I am not stupid ,and as soon as its released I will let ichun know . Nice one though go ahead and release it so I can contact him .
now THIS is the negativity that causes new modders to quit,so stop being asinine about it and leave this guy alone
same with you
- To post a comment, please login.
Nov 13, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Programmable Robot Entities for Minecraft.
The robots are programmed using Python which should be installed on the system. If using Windows, an embedded version can be used and the mod will download and unpack the embeddable version if it is enabled in the config. It also unpacks an API which is based off of the Mojang Python API from the Raspberry Pi version though heavily modified to prevent game breaking abilities. The API was inspired by the Raspberry Jam Mod though made to be more extensible for creating addons.
Code Repo Here: https://github.com/DomAmato/Robot
Download Jar: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/roboticraft
The mod requires the Rabbit GUI mod client side
Code Repo Here: https://github.com/DomAmato/rabbit-gui/tree/1.12
Download Jar: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/rabbit-gui
Items and Crafting
The robot has a lot of functionality but it needs the proper expansion chips otherwise it doesn't know the commands.
- Attack Chip Allows the robot to attack entities assuming it has a sword equipped. An entity ID must be passed as an argument and really the best way to find those is using the detection chip
- Build Chip Enables the robot to build using material from its inventory, will use it in order of slot unless specified which block to use.
- Climb Chip Enables the robot to climb ladders and vines. Will also climb steps 1 block high although the new walk processor also allows the robot to do that without explicitly telling it to.
- Detection Chip Enables the robot to detect nearby entities and returns a list of all that were found. Can be enchanded with the power enchantment to increase the range by 10 per level. Works really well with the attacking chip or as a sentry that can chat with the player.
- Inspection Chip Enables the robot to inspect the surrounding blocks returning the type found at that location. Really useful for pathing and mining.
- Interaction Chip Enables the robot to interact with simple redstone components, buttons, levers, doors, trapdoors.
- Jump Chip Enables the robot to jump over a 1 block gap. Careful the robot will blindly jump whatever way it is facing so if the gap is too large it could plummet to its death.
- Mining Chip What kind of robot in Minecraft would not have the ability to mine blocks? As long as it has inventory space blocks will go into the inventory, after that it will just drop them on the ground.
- Remote The remote is the most important part of interacting with the robots, it is needed to activate them and get to the programming screen.
- Redstone Meter Equipping this will enable the robot to be activated using a redstone signal. It will execute whatever code is currently saved to the SD card that is equipped.
- RAM The robot only has a basic memory, you can expand the number of lines that can be processed by adding more RAM.
- Robot Currently the robot only spawns in the world in the mesa biome, it must be crafted and activated otherwise.
- SD Card You can save your program to these SD cards, it will write the code to your computer and is also an exchangable item. Want to share your program with someone else? Save it to a card and give it to another player and the program will transfer over to them too.
- SIM Card Using your remote you can connect to robots within a 64 block area. Need to communicate with robots in different dimensions or over great distances? Use a SIM card.
- Wrench Robots are weak but they are mostly immune to players attacks. Need to remove a robot you own? You will need a wrench.
- Robot API Manual Need some help remembering how the API works, make a manual for reference.
- Magnet Block Warp over nearby robots to this block facing the set direction. Useful for setting inital starting direction and position.
The GUIs are mostly built off of the Rabbit GUI Library so again this mod will not work without it.
Once you first create your robot and need to activate it you can give it a name. Otherwise a random one is generated.
The robot has an inventory, it has slots for various tools as well as the expansion chips. Note the information on the right will let you know what functions it has and other information.
The big component of the mod is programming so the mod includes a native IDE with code highlighting and some simple suggestions. You can drag the screen around to get a better view and if you mouse off the interface it goes semi transparent.
Once you have multiple robots activated remember their names as you can use the remote to connect them.
Mar 2, 2018Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
The World Tree is a concept for a single mechanic through which endless surface world can be automatically but slowly propagated outward in a void.
It starts with a World Tree sapling that can be planted on a single block of dirt. When it grows, this tree will also spread a structure of solid root blocks at and slightly below roughly surface level. Note, the preview images are not to be taken as exactly literal, I would prefer a little more randomization and rounding in the shape and size of the root network and placement of saplings.
World Tree saplings can be planted directly on root blocks as well as dirt. And the root structure, at its edges, will automatically have 1-3 saplings planted, with a 1-block deviation on the Y axis from the altitude of the origin sapling. This means that World Trees will perpetually grow and re-plant outward, gradually overtaking the void and creating a new surface world. (Ideally the auto-planting of new saplings would be able to be disabled in a config file for anyone who wants to use the mod in a non-Skyblock capacity.)
Root blocks transform over time, in certain circumstances. Under direct rainfall, root blocks will rapidly transform into grass blocks. And in very low light levels, root blocks will very slowly petrify into stone.
(The player will likely accumulate lots of root blocks, so a 1-to-1 roots to planks crafting recipe would be generous to include.)
The end result is an endlessly expanding and thickly forested surface of grass, with a small layer of stone underneath. The height variance should generate rough hills.
Other more optional features that would allow greater Skyblock functionality:
A significant chance that World Tree leaves will drop apples.
A small chance that other sapling types, cactus, cocoa beans, or sugar cane will be dropped by World Tree leaves. This could also be implemented as a chance that other sapling types spawn in the place of the World Tree saplings during structure generation.
A chance (smaller than flint from gravel) that the root block will drop potatoes, carrots, beet seeds, pumpkin seeds, or mushrooms.
A chance to generate one or two water source blocks in the bottom of the root structure.
Things that would preferably be in a config file:
Whether or not growing root blocks replace/destroy other blocks already present in the space the roots are growing into.
Whether or not World Tree saplings are automatically planted at the edges of the roots of grown World Trees (the auto-expansion).
A way to disable the above listed additional Skyblock functionality, of getting seemingly unrelated natural item drops from the World Tree blocks.
Possibly, an option to increase the number of planks craftable from World Tree wood from 4 to 6 or 8.
Possibly, a way to set the probability of apples and World Tree saplings dropping from World Tree leaves.
Possibly, a way to slow or accelerate the rate at which roots in darkness petrify into stone.
Blocks and items Recap/checklist:
World Tree sapling block. Can be planted on dirt, grass, or World Tree root blocks. Grows into World Tree structure.
World Tree wood block. Craftable into World Tree planks, 1-to-4 ratio.
World Tree leaves block. Drops World Tree saplings and apples. May also drop cocoa beans, sugar cane, cactus, oak saplings, spruce saplings, birch saplings, dark oak saplings, acacia saplings, or jungle saplings.
World Tree planks block. All regular wood planks crafting recipes should apply. For doors/boats/etc, recipe can default to the oak version of the resulting item.
World Tree root block. May drop potatoes, carrots, beetroot seeds, pumpkin seeds, red mushrooms, or brown mushrooms. Under direct rain, transforms into grass block. In low light levels, transforms into stone. Craftable 1-to-1 into World Tree planks.
This concept is free to use:
I can provide all necessary textures, if so desired. If the coder wants, I can also be a consultant on development decisions. I'm also willing to help beta-test unstable development versions of the mod as needed. But I'm basically putting the idea out there for anyone to use however they want to. I have no expectation to hold sway over any further development. However, I do expect to be told if my idea is used so I can download and use the mod myself.
If anyone has any suggestions on how ores, lava, sand, gravel, and clay could be acquired in this system, go ahead and post them below to be considered by whoever may decide to make the mod.
Nov 7, 2017gumby8 posted a message on Modular Bosses - High Quality Epic Bosses - 1.0 Release - (11/3/2017) INACTIVEPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Currently working to update to 1.12
Dec 9, 2012Stuuupiiid posted a message on [1.8][SMP] Gun Customization | 1000+ guns | Gun Customization III is on it's wayPosted in: Minecraft ModsGun CustomizationIII________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
THIS MOD IS DISCONTINUED BY ME!
LemADEC took this over!
Hey Minecrafter! The GunCus modification is getting reworked completely right now (again), as well as this topic. If you're a YouTuber you might want to contact me about a development version, since Im giving out a few of those to YouTubers. In return I only want them to present the new features. These videos will be featured here of course. If you're interested leave a reply. You may also ask for screenshots of the new mod. Maybe I will reply to that
These screens are pretty much already showing most of the new features. Im so proud. :>
If you're looking for downloads only, then this might be what you're looking for:
Dont forget to:
GunCus Addon Downloads
Dec 18, 2014DalekBob117 posted a message on The Dalek Mod - Updated (Dec 2020) - Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Daleks, Cybermen, Time travel and much more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.