- Curse Premium
Member for 12 years, 6 months, and 14 days
Last active Tue, Jul, 17 2018 04:43:58
- 0 Followers
- 272 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Nov 11, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [Launcher / 1.7.X / 1.6.X] The evanMC Launcher - Easy, Simple, Functionaloh I forgot. This would be easy I think if the launcher could launch the server and client at the same time. With this you can communicate between both applications. so the server sends only the mods which has changed. The client only mods are just a pain to deal with :3Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 9, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [Launcher / 1.7.X / 1.6.X] The evanMC Launcher - Easy, Simple, FunctionalFirst: nice thing somebody uses JavaFX for a launcherPosted in: Minecraft Mods
- Delta Updates (only updates changes and not all the mods)
Oct 24, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.5-1.11.2] Vein Miner - Quickly mine veins of oreWould be great if you could specifiy the blocks by the tile.name too, since the block IDs will "vanish" with 1.7 anyways. But great mod! thanksPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 3, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.5.2][Forge] AddMicro - a Forge Multipart helper (0.0.001)Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from immibis
I like how everyone is getting Forge Multipart when Immibis's Microblocks has had this since forever.
cause its in FTB.. sadly..
Aug 3, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.5.x / 1.6.x] Applied Energistics [ rv 13 c ] - Exploiting Quantum MechanicsPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from RichardJCox
Portal Gun's Ender Pearl Dust is not compatible with AE's, but given the completely different recipe this might be a good idea (Portal Gun's is made by putting a pearl in a furnace to get eight).
this is one is on iChuns side, since his isnt in the OreDictionary. It works with GT enderpearl dust for example. Nag iChun to fix it.
Jul 9, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [Forge Multipart] ProjectRed - v4.7.0pre12.95 - 02/08/2016Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Mr_TJP
Hmm, im not sure what the difference is. Is the old ones a little more clear or something?
the older was lot more "neon" style. the new looks kinda damp or dull. I think its just the halo though
Jul 9, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [Forge Multipart] ProjectRed - v4.7.0pre12.95 - 02/08/2016First very nice re-makePosted in: Minecraft Mods
I searched everywhere for a good Lamp remake. You are the first, who introduced the halo back. Just a quick question. Is it possible to give it the "original" halo back?
just for a quick demonstration:
new : http://imgur.com/Gfq4hWE
if not, can you tell me how to do it?
Jun 19, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.5.x / 1.6.x] Applied Energistics [ rv 13 c ] - Exploiting Quantum MechanicsPosted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from jasonsaffle13
AE Currently doesn't support retro gen.
IS this something that can be considered for a future update? Having no clue how hard it is to add in so IF not it's understandable. Loving this mod so far just have barely begun with it. I run a small white listed private server for my family and friends and they prefer having all resources close to home. The wife HATES going to mystcraft ages (bad experience getting stuck lol) or even teleporting and after a few years she has only just now begun to build machines or use a thaumcraft 3 wand of excavation ( a true purist)
Thank you for the great mod either way!!!
You can use Thermal Expansion Retro-Gen if needed. Its not complicated and the File is explained well with 3 examples how to use it. Dont forget to use "Retro-Gen = true"
Quote from thepowdertoy
I have a question: Do ME export bus can be configured to keep a certain amount of items in the inventory or it tries to fill it up completely?
If its the latter one please add an option to the export bus to keep a certain amount of items in the connected inventory
No it cannot directly. You can solve it by using Subnetworks, Dark Cables and Level Emitters though.
Quote from MassThor
How do you power the Controller? I can't power it no matter what I do! Redstone Energy Conduits, Buildcraft Engines, nothing! What am I doing wrong? Does using Big Dig affect it in any way?
AppliedEnergistics Controller can be powered by:
- Universal Electricity
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Buildcraft 3
Jun 5, 2013I would love to see it being changed This would help greatly with Forestry Machines. With ThermalExpansions Machines though it wouldnt matter at all I guess, since they have these special insertion GUI thingies.Posted in: WIP Mods
Another Thing I wanted to suggest is, to add an estimation overlay for the angelblock. Like a preview where the block would actually being placed
Jun 5, 2013I tested the new pipes, they are quite fine and balanced, since you can upgrade them up to 20 times But I found some more or interessting missbehaviour between Energy Management and Liquid Management. If I put an Item Transfer Node on a machine (which will suck out the item just fine) it will get power, but no liquids. For liquids you need an extra normal pipe to pipe liquid in. Intended?Posted in: WIP Mods
May 22, 2013First Good Mod you put up together in this short time, added it, since it came out and havent even tried to de-install it yet ;-)Posted in: WIP Mods
Since I haven't found a GitHub or anything like that to post up an Issue, I will do it here.
* ExtraUtilities 0.2.2a
* GraviSuite 1.9.2
Upon destroying an AngelBlock with an Advanced Drill, my game crashed. Here is my PasteBin
Mar 17, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.6.4] ForgeIRC v1.0.18, Soul Shards v2.0.15, and Recipe Remover v1.1 [Updated 1/1/2014]well you find him a lot on IRC and he tried to update his mod, but due to 1.5 it became too difficult to maintain it. He postponed it until further clarifications.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Feb 18, 2013thatsIch posted a message on [1.5.x / 1.6.x] Applied Energistics [ rv 13 c ] - Exploiting Quantum MechanicsI dont think this behaviour would be any good for the system. Non-Determinismen, saying that multiple different routes for the same item. There is no SortingSystem out there, which lets you split items evenly except you think the standard behavior of BC pipes is that what you expect.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sorry misread, but its better if you are tight on space since you don't have to use it directly on the bus itself.
Feb 18, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Sibmer
Some more suggestions... Been playing around with the export bus on machines. It works really well with a lot of machines.
The one issue we are seeing is that when you attach it to something like a squeezer, it wants to fill up every slot. So, if I have a "wall" of squeezers each with an export bus with apples, it'll want to fill up the first squeezer completely (all 9 slots) before moving on to the next squeezer. This is less than ideal.
So, some suggestions for the export bus:
1) I'd like a way to limit the output to at most X at a time. That way I could say put 64 apples at a time into a squeezer and it could fill up all the squeezers more efficiently.
2) It would also be nice to specify some kind of round-robin config. So I could configure something like 3 different things to go into a recycler and it'll do a stack of the first, then a stack of the second, then a stack of the 3rd, etc. Right now, it'll use up all the first item, before it starts recycling any of the second, etc.
3) It would also be nice to combine a level emitter and the export bus together to make something like an "overflow bus". So I could configure a level of say 10k, and once any of the items configured in the "overflow bus" reach that level, it starts to export them. That way I could easily say "keep 10k cobble or dirt in the system, but send anything extra to the recycler / void pipe / whatever." Right now this is possible with multiple emitters and export buses, but it quickly becomes kind of an ugly mess when dealing with lots of different items. You pretty much have to have an emitter + export bus for each item, which quickly can grow into an unwieldy mess.
1) use factorization routers to split stuff evenly between all squeezers
3) you can do that with level emitter and darkcable (http://ae-mod.info/ME-Dark-Cable/). it connects the specified sub-network on a redstone signal. With that you have it the way you want.
- Set Priority of your Recycler to 2
- Setup Emitter to 10k cobble
- Dark Cable will connect the recycler and all cobble will flow into the recycler then
- you can invert it and put the emitter/dark cable on your storage but then you need to invert the signal
Feb 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from DigitalLunacy
Dude again!! every update this gets better... very very excited for more from this mod!
behold next version. Its getting more epic =)
- To post a comment, please login.