Hi, thanks for playing! More things will be added to the map!
- Curse Premium
Member for 9 years, 9 months, and 13 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 15 2018 06:04:44
- 17 Followers
- 551 Total Posts
- 180 Thanks
May 16, 2017Posted in: Mapstetrix's Parkour WorldThis is an open-world parkour map filled with different types of parkour challenges of different difficulties. Can you clear all the challenges?
- There are currently 2 challenges in this map.
- This is a solo project.
- This is an expanding map. New content will be added periodically (so the progress is never 100%)
- Challenges are numbered based on the order it was built. It is not arranged in difficulty order.
- You may play the challenges in any order you want.
- Signs with the green words [Right Click] is clickable.
- Standard rules apply (e.g. no breaking blocks, no building blocks, don't do anything that seems cheating)
- No typing of any commands, but these commands may be used:
- /gamemode 2
- /gamerule doDaylightCycle
- Stay in the playing area. Do not venture far out.
- This map is built for Singleplayer, but can also be played in Multiplayer
- Do note that command blocks used in this map may not work as intended in multiplayer
- Do not cheat in any way that can be achieved in multiplayer (e.g. hitting another player so that he/she can reach to a higher platform)
- Time Trial option for each challenge (may cause lag)
- Custom sounds
- There are hidden diamonds found throughout the map (most of them are within the challenges)
Found Some Bugs?
- Please report it through the comment section below.
- Some features that are available in my previous maps are not added to this map:
- Fail count
- Difficulty rating
- I decided to create a new map because I wanted to create a big parkour map on a randomly generated terrain, just like what I did for my very first parkour map in 2011, rather than building from a completely flat land.
WARNING: The challenges can be extremely difficult for anyone who are inexperienced in parkour.
Aug 27, 2016Posted in: Maps
It has being a long time since I updated this map. Although this is a rather small update, it is still an update nevertheless.
Version 1.6.1 (28 Aug 2016)
- Re-added Chinese and Japanese language translations (only some areas are translated)
- Added beacons that shoot out beam on each challenge to show its location, and the colour of the beam matches the difficulty level of the challenge.
- Changed the structure of Stage 7 of 【Hard】 Bookworm Club slightly.
By the way, the signs with text in blue can be right-clicked!
With the latest Minecraft version, I am now able to enter Chinese and Japanese characters into the game more easily. Previously I have to copy and paste them into command blocks, before transferring them to signs.
May 21, 2016Posted in: Culture, Media & Arts
Watching a lot of anime from this season
Here's my top 10 this season:
Ushio to Tora 2nd Season - This is getting epic
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? - Love the characters esp. Ako
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - very intense
Sakamoto desu ga? - Gag anime of the season
Bungou Stray Dogs - Interesting
Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song - Interesting concept
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri - animation and soundtrack are good, but the plot was pretty decent
Boku no Hero Academia - quite good so far
Kuma Miko - funnier than I expected
Kiznaiver - interesting so far
And also some notable mentions:
Flying Witch - very relaxing SOL anime
Sansha Sanyou - a moe SOL anime that is pretty funny
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge - another SOL anime that is good on its own
Joker Game - interesting stories about spies, but each episode has its own stories featuring different spies
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season - good so far I guess
Anne Happy♪ - another moe SOL anime
Mar 11, 2016Posted in: Maps
I'm glad to know that this map is being updated again. Maybe we can get AntVenom to play this one too. Maybe he won't complain about moving a few old courses into this one too(He legit acted as if tPc was a complete clone of t3c. although you only brought over some courses, and even listed which ones were brought over.).
As for me, I'll be sure to play it once Optifine 1.9 comes out. I'm currently using a craptop, so I practically need Optifine to run a decent fps. xD
I believe you can still play in 1.8, just that the time trial and sounds are disabled. I don't think AntVenom will want to play my map, as of now there are many great parkour maps out there to choose from.
Mar 9, 2016Posted in: Maps
More pictures for the upcoming challenge
These are the pictures of Stage 6 and 7 of the next challenge, Bookworm Club. The difficulty is rated Hard. Most of the ladder jumps require sprinting.
I will be completing the challenge sooner than I expected.
Mar 5, 2016Posted in: Maps
Version 1.5.1 (5 Mar 2016)
- Fixed the map to be compatible with Minecraft 1.9
- Changed the structure of Stage 8 of 【Easy】 Newbie's Hangout.
- Changed the stopwatch mechanics such that 20 points = 1 second.
Sneak Peak for Version 1.6
Mar 4, 2016Posted in: Maps
So far I did not see any videos made on the new version of the map. I'm quite disappointed though.
Now that 1.9 was released, I will be changing the stopwatch's system (for time trial) so that the lag will be reduced. But I don't know how to make it count 0.1s per tick (one tick is 0.05s, which means 1 second is 20 ticks). So with the new stopwatch, the final time must be divided by 20 in order to get the actual time.
Also I have been experimenting with clickable signs which will replace all the buttons that teleport you back to the stage. There are already clickable signs in the newest challenge Garden Walk. It will also be easier for me too. Since I can just give myself the sign with the commands inserted into it, and I can place them quickly and as many as I want. (Previously, with buttons, I need to place command blocks next to the button to activate. And have to insert the same commands every time)
All new challenges will have clickable signs.
Signs with a bold green text that says "Right Click" are clickable. Signs with bold red text that says "Locked" means they cannot be clicked, but will change into bold green "Right Click" text when conditions are met. Some signs with bold blue text are clickable as well in the game (like the challenge name).
Feb 13, 2016Posted in: Maps
Hey guys! I decided to continue expanding this map after a long hiatus!
NEW CHALLENGE! 【Normal】 Garden Walk
【Normal】 Garden Walk
No. of stages: 8
Location: Athletes' Town, west (next to Warp Centre)
Version 1.5 (13 Feb 2016)
- Added new challenge - 【Normal】 Garden Walk
- Added street names
- Added Warp BRAVO
- Changed all the Challenge and Difficulty signs with colored text (some can be right-clicked)
- Changed the difficulty and reward for 【Pro】Athlete's Playground
- Changed the structure of Stage 9 of 【Easy】Newbie's Hangout.
Jan 17, 2016Posted in: Culture, Media & Arts
I watched the movie at a pre-screening in an anime convention at last year November. Though the ending is pretty sad, I was still confused with the plot. Even the seiyuus said that they were also confused at first. (Ayane Sakura voiced Dorothy! :D)
Jan 16, 2016Posted in: Culture, Media & Arts
So far my top 3 this winter is Ajin, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, and Dimension W. I am also watching 21 other Winter 2016 anime as well, plus 6 others carried forward from previous season (total 30 airing anime concurrently). My ranking
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Sep 11, 2013tetrix1993 posted a message on Been Using "/Summon" to Replace Blocks? Not For Long!Cool! I will definitely use it for my parkour map! I can make floating blocks constantly disappear and reappear.Posted in: News
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.