Would it be possible for you to use Forge's gas API instead of your own? That way, the Ender I/O team could re-implement their gas conduits for use with your mod. It would make it much easier to save space and hide the conduits
- Registered Member
Member for 11 years, 5 months, and 20 days
Last active Mon, Aug, 1 2022 19:31:44
- 0 Followers
- 849 Total Posts
- 36 Thanks
Dec 28, 2016taj1994 posted a message on Mekanism v9.4.0 - Industrial Turbines, Thermoelectric Boilers, Fusion Reactors!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 25, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Great mod, just one question.
You might have already answered this several times but don't really wanna read through all 137 posts, is it possible to print all the blocks instantly on creative mode instead of having to place them one by one? It would be really helpful for big builds.
It doesn't place all blocks in the schematic instantly, but you can change the setting "B:placeInstantly" in the config to true and it will place all blocks in range at the same time. Otherwise, WorldEdit or an external tool like MCEdit is what you're looking for
Aug 25, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I used to be able to place torches by right-clicking with a TC pickaxe in my hand, I am no longer able to do this? I'm using 1.10.2 and the latest version of TC. It might not have been *this* mod that allowed it in the first place(1.7.10) but google tells me it is? Thanks for any help!
I don't think you can do it anymore in the current versions. You could always just place torches in your left hand slot. They'll be placed when you right-click with a tool that doesn't have a secondary function (like a pickaxe), or with an empty hand
Aug 14, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
You can also select all generated chunks and mark them for repopulation. This will regenerate trees, ores, and other things like tall grass, flowers, boulders, etc. without needing to delete and completely regenerate the chunks
Also (unrelated to above), does anybody have textures to go with the Faithful 32x resource pack for 1.9/1.10?
Oct 5, 2014Posted in: Mods Discussion
You can get it from the LiteLoader thread. You need to install LiteLoader to use it though
Sep 28, 2014taj1994 posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I usually use Optifine 1.7.4 HD C7 and the render distance works fine up to "32 extreme".
Now I tried to play MC with Optifine 1.7.4 HD U D1, but the render distance, even if I set it to 32, it works as if I had set it to "16 far".
Does anybody know why and how I can solve this?
If you're playing on a server, the farthest render distance that will work is "Far." If you're playing on single-player, maybe try updating your graphics driver or changing to 64-bit Java (if you're not already using it)
Sep 22, 2014taj1994 posted a message on Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.3.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount ModPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Yeah, it's not that hard to find. A better solution would be for rich1051414 to actually fix the post
Sep 20, 2014taj1994 posted a message on Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.3.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount ModYeah, the OP is really messed up at the moment...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 11, 2014Posted in: Resource Packs
What money? You mean the fraction of a penny that adf.ly gave him because you clicked on the link? That didn't cost you anything other than a few seconds of your time, so why does that matter to you? If you mean any donations he has received, all of it goes back into funding his work on this pack (mostly by buying better programs so that he can make the pack even better). Besides, he does this completely for free. It's not like you have to buy the texture pack to use it
Sep 11, 2014taj1994 posted a message on BiblioCraft [v2.4.5]-Bookcases, armor stands, shelves, printing presses, seats, clocks, the Atlas and more! Updated 06/21/2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Feb 12, 2011Posted in: Resource Packs1.20 - Trails & TalesDid you know that the greatest tales of all time also feature the greatest tails of all time? It's true! Think about it. Charlotte's Web - Wilbur's tail is the best part of that tale. Lord of the Rings - Remember that part when Legolas swung around on the Oliphaunt's tail like Tarzan? OH! And let's not forget Alice in Wonderland. Remember how Alice had a tail? No? Hmmm. Must have dreamed that.
My name is Jolicoeur, so I called it Jolicraft. It's pronounced "Jolly Craft" by the way. My name means "Happy Heart", so I guess Jolicraft means "Happy Craft". So maybe I should have called it HappyCraft, because I'm generally quite happy. But I'm not always happy. Sometimes I run out of wine. Sometimes there's no hot water for my bath. Sometimes when I'm changing my son's diaper, he pees on me.Minecraft is a game about crafting the world around you. What better way to craft the world than to craft the very stuff the world is made of? I had a great time creating Jolicraft, it's so addictive to create textures and see them live in your own world. I didn't really intend to push the pack as far as I did, but damn this [profanity=""] is addictive. It's as addictive as Minecraft itself, which is saying alot.This is Minecraft people. As with life, don't take it too seriously. A good plentiful helping of Jolicraft will wash the dust away from your dreary world.Why did you make this 16x16? Wouldn't it be awesomer if it was 32x32 or 128x128 or 1080x1080?I love 16p texture packs. It seems the perfect resolution to match the style of Minecraft. The purposefully crude low-res pixel crafting nature of the game was simply made for 16x16 textures, anything more just feels weird - like drinking red wine while eating hotdogs. Which Notch does every morning at the breakfast table. Although I'm sure one day I'll be bored and play around with a 32x32 version, just for the fun of it.Can you please add more sidegrass?Let me explain why this is almost no sidegrass on Jolicraft dirt. I like sidegrass in many texture packs. Sometimes it works and looks great for the type of grass & dirt they've created. But Jolicraft dirt is different. It's firm and scoopable. The grass is a thin layer on top of the dirt, so more sidegrass makes no sense as it either makes the grass layer feel thicker than I want or it makes the thin grass all droopy. Think of my dirt like cake with icing on top, so when you scoop through it the grass doesn't instantly hang down the side, it stays firm. And the grass overhangs just a tiny bit to cast a slight shadow down the side of the dirt. It's that crisp edge that makes Jolicraft dirt different from other dirt. It's not that I'm against sidegrass in general, just sidegrass in Jolicraft.I asked you to change a texture and you didn't. What gives?I'm sorry. You had good intentions in suggesting a change, but I didn't care for it. Don't be angry! I don't care for lots of stuff that other people like. And I care for lots of things that other folk don't like. And I'm neutral to things that many people aren't neutral to. What a world! Does that answer your question?I'm making my own pack or map, and I want to use a texture from your pack. Can I?I get lots of requests from folks asking if they can use specific textures in their packs and maps. I don't mind if you use any of my textures, help yourself and enjoy! But I just ask that if you do use something I've made that you state somewhere in your thread what you used of mine, and include a link to this thread via the Jolicraft logo (http://img607.images.../5724/sig5f.png). And I STRONGLY encourage you to not rely on anything I've made. Making a few textures doesn't take long. It's much more satisfying to create something original than to rely on someone else's creations. Wouldn't you agree?What's wrong with you?Once when I was young I pushed a toothpick into my ear and it went all the way in and didn't come out. I've not been quite right since then.
Apr 23, 2012Posted in: Resource Packs
This project is currently set on hold. Thanks to everyone for the support and understanding!
R3D CRAFT, pronounced Red Craft, is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D CRAFT enhances the missing realism; with use of high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, realistic shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.
This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the default appearance by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
Default Miencraft → R3D CRAFT → R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
R3D CRAFT + R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
R3D CRAFT + R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
You can also download from Curse:
R3D CRAFT on Curse:
- R3D CRAFT 32x32 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 64x64 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 128x128 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 256x256 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 512x512 on Curse!
R3D CRAFT Shader Support on Curse:
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 32x32 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 64x64 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 128x128 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 256x256 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 512x512 on Curse!
R3D CRAFT: Default Realism on Curse:
Addons created by the community:
- R3D CRAFT: DEFAULT REALISM ADDON by VansiusProductions
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support (Parallax, Bump Mapping and more) by TheAddictioN974
Want to create addons?
There's nothing stopping you from expanding upon R3D Craft. Feel free to do so. You are not breaking any rules or upsetting anyone.
Since the Minecraft client allows you to add more than one texture pack to the resource pack panel, you can simply create an addon. Make people download both your addon and this resource pack. After your users have downloaded your resource pack addon, direct them here so they can download this base resource pack which your resource pack adds upon.
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.3.1 (04/04/17):
- Fixed some issues with Daylight Detector
- Added item: Flower Dandelion
- Added item: Flower Houstonia
- Added item: Flower Poppy
- Added item: Oxeye Daisy
- Changed item: Dirt
- Changed item: Grass
Go to r3dcraft.net for more.
Go to r3dcraft.net for more FAQ.
To all of you who have followed this project for a while; Gamers, Content-creators, YouTubers, Modders and so on. I would like to thank you guys especially. Your patience is both questionable and admirable. Maybe you guys don't know, but you are essentially the pillar that holds this project up. Without you, R3D CRAFT would not have been where it is today. Thank you. Thank you for your support.
Here is ways you can support this project:
- Download R3D CRAFT and play Minecraft
- Write comments, feedback and/or suggestions to me on this forum.
- Share your experiences with R3D CRAFT on social media
- Share R3D CRAFT to your friends and followers
- Follow me on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Be creative! Make whatever you want with the use of R3D CRAFT. Videos, artwork, games and so on (read guidelines below)
R3D CRAFT banners:
© 2012-2022 Thomas Angeland
Aug 14, 2012TehKrush posted a message on [<=1.6.2] TehKrush's Mod Archive - Timber!, PlasticCraft, HiddenDoors, SquirrelsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 19, 2013TehKrush posted a message on [<=1.6.2] TehKrush's Mod Archive - Timber!, PlasticCraft, HiddenDoors, SquirrelsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 12, 2021Posted in: Minecraft Mods
You are supposed to craft Grout and use a vanilla Furnace to turn it into Seared Bricks.
If the alpha version on MC 1.16.5 does not have this yet, then please be patient instead of ungrateful.
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Dec 6, 2010simo_415 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft ModsSingle Player Commands (SPC)Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.2
If you're looking for a server, or need to contact me, currently the best place is through this PvP survival server: pvp.darkmines.net.
Download Automated Installation [COMING SOON]
for a video tutorial on how to use the installer
Download Manual Installation [Preferred] - 
NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE
Item and Block codes
For Minecraft 1.6.2 - Download Here
Big thanks to q3hardcore for many of the new features
/killall and /butcher now work
Compatability with Mod Loader, PlayerAPI and Forge
The current SPC installer is broken, a new one is being worked on which will be out in a few weeks (hopefully)
New installation instructions, below.
Many other things
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2)
1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Launch the game.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
Code is open source at: https://github.com/simo415/spc
For more information on commands use /help in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds)
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
ADMIN: Due to the number of youtube links here, this content has been removed.
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: http://wiki.sk89q.co...dEdit/Reference
//limit - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the configuration if it is set.
//brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool.
//brush cylinder [-h] [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool.
//brush smooth [iterations] - Smooth the region.
//brush sphere [-h] - Switch to the sphere brush tool.
//mask - Clear the mask
//mask - Set a mask
//mat - Change the material used by your current brush.
//size - Change the size of the current brushes
//chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in.
//delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks.
//listchunks - Print a list of used chunks.
//clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard.
//copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying.
//cut - Cuts the currently selected region.
//flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard.
//load - Load .schematic into clipboard.
//paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard.
//rotate - Rotate the clipboard.
//save - Save clipboard to .schematic.
//search - Search for an item by its name.
//worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration.
//worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary.
//worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version.
//cyl [height] - Create a vertical cylinder.
//forestgen [type] [density] - Make a forest.
//hcyl [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder.
//hsphere [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere.
//pumpkins - Make a pumpkin forest
//sphere [raised?] - Create a sphere.
//ascend - Go up one level.
//ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling.
//descend – Go down one level.
//jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at.
//thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at.
//unstuck - Go up to the first free spot.
//up [distance] - Go up some distance.
//clearhistory - Clear your history.
//redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command.
//undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action.
//move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area.
//overlay - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region.
//outline - Build walls, floor, and ceiling.
//regen - Regenerate the selection region.
//replace - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region.
//replace - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region.
//set - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block.
//smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap.
//stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection.
//walls - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor).
Apr 8, 2011sp614x posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod adds support for HD textures and a lot of options for better looks and performance.
Doubling the FPS is common.
Get the Magic Launcher for easy mod installation, compatibility checking and more.
Donate to OptiFine and receive the OptiFine cape as a sign of your awesomeness.
The cape is visible to everyone using OptiFine. Thank you for being awsome.
Get all OptiFine versions here: optifine.net
- FPS boost (examples) - doubling the FPS is common - decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for HD Textures (info) - HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed) - custom terrain and item textures - animated terrain and item textures - custom HD Font character widths - custom colors - custom block color palettes - custom lighting - unlimited texture size
- Support for Shaders (info) - based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Dynamic Lights - allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them. It is similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Variable Render Distance (example) - from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps - sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting (examples) - from 1% - smooth lighting without shadows - to 100% - smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL - more efficient, less artifacts - Fast - faster, some artifacts still visible - Fancy - slower, avoids visual artifacts
- Fog control - Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF - Fog start: Near, Far
- Mipmaps (examples) - Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details - Mipmap level - OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max - Mipmap type - Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering (examples) - Restores details in mipmapped textures - AF level - OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Antialiasing (examples) - Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions - AA level - OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Clear Water (examples) Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Custom Sky (info) Use custom textures for the day and night skies. Multiple layers, blending options, time configuration.
- Random Mobs Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Connected Textures (examples) Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures (examples, idea) Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- Faster Math Uses smaller lookup table which fits better in the L1 CPU cache
- FPS control - Smooth FPS - stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers (examples) - Smooth Input - fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Chunk Loading Control - Load Far - loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching - Preloaded Chunks - defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded - Chunk Updates per Frame - allows for faster world loading - Dynamic Updates - loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details - Clouds - Default, Fast, Fancy - Cloud Height - from 0% to 100% - Trees - Default, Fast, Fancy - Grass - Default, Fast, Fancy - Water - Default, Fast, Fancy - Rain and Snow - Default, Fast, Fancy - Sky - ON, OFF - Stars - ON, OFF - Sun & Moon - ON, OFF - Depth Fog - ON, OFF - Weather - ON, OFF - Swamp Colors - ON, OFF - Smooth Biomes - ON, OFF - Custom Fonts - ON, OFF - Custom Colors - ON, OFF - Show Capes - ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations - Water Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON - Lava Animated - OFF, Dynamic, ON - Fire Animated - OFF, ON - Portal Animated - OFF, ON - Redstone Animated - OFF, ON - Explosion Animated - OFF, ON - Flame Animated - OFF, ON - Smoke Animated - OFF, ON - Void Particles - OFF, ON - Water Particles - OFF, ON - Rain Splash - OFF, ON - Portal Particles - OFF, ON - Dripping Water/Lava - OFF, ON - Terrain Animated - OFF, ON - Items Animated - OFF, ON
- Fast Texturepack Switching Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution Configurable fullscreen resolution
- Debug - Fast Debug Info - removes lagometer from debug screen - Debug Profiler - removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control Default, Day Only or Night Only - works in only in Creative mode
- Autosave - Configurable Autosave interval - A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
Even Older VersionsEven older versions of OptiFine are available in the OptiFine history.
If you have previously used MCPatcher for HD Textures, HD Fonts or Better Grass (important)Follow these steps to prevent a possible "Black Screen" problem when installing OptiFine:
1. Temporarily revert back to the Default Texture Pack.
2. Uninstall the HD Textures, HD Fonts, and Better Grass mods from the MCPatcher. These functions are included in OptiFine.
3. Set Graphics to Fancy
4. Install OptiFine and test with the Default Texture Pack to make sure everything is working.
5. Select your previous texture pack and graphics settings
6. Run Minecraft and enjoy
Compatibility with other modsWhen installing OptiFine together with other mods always make sure to install OptiFine last. The only exception are mods which are designed to be installed after OptiFine and say so in their install instructions.
If you need ModLoader: Install OptiFine AFTER ModLoader.
If you need Forge: Install OptiFine AFTER Forge.
MCPatcher is NOT needed for HD textures, HD fonts and BetterGrass, they are included in OptiFine. Install OptiFine without MCPatcher's HD features for best performance.
If you need DynamicLights (ModLoader edition): Install OptiFine AFTER DynamicLights.
Compatible with: ModLoader, Forge, SinglePlayerCommands, TooManyItems, PlasticCraft, CJB's Modpack, Zan's Minimap, Rei's Minimap, DynamicLights, GLSL Shaders 2, LittleBlocks and many other.
Not compatible with: CCTV, The Aether.
For Minecraft 1.6.2 and newerA. Simple (for OptiFine 1.6.2_C4 and newer)
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file and the OptiFine installer should start
- Click "Install" and OptiFine will be installed in the official Minecraft launcher with its own profile "OptiFine"
- Start the official launcher and play
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Double-click the downloaded JAR file and the OptiFine installer should start
- Click "Extract" and save the OptiFine MOD file
- Start Magic Launcher
- Click "Setup"
- Select Environment "1.6.2"
- Click "Add" -> select the OptiFine MOD file
- Click "OK"
- Login and play
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Rename the folder "1.6.2" to "1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Go in the subfolder "1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Rename "1.6.2.jar" to "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar"
- Rename "1.6.2.json" to "1.6.2_OptiFine.json"
- Open the file "1.6.2_OptiFine.json" with a text editor and replace "id":"1.6.2" with "id":"1.6.2_OptiFine" and save the file
- Copy the files from the OptiFine ZIP file in "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar" as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from "1.6.2_OptiFine.jar".
- Start the official launcher
- Click "Edit Profile" - Select "Use version:" -> "release 1.6.2_OptiFine"
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
Installation for Minecraft 1.6.2 with Forge
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Use the Forge installer to install Forge
- Use the official launcher to start once Minecraft with the Forge profile.
- Start Magic Launcher
- Click "Setup"
- Select Environment "Forge9.10.X.Y"
- Click "Add" -> select the OptiFine ZIP file
- Click "Advanced"
- In the field "Parameters" add "-Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true"
- Click "OK"
- Login and play
B. Simple (for OptiFine 1.6.2_C4 and newer)
- Put the OptiFine JAR file in the Forge "mods" folder
- Start Minecraft and Forge should automatically load OptiFine
B. Complex (not working for Forge #780 and #781)
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Use the Forge installer to install Forge
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Go in subfolder "Forge9.10.X.Y"
- Copy the files from the OptiFine ZIP file to "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar" as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar".
- Start the official launcher
- Select profile "Forge"
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Select the checkbox "JVM Arguments" and in the field next to it add "-Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true"
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
For Minecraft up to 1.5.2If possible start with a clean minecraft.jar and check the mod compatibility section above.
A. Easy Installation
1. Download and start the Magic Launcher
2. Click Setup, click Add, select the downloaded zip file
3. Click OK, login and play Minecraft
B. Manual Installation
1. Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it's in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin
2. Create a backup of minecraft.jar
3. Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
4. Delete the META-INF folder.
5. Copy (drag and drop) the .class files from the downloaded zip file into the jar file, replacing previous files.
6. Run Minecraft and test!
1. Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Mac, it's in /Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin
2. Create a backup of minecraft.jar
3. Rename minecraft.jar to minecraft.zip and double-click it to extract the contents
4. Rename the resulting folder to minecraft.jar and open it
5. Copy the .class files from the downloaded zip into the minecraft.jar folder, replacing previous files
6. Run Minecraft and test!
Please test and report back, include CPU, GPU and FPS before/after. Feedback is always welcome.
CopyrightThe mod OptiFine is Copyright © 2013 by sp614x and the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited and a violation of copyright.
Oct 25, 2012rich1051414 posted a message on Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.3.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount ModPosted in: Minecraft ModsDamage Indicators
This is a little mod I made for myself back in 1.2.5(there is no 1.2.5 release, dont ask), and I quickly rewrote it for 1.4.2 as I think others would appreciate it too. It was originally thrown together as a fancy debugging tool, but it gives the game a bit of a... rpg feel, so I thought I would release it.
When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect.
Now shows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs! Every registered Mob type(mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy.
Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Press period and click the Advanced button and descriptions for the adjustments are listed.
Preview in action:Do not like the new skin? Open up the repositioning GUI and turn it off(Period key(Fullstop) is default, rebind it in Controls).Here is some screenshots of the repositioning GUI:
Receive a donators cape and sparkles for donating 5 or more USD
Installation:Pickup Forge. You can Find it here. Watch the installation video below if you need help installing. Then Place the DamageIndicators zip in the mods folder.
Installation Video by oSPARKSo[media][/media]
Old Versions:DamageIndicators[1.5.2]v22.214.171.124DamageIndicators[1.5.1]v2.6.2DamageDamageIndicators[1.5.0]v2.5.1 DamageIndicators[1.4.7]v2.4.8DamageIndicators[1.4.6][1.4.7]v2.3.7DamageIndicators[1.4.5]v126.96.36.199DamageIndicators[1.4.6]v2.2.6 Damage Indicators [1.4.5]v1.1.6 Damage Indicators [1.4.2]v1.1.4 DamageIndicators [1.3.2] v1.0.1
Fixed Online Compatibility.[1.6.X]v188.8.131.52:
Fixed servers from crashing if put in mods server side.
Fixed configuration issues when changing minecraft versions.3.1.0:
Added experimental target locking. Disabled by default, it may be buggy so you must manually enable in the configuration.
Fixed a texture stretching issue with health bars of skins.3.0.10:
Fix for the advanced gui when hitting the save button.3.0.9:
Fixes various config related issues. Delete your Damage Indicators config if you continue to have issues.3.0.8:
Fixed smp related issues with capes.Fixed a EntityPlayer casting error that caused minecraft to crash.Fixed the updater to still download the donators list if they have disabled update checking.Moved the cape location to a standard location so image loading failures should not happen anymore.Added an error handler to deal with the rare instance of a corrupted main config, automatically resetting it to default. (Game may still crash, but defaults will be restored on the next start).3.0.7:
Fixes a critical smp crash.3.0.6:
Fixed an issue with capes sometimes not loading for other donators when in smp.Made the particle effect much more subtle.Reimplimented High Compatibility Rendering, to hopefully fix optifine issues.Added an alternate render method, which may fix render conflicts with other mods.3.0.5:
Fix for language related issues.Fixed donator capes not loading properly.3.0.4:
Out of beta now.The last of the bugs with menus and other various issues and crashes should now be fixed.Refresh button added to the skins menu to make it easier to skin.Fixed an issue that caused duplicate entries to appear in the skin menu.Automatically defaults the skin to a valid skin location if the one in the config is incorrect.Fixed the default skin location to be an actual skin location.Fixed the advanced gui so it now should be working correctly again.Fixed the repositioning gui fully and returned all the previous functions.Fixed the crash when typing /help, and fixed a bug with /direload not working in single player.3.0.3BETA:
Started adding in a lang file so the mod can be fully translated, more keys coming in future versions.Reloading skins now also reloads the skin.cfg.Fixed the mcmod.info file, so now version checking should be accurate.3.0.2BETA:
Many many bug fixes.A few features not done yet, but should be disabled for now.Unskinned version has been removed. A skinned version imitating its plain appearance may return(if someone in the community puts one together).184.108.40.206:
Tight up some loose ends on some remaining bugs and oddities with 220.127.116.11.0.0BETA:
First 1.7.2 release.This is a preview, I know there are lots of bugs, but it should be functional.18.104.22.168:
Final update for 1.6.4 before fousing on 1.7.2.Added a configuration option to disable shadowing for optifine compatibility.Added a configuration option to disable critical hits.Added an experimental hook to catch arrow criticals, may or may not work.22.214.171.124:
Fixed a bug with frames with trusses mod, and with the transparent block passthrough for mouseovers:Mouseovers now behave as expected, and will still give mouseovers if you have your crosshairs between the frame and on a mob, but will not induce lag.126.96.36.199:
Critical hits will now pop off an additional text indicator.Add colors should now be fixed, and shadow color should nowrender properly on popoffs.188.8.131.52:
LAN tested and should be working as intended now.Fixed an issue that could of caused popoffs to spam indefinitely.184.108.40.206:
Fixed a bug that could cause over flow errors from opengl to flood the console.Started implementing lan support, although may still be a little buggy.220.127.116.11:
Fixed an issue with buggy drivers that caused this mod to be unusable.18.104.22.168:
Added a bugfix for mods that use entities that extend a living entity, but never actually register the entity, leading to a null pointer.Fixed a rendering glitch with some mods due to a workaround to prevent name tags from rendering.Added a different workaround that should universally disable nameplates but still allows all calls to execute.The old mob rendering can be enforced by enabling the alternate rendering method option.22.214.171.124:
Added 2 new configuration options:Alternate Render Method - This uses an alternate hook to render damage indicators, in case you have an incompatible mod installed.High Compatibility Mod - This will perform additional resets to ensure higher compatibility with mods with leaking set attributes. This will, however, decrease performance, so use it only if you have problems.Both of these options can be found in the Repositioning gui as well, so you do not even need to modify the config manually.All of the gui's have been tweaked to fix a few lingering bugs from minecraft changes.When in any of the guis, the mob or player displayed will follow your cursor around the screen.Mouse overs in the advanced gui now work off of real time, and will not fail to fade in and out if you have a high framerate anymore.126.96.36.199:
Advanced Configurations cleaned up and now no longer exist inside it's own folder.Entities are now sorted and categorized by the mod they belong to.Added Configuration corruption detection and recreation to help prevent crashes related to data corruption.Instead of creashing, you now will get a warning in the log, and the configuration is recreated(and consequently, reset unless it had been successfully read since the last time minecraft started).Because of the massive changes and improvements, old entity specific configurations will be lost.188.8.131.52:
Fix for flicker when portrait vanishes.Changed the portrait to hide based on a realtime clock, and not based on frame count. This will make the time the portrait vanishes consistent regardless of fps settings.Added config option to hide Boss Health.184.108.40.206:
Fix for occational console spam on servers.Fix for error on first time late entity registration.220.127.116.11:
Code cleanup and some performance tweaks.18.104.22.168:
Compatibility fixes with other gui mods.Fixed a console spamming problem when on a server.Fixed a missing entity texture spamming issue on clients.22.214.171.124:
Finished fixing a bug rendering particles on the wrong player.Included a local copy of the cape so download failures are no longer an issue.126.96.36.199:
Fixed cape not downloading if you have update alerts turned off.Cape downloading will attempt 3 times before giving up to help prevent the cape being white.Fixed particles rendering on the player instead of the actual donator they are looking at.Optimized popoffs, as they no longer have a damage limit, so much code could be removed.Corrected a possible bug with update checking.188.8.131.52:
Fixed some rendering inconsistencies in the unskinned version.Tweaked entity watching to be a bit more efficient.Added server motd processing.184.108.40.206:
Finished server support. Will now communicate with servers that have the mod or plugin(not ready yet).Three settings can be toggled, Mouseovers, popoffs, and potion effects.Servers running the forge mod will force all players to abide by the configuration it has set.Servers will deliver potion effect information to clients if potion effects are enabled on that server.Servers can reload damage indicators setting without actually restarting the server, by using direload from the console. This must be run as server from the physical console.Clients will let the player know when the server tells the client what it should or should not allow.Bukkit server plugin, when finished, will be permissions based. This will allow for area specific toggling of damage indicators features.As Always, running the mod on your server will not prevent people without damage indicators from joining.220.127.116.11:
Fixed skinless skin.Added "enemy" identification. If a mob or player attacks the player, their icon will temporarily be red.If a tamable animal targets you, or any of your pets, their icon will change red.Donators now recieve a Donators cape.Donator particles changed so they are less likely to appear greenish.18.104.22.168:
Fixed the scrollbar in the skin gui from not working correctly.22.214.171.124:
Fixed mouseovers not functioning correctly.GUI crashes and rendering issues fixed.Damage indicators moved back to a tick handler off of the render screen event for tukmc compatibility.Tweaks to the raytracer.Some methods rewritten and restructured for future optional server plugin support.126.96.36.199:
Fixed rendering problems with the chat bubbles mod.Fixed a possible crash on the advanced gui.Fixed Unskinned rendering on the advanced gui.188.8.131.52:
Fix for rendering oddities with various other hud mods.(Like Zan's Minimap)Reworked the update checking to be a bit smarter.Made Damage Indicators not crash a server if it is attempted to be run there, it simply won't do anything and inform the player.Called a later rendering call when available, to help trim off unwanted additional rendering.[184.108.40.206:
Fixed an issue with the new raytracer if a glass block is near the end of your view range.Fixed an issue with colors sometimes not saving correctly.Completely reworked the rendering on the popoffs. They have a new look, let me know what you think. This should also give a performance improvement.Reworked how popoffs are registered.220.127.116.11:
Fixed player not rendering and with wrong health information in the repositioning gui.Modified the raytracing to have the ability to pass through non-opaque blocks. Meaning you can target mobs and players through stuff like fences, and glass. This only iterates through at MOST 10 blocks before stopping, to prevent unintentional slowdowns.Added a fallback for strangely registered mobs, and will default to villager for positioning and scaling.Removed all references to ResourceLocations, and instead used an alternate method to load the resources. This should fix incompatibilities between versions, and may allow the mod to work in 1.6.1, but needs testing.Fixed the unskinned version from crashing the game.Optimized the color picker image generation code.18.104.22.168:
Fixed more than one potion box displaying from glitching.Fixed sky glitches and font display inconsistencies.22.214.171.124:
Fixed a rendering issue with potion effects.Enforcing Minecraft version 1.6.2 in the mcinfo for easier error handling.126.96.36.199:
Fixed a layering problem with the portrait.188.8.131.52:
Fixed Mobs disappearing in portraits when using optifine.Fixed a possible crash when clicking around in the advanced menu.Removed almost all attribute pushing when rendering, what this means to you is better performance on slower video cards.Fixed particles spawning out of control when a window that pauses the game is open.Gui rendering moved to forges new RenderInGameGuiEvent, so other mods that need to hide all of the ingamegui will also hide the portrait if needed.Donator particles a little more appearant.Particle Rendering moved back to the tesselator as the optifine bug was fixed.184.108.40.206:
Updated mod to support newer forges.Fixed a potential problem that may cause the skin to render multiple times a frame in some situations.Due to a hard drive failure, the code for my mod had to be recovered via deobfuscation, which due to compile time optimizations, may cause unpredictable behavior in some of that code. Although I am fairly sure I fixed the decompiler errors, one or two may remain, as it is impossible for me to notice them all. If you have any problems or weird behavior, please post them.220.127.116.11:
Donater perks added.Players who donate $5 or more will sparkle to other players running damage indicators.Please provide your in game name when donating and a day or so for me to receive and notice the donation. If you would rather not sparkle, just say so in your donation message.Potion effects fixed for ssp.Some balancing previously implemented reimplemented due to server admin concerns. Invisible players or mobs will not trigger the DI portrait to show.Potion Effects Totally disabled for SMP, currently mostly for balancing. There may be a server mod later to change this.18.104.22.168:
More classes cleaned up/removed for client side only.Particles now pop off heads correctly.Update notifications should now be correct.Damage numbers will no longer pop off yourself.22.214.171.124:
Fixed the way damage indicators handles health values, to get the ceiling instead of the floor, which was causing mobs to show 0 health when they really had greater than 0 but less than 1 health.Fixed my custom checkbox control to correctly bind the appropriate texture so now you can tell if the box is checked or not.126.96.36.199:
Fixed Advanced Compatibility Gui from crashing.Removed some dubugging code from the game.Removed more unnecessary classes.188.8.131.52:
1.6.1 Compatibility added.Thanks to the new way entity health is handled, damage indicators is now fully client side. Server no longer needs to have to mod installed.184.108.40.206:
Quick fix for healthbar text colors not working.2.7.0:
Added the ability to set text colors for custom skins. Check the skin.cfg in the included skins to see the new settings.A critical performance bug was fixed, slower computers should see a major difference.Popoff Handling Thread was redesigned so that minecraft will always have priority over it.2.6.9:
Restructured Skin handling to be easy to code with.Fixed some compatibility problems with various hud mods.Added Text ordering to skins. Olds skins will be unaffected, and the new settings can be found in the 3 provided skins.When someone is using a custom name for a mob, that name now appears in italics, as suggested by VorTr3x.2.6.8:
Moved texture loading to occur later, hopefully avoiding invisible inventory bugs.Changed the way textures are loaded to be more reliable and cleaner.Added some compatibility code to isolate my rendering from what occurs before and after.Fixed compatibility issues with GLSL shaders mod.2.6.7:
Turned off caching when scanning for resources, which could error out with older Sun VM versions of Java.Changed the config loading technique to extract the skin config using the same method used for skin textures. This should , I hope, fix this problem on Mac's.All the portrait rendering rewritten to favor efficiency. Some compatibility code was removed as it caused slow downs and it should no longer be required, so please report bugs.Entity health change monitoring further optimized.The additional packet to communicate max health removed as it caused problems.Max health is now communicated on a per-mob basis, meaning on server sided mods, the same entity type can have different max healths, and still report as expected, also, there is no longer a delay to display changed max health. This max health is suffixed to the end of the original packet, preserving backwards compatibility for servers and clients, while maintaining only a single packet.Particle rendering rewritten to function how I originally intended it to. Now, particles only appear on top of everything if you can actually see that mob, otherwise, it will render normally, meaning blocks that aren't transparent make the pop off not visible, however, will still appear on the other side of transparent blocks. This feature can be turned off in the config, however, is always on when on a SMP server, and will stay this way(in the future, servers will be able to allow this).Coming Soon:Initial Code rewriting started to support permissions and forced configurations. This will be ready for use soon.New Bukkit version to take advantage of the new max health communication.2.6.6:
Was not publically released. Too many changes and potential bugs.220.127.116.11:
Fix for class not found crash.2.6.5:
Added entity information caching to reduce the occurrence of incorrect entity information being displayed at the time the entity is visible.2.6.4:
Fixed rendering error on mob death when not using a skin.2.6,3:
Fixed flickering world issue when using optifine.Added client server syncing of max health values.Updates sent once a minute to reduce bandwidth utilization.Backwards compatibility left in for servers running the bukkit plugin.Bukkit plugin using this new feature coming soon.2.6.2:
Cleaned up some potential rendering glitches from left over code.Reimplemented older more compatible rendering if optifine is not installed.Added a check for optifine, to manual render particles to avoid render order particle bugs that prevent damage pop offs from being visible if rendering particles the typical way.Added a fallback routine to overcome issues with java versions/launchers causing the skins to not directly be detected.Cleaned up the advanced gui, save button now has more appropriate placement.Added a check so invalid values will default instead of crashing the client.Fixed some gui rendering issues with both skinned and unskinned portrait previews.Added additional rendering resets to encourage higher ui mod compatibility.2.6.1:
Fixed flickering on death that can occur on some systems.Added texture resetting as requested.2.6.0:
Optmizations to particle rendering. Profiling pointed at 75% reduced cpu time per particle, but actual results could vary. This will be apparent only in extreme circumstances, like mods that deal thousands of damage, or /kill.Optimizations to the hud display, and things moved around to ensure optimal performance given the situation. The hud does checks whether is should be shown or not earlier, so unnecessary code isnt run.Added additional class type checks to avoid crashes with mods that register non-EntityLiving entities as if it was a living entity.2.5.9:
Fix for possible invisible texture bugs beside some mods when using MultiMC.Possible fix for glerror spam, caused by java errors thrown by other mods. Please report if they continue.2.5.8:
Fixed HUD going white when you change texture packs in game.Possible fix for people incorrectly loading skin positional information from the skin.cfg.18.104.22.168:
Fixed a possible cause of lag while using the Advanced Gui.Fixed skin.cfg getting deleted after reading a skin installed using the new easier to install method.2.5.7:
Z-Level bug on some graphics cards with gui addressed and should be fixed.Finished File based skin loaded. You no longer have to open the mod zip to add skins, they now can be installed to the 'CustomDISkins' directory. Skins can still be loaded from the mod zip like normal and nothing changed internally with how skins are displayed, so dont worry, your custom skins did not break2.5.6:Image removed due to an invalid URL: http://static.minecr...ault/smile.pngTo use the new skin loading, just extract the new skin to the CustomDISkins folder. You skin should be contained within a folder, like this: /CustomDISkins/MyCustomSkin/ContentsOfSkinHere.fileextension
Fixed skin.cfg getting left behind when extracting.Rendering method changed on popoffs, and are now manually rendered. This fixes some issues caused by water, and mostly fixes the optifine issue.The advanced config now shows the mob preview again, this time without requiring you look at the mob once first. The skinless version of this feature may be buggy.2.5.5:
Fixed duplicate entries in the skin config.Fixed an issue with the config color setting when using 4 byte hex instead of 3.Added the ability to change the popoff colors in game.Added a new skin choice, Minimal, which does not render the mob preview. This was added mostly as an example for custom skinners.Still Unresolved bugs: Optifine causes mobs to render on top of damage pop offs, making damage inflicted hard to see.22.214.171.124:
Fix for MultiMC Issues.2.5.4:
Mob drawing on top of the frame fixed.Optifine related anomalies fixed.Custom Skinning improved.The Skin Config is now more organized.You can now set the order in which skin parts are rendered, those with lower numbers render first. This is to give skinners more control over the layering.2.5.3:
Performance issue identified and resolved.Issues with disappearing background fixed.Many other performance tweaks added.2.5.2:
Updated to 1.5.1.Fixed various rendering issues.Skins now unload thereself from memory when you change skins.Enderdragon is now detected.2.5.1
Text rendering bugs fixed.Many bugs with improper scaling and positioning from skins fixed.Added the first stages of an automatic skin discovery system. Currently, in the mod zip, there is a folder called DITextures, within this folder, you can place folders with complete skins and Damage Indicators will automatically load it into the available skins.Added a skin selection menu. You can get there from the repositioning gui.Repositioning GUI cleaned up and is more straight forward. Added a tooltip as no one seems to know you can drag the portrait anywhere you want.Default, Wow-Like, and No-Skin are the three selections in this release. Hopefully some people will contribute so you can add to this.Fixed Font color change due to improper hex conversion when the ingame gui saved a config.You can no longer target mobs that are invisible.Skins automatically scale to 'power of two' textures. What this means is, less white texture bugs, and easier skin creation for artists.2.5.0:
Damage Indicators updated to 1.5.0. Thankfully, I handled my own texture processing, before this update xD.The damage monitoring system switched up a bit to try a new method.2.4.8:
Fix added for the color bleeding bug(pop offs appearing the wrong color).Timeout for player health updates tweaked, while trying to preserve server performance.Fixed a potential issue that could lead some mobs to lost their saved settings on restart.126.96.36.199:
Critical bug in the new mouse over detection fixed.All texture skins are now have 'power of two' dimensions. This will most probably fix the remainder of the white texture bugs.2.4.7:
Ray tracing rewritten to fix mod conflicts, and also increased the efficiency and accuracy.Config handling completely rewritten.Saving settings in game using the gui's is vastly improved, and saving in the advanced gui will only occur if a change would occur.The AdvancedMobSettings folder no longer breaks up mobs into seperate files, they are now all contained within one config file, 'CombinedConfig.cfg'. This should also file FileIO errors caused by illegal file system characters in mob names or class paths..Fixed player names of others not displaying on LAN's.Fixed some outdated code in the unskinned version of the portrait window.Changed the way the portrait detects a mob's name.If the alternate method returns an untranslated key, a translation is attempted, if no translation exists, the portrait window will trim up the name to look correct and hopefully be an accurate description.Default GUI Size increased to 0.75.A few potential rendering bugs noticed and fixed.2.4.6:
Added the ability to resize the Portrait window in the config or Repositioning GUI.Many rendering bugs fixed.2.4.5:
Added additional illegal character checks on filenames to prevent crashes due to mod mob names using those illegal characters.Added a config setting so you can allow the portrait preview to show with the F3 Debug window showing.2.4.4:
Various optimizations and tweaks.You can now see damage through walls again, however, the default range has been reduced significantly. This will increase performance on low end machines, and prevent popoffs from being annoying.Texture loading is now done via an alternate method. Possible fix for those with the white texture bug, but no guarantees.2.4.3:
Skinning potential extended even further. So Texture packs will have more freedom when designing skins.The Font size of the health bar will rescale based on the size of the healthbar.Added a new skin element, potion box, which encases potion effects and grows as the target gains more potion effects.The mob type icon extended, not not only does it show the aggressive state of the mob, now there is 5 different mob type icons that will be displayed. This will help with mod mobs so you can know which enchantment would be best.The Directories have changed, to a simpler directory for the skin location. This will also gracefully break the no longer supported old texture packs.2.4.2
A couple of potential rendering issues patched up.Ichun's body part mods should all be compatible now, this includes mob dismemberment and mob amputation. Now longer are additional confusing steps required. If you have issues, be sure to update his mod as well. Newest versions of both tested successfully.2.4.1
Fixed preview rendering incorrectly in the advanced gui.Added one last additional step when a mobs name cannot be retrieved, so that it will appear more readable, and likely, accurate as well.188.8.131.52
Attempted fix for white texture bug. This fix is only a 'possible' fix. Please report if the bug continues.2.4.0
Some tweaks added to better predict max hp's.Skinning support extended.Texture packs can now modify nearly every aspect of the portrait display.2.3.9
Fixed an oversight that caused the integrated server to continue sending health updates while the player had the advanced gui open, which could lead to temporary severe lag once the gui closes as the processing thread catches up.Fixed a problem with millionaire configs not being found due to non UTF-8 characters which lead to continuous config creation, causing severe lag, most notably, when renaming the villagers.Fixed a problem with probing millionaire health information in the advanced gui, and dropped spawning and killing to get the information,as this seemed to cause thread creation, and now it just stores the information when it is noticed in the world.Added more skinning customization. More options will come in future updates. Open the mod zip and and directory:DamageIndicators/Textures is what is needed in texturepacks. DamageIndicators will read the skin.cfg, if the texturepack has one. This will give you greater control over the appearance.2.3.8
IO lag from improperly registered mobs fixed.Incorrect health should now self-correct automatically eventually, and not only on damage, this applies also to stuck potion timers.Initial dimension change leading to a possible temporary improper health information fixed. Threading and memory usage tweaks, now pre-assigns and reuses the same buffer for packet processing.Preemptive checks on if a player has the mod installed, to further optimize server performance, especially on a mixed server(some with, some without the mod).2.3.7
Fixed a rendering bug experienced by some graphics cards rending the model semi-transparent or invisible.2.3.6
A few minor bugs addressed.Fixed entire Gui disappearing when disabling the portrait via the Repositioning Gui.
Want to disable people from using damage indicators? Now support MOTD based disables. This only works with welcome messages, which vanilla is incapable of. If you have a forge server, use the forge mod and disable from the config, if you have a bukkit server, and just want to globally disable some feature, this is how:The way to disable damage indicators is exactly the same format as Rei's Minimap. I chose to use the same standard to save space in admin's server MOTD length.Anywhere in the motd, you will need a 'prefix' followed by 'option' followed by 'suffix', no one will actually see this.The prefix must be &0&0 and the suffix must be &e&f.
There are 2 options:
Disable Mousovers: &c
Disable Popoffs: &d
The options &c and &d are not used in rei's minimap and can be merged with those options. If the above confuses you here are three examples:
Disable Popoffs: &0&0&&d&e&f
Disable Mouseovers: &0&0&c&e&f
Disable Everything: &0&0&c&d&e&f
If you also have rei's minimap options in your motd, just add the options above to it, before the &e[/media]
Legal:Due to the copyright notation of Mojang AB, the copyright holders of minecraft, any modification is the intellectual property of the authors of the modification, aslong as original modified or non modified minecraft files are not claimed as your own.This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified strictly for private use, either with a decompiler or a byte-code editor, for educational or personal use.Modifying Damage Indicators to behave in a fashion that undermines a feature added meant to limit the use of this mod, is considered a hack, and is forbidden. Examples being, intentionally modifying the behavior so that it intentionally undermines code written so servers can disable the use of this mod.Modification of this mod for use on public servers is allowed, but this does not extend to distribution of a modified version of this mod.Distribution of any modified version of this mod requires the advance written permission of the owner, rich1051414.©2012 Richard 'rich1051414'/'RichDigits' Smith
Note to modpacks:Distribution unmodified versions of this mod in modpacks is allowed, as long as full credit goes to rich1051414, and is expressed in the credits with a link back to this forum post.
Click here to see our donaters![represent]
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
Change logs are ordered by most recent first.
Change log for Title Update 74 - March 19th 2019
- Updated Splash Text
Change log for Title Update 73 - December 18th 2018
- Added The Nightmare before Christmas Mash-Up Pack.
- Fix for Crash that would occur while near areas with Snow.
- Fix for Barrier block in the Tutorial level.
- Fix for Crash that would occur when TNT blew up a Fence post and Shulker Box.
Change log for Title Update 72 - November 6th 2018
- Fix for Crash that can occur for Client Players when a Sticky Piston moves a Slime Block attached to another Sticky Piston.
- Fix for Auto Jump not allowing players to stay underwater.
- Fix for the Players head rotation while in a minecart.
- Fix for Guardians not spawning around Ocean Monuments.
Change log for Title Update 71 - October 23rd 2018
- Added From the Shadows Skin Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #7918 - Seagrass not spawning in Rivers and Swamp biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #7923 - Mushroom remain floating when their supporting block is destroyed.
- Fix for MCCE #8011 - Water Dispensers do not pick up water from a waterlogged block, instead they fire out the empty bucket.
- Fix for Superflat worlds with a large number of transparent blocks and Woodland Mansions enabled taking 20minutes to load.
- Fix for no sound effect being played when the player drops an item or a block.
- Fix for Minecarts with TNT destroying all blocks below it.
- Fix for Dolphins not picking up Items and Blocks.
Change log for Title Update 70 - September 25th 2018
- Added Pirates of the Caribbean Mash-Up Pack!
- Fix for Sea Grass making the Stone Breaking sound when broken.
- Fix for Ghasts low spawn rate in the Nether.
- Fix for Conduit Power status effect not affecting the Player when standing in the rain.
- Fix for being unable to place a Sea Pickle on Glass Blocks or Stained Glass Blocks.
- Fix for throwing a Loyalty III Trident and leaving the level causing a complete loss of the user's weapon.
- Fix for items not being able to be crafted using damaged Tools in Console Crafting.
- Fix for Magma Block generating bubbles under itself when placed between Water and Air blocks.
- Fix for placing a block below a Conduit so that it deactivates, then destroying the block to reactivate it, the Conduit will turn/rotate suddenly.
- Fix for a Trident enchanted with Loyalty III constantly making circles around the place where the Player died.
- Fix for Fully charged Bow doing the incorrect amount of damage (should do 9-10 damage).
- Fix for Drowned dropping a Zombie Head when killed by a charged Creeper explosion.
- Fix for players not taking damage from TNT Explosions in Battle Mini Game.
- Fix for Iron Golems not defending themselves when walking to the nearest village.
Change log for Title Update 69 - September 11th 2018
- Added the Update Aquatic! The oceans of Minecraft are now teeming with new life!
- Added 6 new Achievements!
- Added Shipwrecks, Underwater Ruins, Coral Reefs, Icebergs, Underwater Caves/Ravines, and Buried Treasure to world generation.
- Added new blocks: Coral, Dried Kelp, Sea Pickles, Sea Turtle Eggs, Stripped Logs, Blue Ice, Prismarine Stairs, and Prismarine Slabs.
- Added new Kelp and Sea Grass underwater flora.
- Added Trapdoors, Pressure Plates, and Buttons for every type of wood.
- Added Bubble Columns that are created by underwater Magma or Soul Sand. Bubble Columns push players and mobs to the surface, or drag them under!
- Added the Conduit, a block that provides underwater players with a powerful Status Effect.
- Added Tridents, and their unique enchantments; Impaling, Channeling, Riptide, and Loyalty.
- Added other new items: Dried Kelp, Fish Buckets, Turtle Shell Helmet, Heart of the Sea, Nautilus Shell, Scute, and Phantom Membrane.
- Added new Potions and Arrows of the Turtle Master, and of Slow Falling.
- Added Buried Treasure Explorer Maps that will lead you to great wealth hidden under the sands!
- Added Cod, Salmon, Pufferfish, and 2700 types of Tropical Fish!
- Added the Dolphin, a friendly mob that helps players out!
- Added the Phantom, a mob that hunts down tired players.
- Added the Sea Turtle, a mob that travels the world but always returns home.
- Added the Drowned, a monster that attacks players that enter their underwater domain.
- Added new Warm, Lukewarm, and Cold Ocean biomes to hold all this new stuff...
- ...And a new Tutorial world to show you how to use it!
Change log for Title Update 66 - June 21st 2018
- Added The Incredibles Skin Pack
- Fix for MCCE-#7401 - Sign with § æ Crashes World.
- Fix for MCCE-#7331 - Hostile Mobs’ Battle Royale Crashes The Game.
Change log for Title Update 65 - May 29th 2018
- Added Egyptian Mythology Mash-Up Pack
- Fix for Minecarts being destroyed by Lava
- Fix for MCCE #7207 – Some Skins are Buggy
- Optimized Beacons: This will allow a larger number of beacons to be placed before any noticeable fps decrease.
Change log for Title Update 64 - April 24th 2018
- Added Final Fantasy XV Skin Pack
- Fixed a crash that would occur when players looked at a Cauldron while holding a Water Bottle obtained by Fishing
- Fix for MCCE #7138 - Water and Lava Buckets cannot be emptied in The End and End City
Change log for Title Update 63 - March 27th 2018
- Added Star Wars Sequel Skin Pack
- Added Chat message to inform users once they reach the maximum number of Ender Crystals in a world.
- Fix for MCCE-#3522 - Over the sky barrier.
- Fix for MCCE-#6536 - Save file can be corrupted when flying over the Sky Barrier.
- Fix for MCCE #6383 - The Player could experience severe FPS drops when then Enderdragon spawn particles.
- Fix for MCCE-#6734 - Sharpness Particles Replaced by rain drops.
- Fix for MCCE-#6802 - Sticky Pistons do not pull chests back.
- Fix for MCCE #4683 - Vertical pointing Dispensers spawn mobs in the wrong positions.
- Fix for MCCE #4701 - Mining Fatigue has little to no effect.
- Fix for MCCE-#6764 - The comparator detects 6 power for a cauldron instead of 3.
- Fix for MCCE-#6603 - Grass spreads under tilled dirt / farmland.
- Fix for MCCE #4956 - The back of an observer block does not light up when powered.
- Fix for MCCE #4986 - Parrots that have been tamed disappear after moving away from them. Tamed Ocelots and Wolfs shouldn't despawn now either.
- Fix for MCCE-#6224 - No Music Disc Collection Messages.
- Fix for MCCE-#6425 - Water collected using a bucket that is past the world's limit can place water that doesn't move.
- Fix for MCCE #6599 - Farming Beetroot has a net loss overall when harvesting.
- Fix for MCCE-#5384 - Game crashes to ps3 xmb menu (Due to memory leak with Cave Spiders) - PS3/Xbox 360.
- Fixed a crash when loading a pre 1.8 save with Cooked Fish in an Ender Chest.
- Fixed a bug where Endermen weren't teleporting upon taking damage directly from Players.
- Fixed a bug where holding a stack of two or more items prevented players from performing the "Take/Place" action on Armor Stands.
- Fixed a bug where some mobs weren't correctly chasing players through doors.
- Fixed a bug where mobs could breed through walls and fences.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes enter a round of Levitation Potions in Tumble without any Potions.
- Fixed a bug where Cauldron sound effects were louder than intended.
- Fixed a bug where fuel in Brewing Stands was consumed at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where Zombie Pigmen stayed angry at dead players.
- Fixed a bug where placing a large number of beacons filtered by stained glass would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug where the player would take damage or be placed within the block above when exiting a Minecart.
- Fixed a bug where the Ender Dragon could be trapped in a Boat and killed easily.
- Fixed a bug where Grass Path blocks mined with the Silk Touch Enchantment would give the player a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where the Beacon's secondary power could not be activated without having the primary power activated as well.
- Fixed a bug where Mounted mobs could not breed.
- Optimised the block updating of Chest Blocks causing frame rate issues in worlds with a large number of chests.
Change log for Title Update 62 - January 30th 2018
- Added Moana Character Pack.
- Fixed MCCE-6589: Pistons of both types can't move Cauldrons.
- Fixed MCCE-6531: Placing a bed next to a cactus crashes the game.
- Fixed MCCE-6376: Observer Blocks don't detect some changes, like other powered Observers.
- Fixed MCCE-6465: Unable to place vines under torches.
- Fixed a bug where Animals are not running away when hit on Peaceful Difficulty.
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Horses with no items equipped despawn after a Player leaves the area.
- Fixed a bug that was reducing the Horizontal distance a Horse would travel when Jumping
- Change to explosions so that TNT cannons in Mashup worlds work as they used to.
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a sign was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where a block could not be moved while a Banner was attached to it
- Fixed a bug where Tripwire hooks on the sides of Pistons would drop when the Piston was extended/retracted.
- Fixed a bug where Comparators would not register Chest and Trapped Chest size changes.
- Fixed a bug where Rails and Torches couldn't be placed on Glowstone, Sea Lanterns, Glass, or Ice.
- Fixed a bug where Flowerpots, Doors, and Pumpkins couldn't be placed on Glass.
- Fixed a bug where Redstone, Levers, and Buttons couldn't be placed on Pistons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow players to Open Shulker Boxes while 'Trust Players' and 'Can Open Containers' options are disabled.
- Enchantment Experience costs in Creative Mode now match Bedrock Edition
- Pistons can now move small chests but only if the new position would have been valid for players to place a new chest.
Change log for Title Update 61 - January 18th 2018
- Fixed a crash that occurs when scrolling through the Change Skin menu.
- Fixed a crash when placing a Bed next to a Cactus.
Change log for Title Update 60 - December 19th 2017
- Added Norse Mythology Mashup Pack.
- Added Festive Tumble Arena.
- Added New Horse Model.
- Added Dyeable Leather Horse Armour.
- Cauldron changes.
- Cauldrons can be filled with potions.
- Tipped Arrows can be created using an Arrow with Cauldrons filled with potions.
- Water can be dyed.
- Armour can be dyed in a Cauldron filled with dyed water.
- Baby Zombie jockeys can now ride any mobs.
- World generation changes.
- Added Fallen Trees & Dying Trees.
- Village Changes.
- Tables have brown carpet instead of a pressure plate.
- Added Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages.
- Added Chests to Ice Plains and Cold Taiga Villages.
- Ice Plains & Cold Taiga Villages won't generate crops.
- Paths around village wells now made up of grass path (sandstone in desert).
- Dispenser changes.
- Fireworks will fire in the direction the dispenser is facing.
- Mob heads will drop to ground unless they are being placed on a block that would cause a Wither or Snow Golem to spawn.
- Updated Wither Boss behavior.
- Explodes and spawns Wither Skeletons on half health.
- Change to dash attack.
- Remove health regeneration.
- New birth and death animations.
- Armor Stands now have arms and multiple poses.
Change log for Title Update 59 - November 13th 2017
- Added Minecon Earth Skin Pack
Change log for Title Update 58 - October 27th 2017
- Added Stranger Things Skin Pack.
- Add a time-limited Halloween Tumble arena, including specially themed layers!
- Added the "Custom" game type to the Battle Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of rounds to play before the winner is selected.
- Enable forcing map size.
- A variety of different options to manage how players heal, and how quickly they get hungry.
- Added the No Armor item set to Custom Battle games, an item set designed to keep the combat fast-paced and exciting.
- Added the High Power item set to Custom Battle games, allowing you to play Battle with some of the most powerful items in Minecraft!
- Added the Decayed item set to Custom Battle games; every item breaks after a few uses, so you'll need to keep moving.
- Added the Food Central item set to Custom Battle games. Food is only found in the centre chests, and equipment only in the outer chests.
- Added the "Custom" game type to Tumble Mini Game with a huge variety of new settings, including:
- Enable choosing the number of lives per round that each player gets.
- Enable choosing the number of layers, and controlling the size of the layers.
- Added Fireworks as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Splash Potions of Levitation as a usable weapon in Custom Tumble games.
- Added Spectator Participation to Custom Tumble games!
- Players can now spectate Battle and Tumble Mini Games as a Parrot, Vex, or floating head.
Change log for Title Update 57 - August 29th 2017
- Added Glide Myths Track Pack; Drift through the clouds of Icarus, dive into conflict in Excalibur, and ride with the Kelpies in Celts.
- Added "Strangers - Biome Settlers 3" Skin Pack.
- Fixed slow moving mobs in water.
- Endermen and Endermites should always be hostile to each other.
- Polar Bears should not attack the player when in peaceful mode.
- Wither Skeletons no longer fear daylight, and will attack anything that lives.
- Skeleton Horses can now be tamed and leashed.
- Zombie Horses can now be leashed
- Skeletons shouldn't attack Village Golems.
- Strays now flee from Wolves.
- Wolves should not become hostile against mobs that they can't directly see.
- Fix for Farmer Villagers not planting seeds often enough.
- Crafting any kind of Boat now requires a Wooden Shovel.
- String can now be crafted from Web.
- Purpur Stairs and Slabs can now be crafted from both Purpur Blocks and Pillars.
- Stone Slabs, Redstone Repeaters, and Redstone Comparators can now be crafted from Stone, Granite, Andesite, Diorite, and their Polished variants.
- Observers should register changes to Item Frames.
- Observers should register changes to Doors.
- Observers should register changes to Flower Pots.
- Observers should not output extra signals for fire block state changes.
- Observers should not output multiple signals when lava or water is place in front of them.
- Pistons can now push Daylight Sensors.
- Potion durations have changed.
- Fixed area in the Mini Game Lobby that caused players to become invulnerable in the Mini Game if they were in this location when the round started.
- Fix for MCCE-5523 - Pick Block in Creative
- Fix for MCCE-5549 - Hotbar is not centered in splitscreen battle
- Fix for MCCE-2000 - Zombies get stuck in water
- Fix for MCCE-2868 - Levitation effect all in Capitals
- Update UI renderer.
- Fix for MCCE-5108 - evocation fangs
Change log for Title Update 56 - July 25th 2017
- Added Canyon, a free Glide track.
- Added Biome Settlers 2 Skin pack.
- Added Terracotta and Glazed Terracotta layers to Tumble.
- Improved performance in Solo Glide when restarting the level (particularly with split-screen spectators).
- Totem of Undying now also applies Fire Resistance II.
- Fixed some areas where it was possible to escape from Battle maps or Glide tracks.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to milk a Cow in Creative Mode.
- Fixed a bug where players were being teleported back to the Nether portal shortly after arriving in the other dimension.
- Fixed a bug where broken Banners wouldn't stack with crafted Banners.
- Fixed a bug where Wheat, Ladders, and Banners were not correctly spawning in Woodland Mansions.
- Fixed a bug where Monster Spawners in Woodland Mansions were Pigs instead of Spiders.
- Fixed a bug where the Item Frame icon appeared when holding a Map.
- Fixed an incorrect death message when players were killed by Zombie Villagers.
- Fix for custom names of Mobs not being shown in death messages.
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Sniper Duel".
- Fix for being unable to unlock "Camouflage".
- Fix for MCCE #5183 - Player can kill a tamed Parrot with PvP disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #5062 - Farmer Villagers only plant one seed after harvesting a whole crop of seeds from a field.
- Fix for MCCE #4103 - Time spent on the Pause menu when under water counts towards the "Free Diver" trophy.
- Fix for MCCE #3112 - When trying to throw food, Villagers throw it in the wrong direction.
- Fix for MCCE #5219 - Two types of Bone Block with different pictures.
- Fix for MCCE #4989 - Zombie Villager Spawn eggs are the wrong colour.
- Fix for MCCE #5261 - Flower hitbox is displaced.
- Fix for MCCE #4897 - Beds explode when TNT Explodes is disabled.
- Fix for MCCE #4954 - Mobs can't move with a block above them.
- Fix for MCCE #3010 - Constructing an End portal in a certain method can lead to the End Portal being created next to the portal frame.
- Fix for MCCE #5292 - Only regular Skeletons spawning in the Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #5151 & MCCE #5208 - Item frames don't show the custom name of their items.
Previous Updates Below
Change log for Title Update 55 - June 29th 2017
- Fix for issue causing the loss of Shulker Box contents on loading from a previous save.
- Fix for Empty Bucket not being returned to inventory after crafting a Cake.
- Fix for Furnaces not leaving an Empty Bucket after using a Lava Bucket as fuel.
- Fix for efficiency enchantments on tools not working correctly.
- Fix for pistons not extending when the piston above them extends.
- Fix for Horse armour not appearing on horses that don't have markings.
- Fix for Pistons no longer being available in the Crafting menu.
- Fix for observers outputting constant power if they can detect changes from another observer.
Change log for Title Update 54 - June 27th 2017
- Added Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack.
- Added Giants Glide Track Pack; three new tracks where everything is HUGE!
- Added 7 New Achievements
- Added Biome Scale Slider
- Added Find Balanced Seed option
- Added Llamas, new mobs that can be tamed and ridden, and will form caravans when led.
- Added Parrots. Try letting them ride your shoulder, but be careful what you feed them!
- Added Woodland Mansions, and the mobs that inhabit them: Vindicators, Evokers, and the annoying Vexes that they summon.
- Added Explorer Maps to help you find Ocean Temples and the new Woodland Mansions, and the new Cartographer Villager to sell them to you.
- Added Observer Blocks.
- Added Totem of Undying item.
- Added Curses of Binding and Vanishing.
- Added Spawn Eggs to the Creative Menu for Skeleton Horses, Zombie Horses, Elder Guardians, Strays, Wither Skeletons, Husks, and Zombie Villagers.
- Updated Textures for Mule and Donkey Spawn Eggs.
- Added dyeable beds
- Added display of status effects on the HUD.
- Reduced the amount of Food Bar drain player many actions cause, but increased the drain caused by health regeneration.
- Torches can now be placed on the full-block side of Stairs
- Iron bars, glass panes and fences adjacent to the full-block side of a stair will now visually connect.
- Carpet and snow layers can now be placed on top of upside-down stairs.
- Beds are now bouncy, though they do not completely reduce all fall damage.
- MCCE-3488 - Villager trading broken
- MCCE-4793 - Loose dual wielded item when you die
- MCCE-4731 - Shulker box miss colored in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4910 - Shulker Boxes on Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4746 - Sleeping with an elytra
- MCCE-3357 - End portals stop appearing after respawned dragon death
- MCCE-2998 - Slime Block Glitch
- MCCE-4715 - Potions firing from dispenser crash.
- MCCE-2744 - Fences Attaching to Nether Brick Fences
- MCCE-3165 - Tutorial World
- MCCE-4830 - Skin-Pack: Magic: The Gathering, Ajani skin has bugs
- MCCE-4840 - Color of shulker box incorrect in Natural texture pack
- MCCE-4834 - skeletons spawn in a 2 high space with trapdoors on ceiling
- MCCE-4663 - Weapon durability shows when interface opacity is low
- MCCE-4727 - Textures wrong
- MCCE-3973 - Donkeys don't spawn
- MCCE-4710 - Invisible Chat Box
- MCCE-1899 - Squid spawning limit super low...
- MCCE-3386 - Game freezes
- MCCE-2983 - Piston translocation will not work in future versions. Bug?
- MCCE-2479 - It's possible to step up 1 pixel height from Grass Paths to Farmland blocks.
- MCCE-4644 - Birch boat texture is broken in cartoon texture pack
Change log for Title Update 53 - May 30th 2017
- Added Adventure Time Mash-up Pack.
- Added Magic: The Gathering Skin Pack.
- Added Temple, a free Glide track.
- Your best run in Glide will now be recorded (as long as it is under 5 minutes), and a Ghost will fly alongside you in Solo Mode to help you improve!
- The default controls have been changed slightly, and you can now define your own control scheme in the options menu.
- Added Pick Block - This is unassigned by default.
- Added Off-hand slot for Maps and Arrows.
- Added Shulker Box item.
- Added Shulker Shell item.
- Added Iron Nugget item. You can now smelt Iron and Gold armour into nuggets.
- More items can now be used as fuel in a furnace.
- Added new Note Block sounds
- Added some new sound effects for filling Cauldrons, paddling Boats, using a Fishing Rod, and End Portals.
- Using a Firework while gliding with Elytra will now give you a boost. Don't try this at home!
- Added Concrete Powder Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Concrete Blocks – 16 Different colors!
- Added Glazed Terracotta Block – 16 Different patterns!
- Changed the color of Dyes, Wool and Banners
- MCCE-4554 - Take Damage when falling into slime block
- MCCE-4704 - Fall Damage being taken in 1x1 areas
- MCCE-4551 - Falling in shallow water is damaging players
- MCCE-2308 - Player Glitched out in Battle Mode
- MCCE-2902 - Squids not spawning in anything man-made
- MCCE-4604 - Battle Mode Spawn Glitch
- MCCE-2019 - Some times when with a arrow or hit the players scren will freeze or shake.
- MCCE-4223 - elytra fly glitch
- MCCE-3164 - Rabbits
- MCCE-4662 - Exp from Coal not going to mending
- MCCE-4591 - Map direction icon skewed
- MCCE-4278 - Banner are giant
Change log for Title Update 52 - April 25th 2017
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added coloured particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says "Hurry Up"
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
Change log for Title Update 51 - March 27th 2017
- Added Glide Mini Game!
- Added new Mini Game Lobby.
- Fix for MCCE-3984 - Enderdragon is able to use an End Gateway.
Change log for Title Update 50 - March 14th 2017
- Fix for MCCE-4226 - Wrong LOD showing for non-block item icons in the UI.
- Fix for MCCE-4227 - Nether portals sending players to the wrong portals.
- Fix for MCCE-4321 - Player may fall through the block below them when jumping in a confined space e.g small tunnel.
Change log for Title Update 49 - February 28th 2017
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player's character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player's render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for 'Hit' tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals' beam persisting after the Ender Dragon's respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with 'TNT Explodes' option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
- Fix for map vote UI not refreshing itself when Player has it open.
Change log for Title Update 48 - January 27th 2017
- Fix for Horses not jumping to the correct height.
- Re-entering a tutorial area while the playing the Tutorial will reset the chests.
- Fix for Slab blocks not blocking light.
- Fix for Chickens not dropping Cooked Chicken when they die on fire.
- Fix for Blazes not dropping Glowstone Dust when they die.
- Fixed the drop rate of Gold Nuggets.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not dropping Gold Ingots when they die.
- Fix for tamed Ocelots remaining hostile to anything they were attacking before being tamed.
- Fix for crash when spawning too many Shulkers.
- Fix for Enderman not taking damage from rain while in a Boat.
- Improvements to framerate when throwing a lot of Lingering Potions.
- Fix for Wither Skeleton being able to walk through two block high spaces.
- Minor changes to Battle Mini Game maps to close off areas that should not be accessible.
- Fix for lighting issues when digging down in spawn area.
- Fix for rename Record losing its name after being in a Jukebox.
- Added chance of Melon, Pumpkin, and Beetroot Seeds, and Jungle Saplings spawning in the Bonus Chest.
- Fix for a range of tooltips that would appear when the action was not available.
- Fix for Mob Spawner error that occured after using a spawn egg to change what it should spawn.
- Fixes to End Gateway generation.
- Fix for End spawn location being in the wrong place.
- Added a particle effect and sound effect when a mob spawner fails to spawn due to spawn limits.
- Fix for crash when placing a Sign on top of Tall Grass.
- Stop End Crystals exploding when "TNT Explodes" is disabled.
- Fix for Hoppers not collecting items above them.
- Added new 11 achievements for Survival.
- Added new 7 achievements for Tumble.
Change log for Title Update 47 - January 13th 2017
- Fix for Mob Spawners not spawning anymore, and showing a Pig inside them.
- Fix for previously created signs being censored for players with restrictive Privacy settings.
- Fix for being able to escape the boundaries of the world by exiting a Boat at the edge.
Change log for Title Update 46 - December 19th 2016
- Added new blocks: Chorus Flower, Chorus Plant, Dragon Head, End Gateway, End Rod, Purpur Block, Purpur Pillar, Purpur Stairs, Purpur Slab.
- Added new items: Chorus Fruit, Popped Chorus Fruit, Dragon's Breath, Elytra, End Crystal, Lingering Potion, Water Splash Potion, Potion of Luck, Tipped Arrow, Boats made from Spruce, Birch, Jungle, Acacia, and Dark Oak.
- Added new mobs: Shulker, Stray, Husk, and Skeleton Trap Horses.
- Updates to terrain generation: The End has changed when generating a new world, and can also be updated for old worlds. To get the new End in an old world, select "Reset End" in the "More Options" menu when loading the world.
- Added new Tutorial world.
- Added Elytra, which let you glide around the world when you are wearing them. Jump while falling to start gliding.
- Boats are now controlled differently and can have multiple passengers.
- Brewing now requires Blaze Powder as fuel for the Brewing Stand.
- Updated crafting interface to allow crafting Firework Stars and Fireworks.
- Villages now generate naturally in the Taiga biome.
- Added Fallout Mashup Pack trial.
After killing the Ender Dragon in the new End, an End Gateway will spawn nearby. Throwing an Ender Pearl into this will teleport you to a new area in The End with an End City and End Ship.
Within the End City and End Ship you can find Shulkers, Elytra, and a Dragon Head.
Change log for Title Update 45 - October 28th 2016
- Fix for crash when opening chests in SD display mode.
Change log for Title Update 44 - October 25th 2016
- Added Halloween Battle Map.
- Added Campfire Tales Skin Pack.
- Added Battle Map Pack 4.
- Fixes for missing/incorrect tooltips when looking at various blocks and entities.
- Fix for Endermen not becoming hostile when a player makes eye contact with them.
- Fix for only one of eight Fossil variants generating per world.
- Fix for igniting TNT blocks while one is already lit causing them to disappear.
- Fix for crash that may occur if the Ender Dragon attacks a group of Zombies.
- Stop faster healing due to food saturation in Battle mini game
- Updated Battle maps to remove some areas where players could get stuck.
- Fix for MCCE 2521 - Shears don’t break web blocks into Web block drop.
- Fix for MCCE 2505 - Knocking a Guardian off a height great enough to kill it on falling would cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE-2478 - Oak and Iron Doors Items have the wrong texture in the Inventory.
- Fix for broken Crafting Menu in 480 display mode.
Change log for Title Update 43 - October 4th 2016
- Add new blocks - End Bricks, Beetroot, Grass Path, Frosted Ice, Magma, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick, and Bone Block.
- Added new items - Beetroot, Beetroot Seeds, and Beetroot Soup.
- Added new enchantments - FrostWalker and Mending.
- Added new terrain generation features - Fossils and Igloos (in newly generated worlds).
- Add new mob - Polar Bear.
- Add Banners.
- Added Chinese Mythology Mash-Up Pack.
- Added sounds for Polar Bear, Witch, Squid, Snowman, Armor Stand, Cow, Horse, Item Frames, Leash Knots and Paintings.
- Updated all Texture and Mash-up Packs with new items & blocks.
Change log for Title Update 42 - September 9th 2016
- Remove vote-to-kick function in Mini Games. The host can kick players only in the Lobby.
- Disable small, floating and oddly shaped skins in public Tumble games.
- Fix for Battle mini game showdown playing Tumble mini game showdown sound.
- Fixed a bug where last player to die in Tumble would get stuck respawning.
- Fix for being able to unlock Hunger Pain achievement by killing yourself while starving.
- Fix for crash if a client wins the match and then quits the game.
Change log for Title Update 41 - August 30th 2016
- Added Tumble Mini Game.
- Added Battle Map Pack 3 (Castle, Invasion & Shipyard).
- Added six new achievements for the Battle mini game.
- Re-enabled the previous Birthday and Minecon skin packs for players who had them.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some changes to chest refilling logic to make things harder for players camping beside chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Made some balancing changes to items spawning in chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed some map issues in Cavern, Siege, Ruin, Lair and Atlantis arenas.
- Introduced a ‘vote to kick’ system for mini games. When there are more than three players in a public game, a player will be kicked from the game when they have received three votes. This scales down when there are less players.
Change log for Title Update 39 - July 25th 2016
- Added Battle Map Pack 2 (Atlantis, Ruin and Siege).
- Added the Redstone Specialists Skin Pack.
- Made changes to some item textures in the City Texture Pack, Fantasy Texture Pack and Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack, so that they are more easily identifiable in Battle mini games.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to display player names above crouching players when in Showdown mode in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to allow thrown potions to go through non-solid blocks (e.g. Vines, Tall Grass).
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to stop non-solid blocks obstructing player attacks.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed a couple of holes in the Cove Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to remove all Mob heads from the player's inventory, except any that are currently being worn, when transitioning from the Lobby to a Battle mini game map.
- Battle Mini Game: Fix to automatically replace Mob heads in the armour slot, when a Helmet is collected in a Battle mini game.
- Battle Mini Game: Disabled "Take Everything" in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Select All / Deselect All tooltip(s) to the Select Maps menu.
- Fix for an issue with hills generation.
- Fix for an issue causing some Blazes to not perform their attacks after becoming aggressive towards the player.
- Fix to allow renamed items to be traded with a Villager.
- Fixed a duplication bug.
- Fix to remove the redundant option for creating White Wool within the crafting menu using 1x White Wool to create.
- Fix for an issue where a Pig struck by a lightning turns into a Zombie Pigman without a Golden Sword.
- Fix for an incorrect death message when the player is killed by lightning.
- Fix for some issues with achievements (including Passing The Time achievement).
Change log for Title Update 38 - June 30th 2016
- Battle Mini Game: Disable kicking players during Public Battle rounds. This is enabled for the host in the Lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Disable the host exiting the game during a Battle round. This is enabled in the lobby.
- Battle Mini Game: Grace period increased to 20 seconds.
- Battle Mini Game: Changed all Poison Potions to level 2 instead of level 1.
- Battle Mini Game: All Sticks now have at least Sharpness 1.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Fire Charge item with a Potion of Fire Resistance.
- Battle Mini Game: Replaced the Diamond Chestplate with an Iron Chestplate.
- Battle Mini Game: The Wooden Hoe with Fire Aspect 1 has Sharpness 1 added to it.
- Battle Mini Game: Removed the Wooden Shovel from the Centre Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 1 to the Wooden Pickaxe in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Added Sharpness 2 to the Wooden Shovel in the Outer Chests.
- Battle Mini Game: Fixed various areas in maps where players could get stuck.
Change log for Title Update 37 - June 26th 2016
- Fixed an issue stopping people joining a public Battle Mini Game if a player in the game had UGC settings of Friends Only on.
Change log for Title Update 36 - June 21st 2016
- Added the Battle Mini Game.
- Updated the Skin Select menu.
- Added an option for Safe Sprint in the Controls menu. Depending on the controls layout selected, this option moves either the Change Camera Mode or the Sneak/Dismount away from the stick button, since a lot of people are pressing the stick by accident when they start sprinting.
- Enabled Battle Map Pack 1 and Battle Map Pack Season Pass DLC.
- Added Caves and Ravines to Custom Superflat options.
- Added Distribute Items functionality via toggle button (start and confirm distribution). This allows a stack of items to be distributed by dragging the stack across multiple slots in the Inventory.
- Fixed a crash when a client player entered a game where the maximum number of Item Frames had opened Maps.
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in Slime Chunks.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use the Armour Stand when the Trust Players option is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where items could not be moved from the Furnace to the main Inventory using Quick Move.
- Fixed an issue in the Superflat world generation menu with the stem Mushroom Block.
Change log for Title Update 35 - April 19th 2016
- Fixed Guardians no longer spawning after loading a save.
- Removed change that restricted changing to third-person camera while running or performing other actions.
- Removed changed that made sprint activation more sensitive.
Change log for Title Update 34 - April 6th 2016
- Added Story Mode skin pack.
- Added 6 new achievements.
- Added new "Minecart Sounds" option to Audio Settings.
- Added Huge Mushroom Blocks to the Creative and Superflat menus.
- Improved sprint control.
- Fix for issue where the Ender Dragon would be immune to attacks
- Fix for Slimes not spawning in certain Swamps and Slime Chunks.
- Fix for Potion of Swiftness, Potion of Slowness and Speed bonus of Beacon having no effect on the player.
- Fix for teleporting a player while they are sleeping in a Bed not working properly.
- Fix for some chunks in the Overworld not generating for clients of a multiplayer game.
- Fix for issue where Experience Orbs could not be obtained by some trades with Villagers.
- Fix for Thorns enchantment not affecting players.
- Fix for MCCE #747 - TNT cannon not working.
- Fix for MCCE #659 - Doors have a weird texture on top when open (And other sides).
- Fix for MCCE #1854 - Grass positioning is perfect.
- Fix for MCCE #1826 - White tulip description incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #1756 - Witch Hut Bounding Box Too Small.
- Fix for MCCE #1260 - Submerged Witch Huts.
- Fix for MCCE #483 - Camera jitter and player unable to move when looking at chest you are standing on.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #1757 - Slimes spawning in witch huts.
- Fix for MCCE #1739 - No icon in item frame map.
- Fix for MCCE #1803 - Item frames vanishing in very strange draw distance.
Change log for Title Update 33 - February 25th 2016
- Added Biome Settlers Skin Pack 1.
- Fix for MCCE #1460 & #910 - Guardians Not Spawning.
- Fix for MCCE #917 - Incorrect attack damage shown on tooltips with enchantments.
- Fix for MCCE #868 - Redstone clocks get stuck on when changing dimension.
- Fix for Animals in Love Mode lacking heart particles for the duration of Love Mode.
- Fix for Slimes spawning in the Nether.
Change log for Title Update 32 - January 20th 2016
- Fix for MCCE #48 - Water Spreading Creates New Source Blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #772 - Animals get stuck in corners of fence-type blocks.
- Fix for MCCE #826 - Beacon height limit.
- Fix for MCCE #829 - The end build limit is smaller.
- Fix for MCCE #831 - Player skin is the default skin when holding a map.
- Fix for MCCE #856 - Red sandstone stairs texture incorrect.
- Fix for MCCE #863 - The map does not work as it should (unless "View Hand" is turned on).
- Fix for MCCE #865 - Rabbits only appear to spawn naturally in snow biomes.
- Fix for MCCE #878 - Book and Quill saving issue. Opening and closing an edited (not signed) writeable book deletes the saved pages.
- Fix for MCCE #833 - When Interface opacity is down, hotbar faded tools won’t show their durability.
- Fix for MCCE #885 & #886 - Feather Falling enchantment does not reduce falling damage & Ender pearl Damage.
- Fix for MCCE #962 - Slime Spawning (Increase to Slime Spawning).
- Fix for MCCE #1009 - Skulls in the inventory and held in first person are oversized.
- Fix for MCCE #1024 - Raw fish and raw salmon have the same texture in the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for MCCE #1072 - In the City Texture Pack it shows smooth red sandstone as a rough block but when you place it, it is smooth.
- Fix for MCCE #1091 - Some fire caused by Ghast's Fireball explosion is not displayed.
- Fix for MCCE #1127 - Wolfs default collar colour had changed (Orange -> Red).
- Fix for MCCE #1142 - Minecraft Capes using incorrect texture.
- Fix for MCCE #1192 Texture under the bed is the texture of the top of the bed.
- Fix for MCCE #1202 - Map dark when facing north or south.
- Fix for MCCE #1214 - Texture of any potion turns black while holding it in the End or Nether.
- Fix for MCCE #1349 - Penned animals de-spawn when leaving the chunk.
- Fix for MCCE #1366 - When placing a torch under water to reset / refill your air meter will often (about 50% of the time) cause a crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1367 - Melon farm with piston causes crash.
- Fix for MCCE #1415 & #1403 - Hunger meter always regenerates when switching from peaceful to any other difficulty.
- Fix for MCCE #1434 - Fishing Rod Bobber Sticks to Walls!
- Fix for MCCE #1455 - Piston/slime block duplication.
- Fix for MCCE #1457 - TNT can destroy blocks placed well beyond the world border.
- Fix for MCCE #1476 - Skin Pack 6: Faith Connors' Mirror's Edge Skin First Person View Bugged?
- Fix for MCCE #1488 - ‘Getting an Upgrade’ trophy/achievement fails to unlock while crafting a stone pickaxe using classic crafting.
- Fix for softlock whenever any other controller than the first one enters Play Game in Main Menu.
- Fix for crash in Halloween Mash-up pack world when starting a single player game from a secondary controller.
- Fix for crash when Ender Chest is mined for a few seconds.
- Fix for an intermittent crash when placing beds on snow.
- Fix for a crash when a Superflat World session with a combination of multiple Planks or Wood, Lava and Air Layers is saved.
- Fix for a crash after destroying blocks and exploring a Superflat World with multiple Sand, Air and TNT Layers.
- Improved random seed generator to select worlds with a better spread of biomes.
- Fix for Villagers not harvesting crops from Farmlands created by the player.
- Fix for glass not being able to be broken by hand in Adventure Mode.
- Fix for an issue where the user renames a ‘Spawn Egg’ and places it in water, causing debug text to be displayed.
- Fix for an issue when the "Body Guard" trophy/achievement does not unlock as expected when the Iron Golem is built in a certain way.
- Fix for an issue where a player cannot see other players after dying and respawning.
- Fix for an issue where baby horses appear to be adults after feeding with one golden carrot.
- Fix for issue where two Primary Powers can be applied to the Player's character through the Beacon UI.
- Fix for an issue where a Torch and a Redstone Torch have two hitboxes.
- Fix for de-spawn protections not being applied to baby animals created with Spawn Eggs.
- Fix for issue where item quantity for Bottle o' Enchanting, Nether Star, Enchanted Golden Apple and strength indicator for Potions are not affected by Interface Opacity when in the Quick Select.
- Fix for Death Message with incorrect text is displayed when the player is killed with a named weapon.
- Fix for worlds generating slightly differently every time even with the same seed.
- Fix for issue where Leather Clothes, Spawn Eggs and Potions are displayed improperly when the player is above 256 blocks or is in a place where there is no source of daylight.
- Fix for Doors, Trapdoors and Fence Gates missing a sound effect when closing.
- Fix for issue where opening certain menus does not cancel the eating, drinking or bow charging animations.
- Fixed an issue where items that have no custom names were not showing up in edit text field in the Anvil.
- Fix for Ocelots not sprinting away from the player.
- Fix for Pistons and objects pushed by them having corrupted, black textures while animating.
- Fix for falling Gravel, Sand and Red Sand blocks displaying with very dark textures.
- Fix for issue where texture pack changes to vanilla Minecraft textures if the player joins a friend's session.
- Added first person rendering of additional skin parts for the left and right arms.
- Fix for an issue when in a Split-screen session where at least one player does not get Critical Hit particles.
- Fix for seeing through the base of falling blocks.
- Fix for missing mining animation for Skulls, Heads, Signs, Chests and Beacons.
- Fix for issue where changing the Interface Opacity to specific values causes visual issues with the item and button icons on the HUD.
- Fix for issue when travelling directly north or south in a Minecart where the player automatically turns to face eastwards.
- Fix for missing tooltip for 'Exit' / 'Dismount' actions.
- Fix for Guardians not being spawned around Ocean Monuments on a Superflat World.
- Fix for City Texture Pack missing textures for multiple kinds of doors while holding in the player’s hand
- Fix for Sign text not displaying.
- Fix for Cows needing to take 11 hits with hand or 3 hits with any Sword to be killed.
- Fix for Clownfish description displaying incorrect information.
- Fix for Golden Apple's regeneration animation not being smooth.
- Fix for issues using certain symbols while renaming items on the Anvil.
- Fixed an issue unlocking the ‘Iron Belly' achievement.
Change log for Title Update 31 - December 10th 2015
- Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.
- Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
- Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.
- Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.
- Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.
- Fishing now has particle effects - bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.
- Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
- Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
- Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
- Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
- Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
- Enchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.
- Enchanting has been rebalanced.
- Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
- Villagers have additional professions and trading schemes.
- Villagers will now harvest crops.
- Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
- Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
- New Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4x5 to 23x23
- If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
- Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
- Can place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.
- Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
- Anvil has been rebalanced.
- Moss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.
- Cracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.
- When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
- Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
- Item Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.
- Can now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.
- Buttons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.
Powered Activator Rail
- Powered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.
- Cauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.
Huge Mushroom Block
- When harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.
- Reintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.
- Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
- Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
- Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
- Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
- Color/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).
- Now drop XP Orbs.
- Can now be ignited with Flint and Steel.
- Adult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.
- Now drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.
- Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
- Melons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.
- Spawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.
- In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
- Generates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.
- Can generate Double Tall Grass.
Extreme Hills Biome
- Snow at higher elevations.
- Gravel can replace ground cover.
- Flat valleys near sea level.
- Can generate slightly higher now.
- Contains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.
- Now spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.
New landscape feature:-
- Ocean Monument
- Luck of the Sea (I-III)
- Lure (I-III)
- Depth Strider (I-III)
Changes & Bug Fixes:-
- Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.
- Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
- Most mobs can now swim.
- Skeletons flee from wolves.
- Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
- Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
- Babies' growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
- Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
- Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
- Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
- Updated audio for Minecarts.
- Created a new Tutorial World.
Change log for Title Update 30 - October 23rd 2015
Changes & Fixes:-
- Fixed a small memory leak with signs.
- Added colored light from torches (for Halloween 2015 Mash-up Pack).
Change log for Title Update 29 - September 11th 2015
- Fixed a memory leak causing frame rate issues.
- Fixed an issue changing game mode in an offline game.
- Fixed an issue causing signs to go blank for network players.
Change log for Title Update 28 - August 28th 2015
- Optimised water rendering
- Fix for some instability when adding and removing players from a game.
- Fix for particle effects not displaying at high altitudes.
- Fix for an issue where the Fuel meter in a Furnace could be reset when using a Lava Bucket.
- Fix for an ingredient added to a Beacon interface would be lost when entering/leaving the End or the Nether.
- Fix for an issue when renaming a world save and quickly loading the world.
- Fix for an issue where the tick rate in a chunk would run too fast when the chunk was unloaded and then reloaded (MCCE-390).
- Fix for Enable Flying host option causing healing to revert to classic mode.
- Fix for an issue with a Potion of Swiftness not working for splitscreen players.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players using potions.
- Fix for ‘Can Build And Mine’ privilege stopping players equipping armor from the hotbar.
- Fix for putting out fires with buckets of water making a wood breaking sound.
- Fixed an issue with Iron Golems trying to give a flower to a villager, but the flower not being present.
- Fix for a problem with water flickering at a distance when using the Natural Texture Pack.
- Fix for a problem unlocking the Enchanter achievement when using Classic Crafting.
- Fixed an issue where low opacity settings would cause the Ender Dragon and Wither health bars to be displayed inconsistently.
Change log for Title Update 27 - July 24th 2015
- Added Acacia Wood, Acacia Planks, Acacia Fence, Acacia Fence Gate, Acacia Door, Acacia Slab and Acacia Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Added Dark Oak Wood, Dark Oak Planks, Dark Oak Fence, Dark Oak Fence Gate, Dark Oak Door, Dark Oak Slab and Dark Oak Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Fixed the Oak Door recipe not giving 3 doors.
- Fixed an issue with Wolves not taking damage properly.
Change log for Title Update 26 - July 3rd 2015
- Fixed a problem when deleting or renaming a save.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed an issue with the Set Day button in the Host Options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing Leads from Fences.
- Fixed Minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with Mobs being unable to pass through an open Iron Door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper Slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed Wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill Snow Golems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy Minecarts when ‘Can Build and Mine’ privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open Minecart with Chest, Minecart with Hopper, and Saddlebags when 'Can Open Containers’ privilege is disabled.
Change log for Title Update 25 - June 30th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Oak Wood Fence, Spruce Wood Fence, Birch Wood Fence, Jungle Wood Fence.
- Added Oak Wood Fence Gate, Spruce Wood Fence Gate, Birch Wood Fence Gate, Jungle Wood Fence Gate.
- Added Oak Wood Door, Spruce Wood Door, Birch Wood Door, Jungle Wood Door.
- Added Iron Trapdoor, Inverted Daylight Sensor, Book and Quill, Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes.
- Added Custom Superflat User Interface, allowing players to customize superflat world generation.
- Added new in-game options to allow changing game mode, difficulty setting, time of day, and spawn position per player, and disable or enable ambient cave sounds, and weather settings.
- Split Load/Join interface into Create/Load/Join.
- Changed Game Mode selection to a slider
- Added Classic Crafting option, so you can now craft the same way as on the Java version if you really want to! This option is available in the UI settings menu.
- Enabled USB keyboard use for Book and Quill.
- Enabled Chatpad use for Book and Quill.
- Fixed a crash when a lot of Redstone Dust was used.
- Fixed various incorrect tooltip issues.
- Fix for mined item entities sometimes appearing at the top of the world, rather than spawning where the block is destroyed.
- Fix for an issue with corrupt capes on characters.
- Fix for an issue where players could open Trapped Chests, Droppers, Hoppers and Beacons even though “Can Open Containers” was off.
- Fixed a crash when a flaming arrow shot from a Dispenser hits TNT.
- Fixed a memory leak causing crashes after prolonged play sessions.
- Fixed a problem with dropped items sinking below the ground.
- Fixed an issue with TNT explosions.
- Fixed a problem with baby villagers’ collision height.
Change log for Title Update 24 - April 29th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new achievements.
- Added new music.
- Added the Alex skin and some variations of it to the default skins.
Change log for Title Update 23 - March 25th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for intermittent split-screen problem where players and mobs went invisible.
- Fix for a split-screen crash after prolonged gameplay.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for graphic corruption with Red Stone Comparator.
Change log for Title Update 22 - February 27th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fixed issue placing Pistons, Dispensers and Droppers.
- Added Quick Move to the Horse Inventory.
- Made some fixes to player privileges.
- Corrected Baby Zombie hit boxes size.
- Added "Where are we now" Music Disc in Survival Mode.
- Fix for a bug where a Chest didn't disappear when destroyed.
- Fix for player sometimes taking fall damage while in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where a player's wolves could teleport to them when they were in a boat, and kill them.
- Updated Lapis Lazuli block texture.
Change log for Title Update 21 - February 11th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- More Redstone fixes.
- Increased minecart limit.
- Stopped tamed horses despawning when they are in a fenced-off area.
- Crafting a map now produces an Empty Map.
- Fixed a crash with a Noteblock.
- Fixed an issue with village generation.
- Fixed an issue with Witch Huts allowing other mobs to spawn in them after a reload.
- Fixed an issue where Blaze Spawners and Chests don’t appear in the Nether after a Nether Reset.
- Fixed a crash with Minecarts travelling through Nether Portals.
Change log for Title Update 20 - January 16th 2015
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for various Redstone issues.
- Fixed a crash when breaking an Item Frame containing a map.
- Fixed a crash when a Dispenser is dispensing water or lava when the Dispenser is blocked.
- Fix for placing a boat on harmful surfaces causing the game to crash.
- Updates to horse and other animal de-spawning to take into account Saddles, Saddle bags, Leads, Armor and Nametags.
- Fix for Stonebrick stairs recipe.
- Fix for issue where player is able to stay alive with zero hearts in their Healthbar.
- Fixed an issue in the Host Options menu in Adventure mode causing options to be set wrongly.
- Fix for issue where animals don't stop running after being hit.
- Fix for issue where destroying planted Pumpkin and Melon Seeds drops an incorrect number of seeds.
- Librarian villagers now have a small probability of offering nametags for sale.
- Add a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether.
- Brought forward change so that Witches naturally spawn, rarely, anywhere that's dark.
- Fix for issue where Wither Skeletons stop spawning in the Nether when the difficulty is set to Easy from Peaceful.
- Changed Minecart riding behaviour back so that the player turns with the Minecart.
- If mob griefing is turned off, sheep shouldn't change grass blocks when they eat them.
- Fix for TNT cart exploding despite 'TNT Explodes' option being turned off.
- Fix to Noteblock fall-off distance so they can be heard further away.
- Fix for player legs not being rotated correctly when riding.
- Fix for Wolf heal tooltip.
- Fixed improper tooltip displayed when Player is holding a Lead and aiming at an aggressive mob.
- Fix for Potion of Weakness effect description having incorrect values.
- Fix for issue where Creepers hover off the floor.
- Fixed issue where Name Tags do not appear to work correctly on the Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton.
- Fix for player nametags not being colored.
- City Texture Pack - Daylight sensor changed to look more like a solar panel.
- Fix for issue where a horse wasn’t rendering while riding it.
- Fixed Save Transfer issue.
Change log for Title Update 19 - December 18th 2014
Changes and Additions:-
- Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
- Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
- Added new terrain generation features - Witch Huts.
- Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
- Added Beacon interface.
- Added Horse interface.
- Added Hopper interface.
- Added Fireworks - Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
- Added 'Adventure Mode' - You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
- Added lots of new sounds.
- Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
- Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
- Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
- New death messages.
- Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
- Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
- A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
- Dispensers can face in any direction.
- Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra "absorption" health for a short period.
- The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
- New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
Change log for Title Update 18 - October 7th 2014
- Fix for problem with Save & Exit.
- Fix for 'Can Build and Mine' option in Host Options Menu does not function properly in a Creative Mode
- Fix for entity culling that was causing flickering whilst riding minecarts and pigs.
- Fix for very slow cycling of which players get chunks sent over the network, when the server is under high load
- Improvements to algorithm for sending chunks over the network.
- Fix for explosion causing damage in unrelated areas of maps.
- Fix for problem where user purchases a number of emeralds continuously from the same villager, and the game will not register all emeralds.
- Fix for glass rendering problem.
- Fix for the hitbox on torches sometimes being incorrect.
- Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
- Fix for placing a Redstone Torch next to a Note Block not always activating it.
- Fixed for mobs still aggressive while the player is invisible (using potion).
- Fix for players riding boats/minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
- Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appearing as blank to other players.
- Fix for Camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
Change log for Title Update 17 - August 26th 2014
- Fix for a few issues with Save Transfer.
- Some code additions to allow skins to turn off armor display and footstep audio where it doesn't work very well (for Doctor Who Skins Volume I).
Change log for Title Update 16 - May 19th 2014
- Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
- Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
- Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
- Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
- Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
- Fix for chunks not loading in maps - tends to be specific seeds.
- Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
- Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
- Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
- Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
- Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
- Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game's UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
- Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
- Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
- Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
- Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
- Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
- Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
- Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Change log for Title Update 15 - April 2nd 2014
Changes and Additions
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
Change log for Title Update 14 - March 20th 2014
Changes and Additions
- Added new items
· Emerald Ore
· Block of Emerald
· Ender Chest
· Tripwire Hook
· Enchanted Golden Apple
· Flower Pot
· Cobblestone Walls
· Mossy Cobblestone Walls
· Wither Painting
· Baked Potato
· Poisonous Potato
· Golden Carrot
· Carrot on a Stick
· Pumpkin Pie
· Night Vision Potion
· Invisibility Potion
· Nether Quartz
· Nether Quartz Ore
· Block of Quartz
· Quartz Slab
· Quartz Stair
· Chiseled Quartz Block
· Pillar Quartz Block
· Enchanted Book
- Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
- Added new Mobs - Zombie Villagers.
- Added new terrain generation features - Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
- Added Trading with villagers.
- Added Anvil interface.
- Added sideways log placement.
- Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
- Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
- Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
- Can dye leather armor.
- Can dye wolf collars.
- Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
- Added different villager professions.
- Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
- Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
- Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
- Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
- Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
- Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
- Remove knockback when drowning.
- Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
- Ice melts in the Nether.
- Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
- Pistons take twice as long to update.
- Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
- Sky color in The End changed.
- String can be placed (for Tripwires).
- Rain drips through leaves.
- Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
- TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
- Book recipe changed.
- Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
- Pigs drop more Porkchops.
- Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
- Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
- Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
- Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
- Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
- Furnace will return an empty bucket when fueled by a bucket of lava.
- Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
- Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
- Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
- Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
- Changed the gray wool texture for City Texture Pack to be more like a road surface.
- Fixed a crash with Maps in Item Frames which happened when players were in the Nether or The End
- Fixed Chest locks showing through walls at a distance
- Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player’s banned level list
- Some lighting fixes
- Fix to Blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges
- Fix to allow drinking milk in Creative mode
- Fix to allow split screen players to see Splash Potion particles
- Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting The End.
- Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while travelling to The Nether or The End
- Fixed the active time for Wooden and Stone Buttons.
- Fixed a crash with Dispensers and Fire Charges
- Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu
- Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on Jungle trees
Change log for Title Update 13 - September 20th 2013
- Fix to generate Experience Orbs when breeding animals.
- Fix for Zombie AI when in a house with the door closed.
- Fix for Ocelot and Chicken AI problem causing heads to spin around.
- Fix for Ocelot tooltips not properly showing the actions available.
- Added sounds for hitting Ocelots.
- Fix for graphical glitch with Fences.
- Fix for graphical issue with upside down Pistons.
- Fixed water in a Cauldron to be still, not flowing.
- Fixed world generation problems with some seeds (e.g 'journey').
- Added message saying you can't spawn enemies in Peaceful mode.
- Raw Fish is no longer removed from the player's inventory when trying to tame an Ocelot in Creative mode.
- Water will no longer be removed from a Water Bucket when filling a Cauldron in Creative Mode.
- Fix for missing text in the message when a player is killed by an Iron Golem.
- Fix for player shadow being displayed in the Inventory menu.
- Fixed some lighting issues.
- Fixed an issue with light and fire remaining after a lightning strike.
- Made Jungle Wood Stairs flammable.
- Fixed Silk Touch not working on Glass Blocks.
- Fix for underwater filter when camera collides with blocks.
- Added an option to hide a Mash-up Pack Themed World in the saves list, and an option to unhide all in the Settings menu.
- Increased Minecart speed to double the normal speed.
- Fixed some Redstone Lamp issues.
- Chests won't open now if a Cat is sitting on them.
- Added a limit to the number of Villagers spawned by breeding.
- Added the hearts display when Villagers enter 'Love Mode'.
- Fixed a problem with the rain sound not playing in some biomes.
- Fix for re-appearing ores, lava and water after mining, if they are within five blocks from the world edge.
- Fixed spawn positions in a saved Mash-up Pack world.
- Fixed issue with a map placed in an item frame revealing the position of all players despite 'In-Game Gamertags' having been disabled.
- Minecraft Store now displays the prices in the local currency, rather than Microsoft Points.
Change log for Title Update 12 - August 9th 2013
- Iron Golem
- Baby Villager
- Redstone Lamp
- Jungle Wood Stairs
- Jungle Wood Half Slab
- Jungle Wood Block
- Jungle Wood Planks
- Jungle Tree Sapling
- Ocelot Spawn Egg
- (Creative Mode only) Chiseled Stone Brick
- (Creative Mode only) Mob Heads (Skeleton, Wither Skeleton, Zombie, Human and Creeper)
- New Tutorial World.
- New map height limit (256 instead of 128).
- Jungle Biome
- Jungle trees
- Cocoa beans grow on Jungle trees
- Slabs and Stairs can be placed upside-down by placing them below a block.
- Added Corner Stairs and upside down Corner Stairs.
- Added 3D dropped items.
- Added dispensing Boats and Minecarts to Dispenser.
- New ambient cave sounds.
- New AI for Mobs.
- Added rare drops for Mobs.
- Villagers will have children if there is room in their village.
- Zombie sieges will occur occasionally at night.
- Zombies break down doors on Hard Mode.
- Crafting recipe for ladder now yields 3 ladders instead of 2.
- Placing blocks on grass will replace it.
- Lava now has a faint rumbling sound effect, and large particles that hop out of the lava produce a popping sound.
- Very rare Desert Wells can be found in Desert biomes.
- Increased max boats in a world to 40.
- When in the Nether, Snow Golems will melt and die same as when they are in Desert biomes.
- Abandoned Mineshafts can generate with wooden bridges now when generated over a cave or over top another tunnel.
- Doors have been updated so that double doors work better with Redstone.
- Added a Favorites tab to the Skin Selector menu, storing most recently used skins.
- Added support for Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs, and display of these in the Minecraft Store.
- Fixed local player shadows not being displayed.
- Fixed a few issues with the Privileges settings.
- Fixed visible seams in clouds.
- Fixed 3rd person camera issues with water, where the underwater filter would be randomly removed.
- Fix for structures generating at the edge of a world.
- Fix for putting enchanted items in a Minecart With Chest and destroying it removes the enchantments.
- Fix for breaking a bow having improper animation.
- Fix to make Minecarts run at the correct speed.
- Fixed a few memory leaks.
- Fixed issue with “Can Open Containers” option.
- Fixed issues with “Can Build and Mine” option.
- Fixed Issue with TNT blocks being triggered by explosions even with “TNT explodes” option off.
- Fixed Wolves not tilting their heads when the player has a bone in their hand.
- Fixed the color of Potion particles status effect to match the Potion color.
- Fix for doors spitting in half and glitching in open/closed motion when mined.
- Fixed artifacts on edge of flames when in first person.
- Fixed a lot of game lighting issues.
Change log for Title Update 11 - May 7th 2013
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game.
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game.
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something.
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them.
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world.
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached.
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode.
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Change log for Title Update 10 - April 9th 2013
- Fix for Silver LIVE profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Change log for Title Update 9 - March 23rd 2013
Changes and Additions
- Added 'The End', with new layout, and new Enderdragon behaviour.
- Added Climbable Vines.
- Added Fire Charge, Wooden Button, Item Frames, Spawn Eggs, Sandstone Stairs, Spruce Stairs, Birch Stairs, Nether Bricks, Spruce Planks, Birch Planks, Nether Brick Slab, Spruce Slab and Birch Slab.
- Added new music for The End and The Nether from C418
- Made buckets and signs stackable.
- Sheep now re-grow their wool after shearing.
- New gravel texture.
- Can now smelt Netherrack into a Nether Brick in a Furnace.
- Blacksmith buildings in Villages now hold chests with loot of the same type as found in Strongholds.
- Crafting recipe change - Sign recipe gives three Signs.
- Crafting recipe change - Half Slab recipes give six Half Slabs.
- Crafting recipe change - Stone Button now requires one block of stone instead of two.
- Added smoother color transitions between biomes.
- Added beaches to terrain generation.
- Fence Gates can now be opened and closed with Redstone.
- Changed Nether Fortress to make Nether Wart rooms more likely.
- Made Nether Wart spawn randomly wherever Soul Sand is generated in the Nether.
- Nether Wart will now grow in the Overworld.
- Made Dispenser dispense mobs from Spawn Eggs, rather than the egg itself.
- Dispenser will dispense lava/water from a Bucket of Lava/Water.
- Dispenser will shoot Fire Charges.
- Trapdoors can be placed on half slabs and stairs
- Allow players to block with a sword when the ‘Can Build And Mine’ option is unchecked by the host.
- Moved six of the twelve music disc quests in the Tutorial World
- Changed the Tutorial world to add climbable Vines, and some of the new items, and removed/reduced the items in the Brewing, Farming and Breeding chests.
- Don't show the achievements warning when loading a creative map that has already been saved in creative mode.
- Reduced the volume of the Ghast sound effects.
- Increased the distance jukeboxes can be heard from.
- Improved lighting code performance.
- Improved the loading/saving time.
- Changed the display order in the Minecraft Store to show newest DLC first.
- Added How To Play for The End and Farming Animals
- Added HUD size options for both splitscreen and full screen modes.
- Added Reset Nether option to force regeneration of The Nether. This is helpful for older saves that didn't have a Nether Fortress.
- Added a toggle for Death Messages.
- Added a toggle to hide or display the animated character in the User Interface.
- Allow individual splitscreen users to have their own settings for HUD.
- Fix for a Nether portal crash due to Ghast fireballs
- Fix for Cave Spider size.
- Fixed Experience Orb pickup sound not having pitch variance.
- Fixed a crash when attaching Glowstone to Pistons.
- Fixed a render update problem on the end of world chunks
- Fixed a crash with players throwing Enderpearls and leaving the game.
- Stop the player animation for eating happening in the Change Skin menu
Change log for Title Update 8 - January 28th 2013
Changes and Additions:-
- Fix for random crash on Kick Player.
- Fix for a random crash on loading the tutorial.
- Fix for freeze when writing on a sign as an autosave starts.
- Fix for crash when attempting to enter an online enabled game session after losing connection to the Xbox LIVE service.
- Performance improvement for the Enchantment interface.
- Fix to display a message when monsters are nearby on trying to sleep in a bed.
- Fix for an issue causing blocks to reappear after being destroyed when the server is busy.
- Fix for Experience Orbs being invisible for a period of time when created.
- Fix for Experience Orbs pick up sound.
- Fix to force a Nether Fortress, Blaze Spawner and Nether Wart to always be present in the Nether for a newly created world.
- Fix for autosave not working when the host has gone into an idle state.
- Fix to increase the spawn rate for Mooshrooms.
- Change to make Blazes drop Glowstone Dust as well as Blaze Rods.
- Fix to player experience level display in two player vertical splitscreen mode.
- Fix for Quick Move not being possible while holding something in the cursor.
- Fix for armor position on Bad Santa when sat down.
- Changed "Download Content" menu to "Minecraft Store".
- New photo frames for avatar items in the Minecraft Store.
- Fix for Magma Cube hit boxes.
- Added an Awkward Potion to the Potions page in the Creative Menu.
- Fix to show the aura of enchanted items for other players in an online game.
- Fix for tools enchanted with Unbreaking occasionally repairing themselves.
- Changes to improve breeding - Love Mode status is now network synchronised, and animals react more correctly if spawn limits are reached when breeding.
- Fix for issue with "Take Half" in the Brewing Stand interface.
- Fix to allow the map to be displayed when the player has turned off Display Hand.
- Fix for potion effects being removed after using the Nether Portal.
- Fix to stop the item in hand being changed when traveling to/from the Nether.
- Fix for Compass not pointing to the original spawn point after having been in The Nether.
- Fix to allow players to be able to eat food even if they are not allowed to build and mine.
- Fix to allow client players to toggle Custom Skin Animation.
- Fix for player gamertag border color being wrong after a respawn/dimension change.
- Fix for issue in splitscreen where it was possible to craft items without a player having the resources required.
- Fix to remove the Love Mode tooltip when animals are unable to enter Love Mode.
- Change to moderator option description in the Host and Player Options.
- Fix for the submerged edge of the world emitting a faint light.
- Fix for lighting issue with mobs in water.
- Fix to stop food being removed when feeding animals in Creative Mode.
- Fix to stop Bones being removed when taming wolves in Creative Mode.
- Change to make baby wolves tame when born.
- Fix for Blaze Rods not being identified as fuel for a furnace.
- Fix for issue with sky lighting values making bedrock layer fully lit.
Change log for Title Update 7 - December 19th 2012
Changes and Additions:-
- Added Breeding and baby animals.
- Added Experience Points.
- Added Enchantment Table.
- Added Brewing Stand.
- Added Mushroom Biome.
- Added new mobs - Mooshroom, Blaze, Villager, Snow Golem, Magma Cube, and baby animals.
- Added Nether Fortresses.
- Updated Tutorial World with new biome, and added mini-tutorials for new features.
- Updated Music Disc quests in the Tutorial World.
- Added custom skin animations, where a skin may have different animations to suit its style.
- Added an option to enable/disable custom skin animations (on by default).
- Added a section on Brewing, Enchantment and Breeding to the How To Play.
- Added new items : Blaze Rod, Ghast Tear, Gold Nugget, Nether Wart, Glass Bottle, Water Bottle, Spider Eye, Fermented Spider Eye, Blaze Powder,
Bottle O' Enchanting, Magma Cream, Brewing Stand, Cauldron, Eye of Ender, Glistering Melon, Mycelium Block, Lily Pad, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Fence, Nether Brick Stairs, Enchantment Table, End Stone Block, Shrub, Fern.
- Added new multiplayer host trust players options for toggling players' abilities to mine and use items, place blocks, use doors and switches, use containers (such as chests), attack players, and attack animals.
- Added Avatar Items to the Download Content menu.
Change log for 1.8.2 Bug Fix Title Update (TU6) - November 15th 2012
Changes and Additions:-
- Added an option to clear the quick select bar in the creative interface.
- Added an option to enable or disable bedrock fog, and set to off by default.
- Added an option to toggle the HUD off/on.
- Added an option to turn the player hand off/on.
- Added a crafting recipe for Golden Apples.
- Added a crafting recipe for Pumpkin Seeds.
- Made cakes stackable.
- Added a How To Play page for Host and Player options.
- Fix for a problem with signs in online games causing crashes.
- Fix for save renaming deleting the wrong save due to input received during the confirmation flow.
- Fix to the mob generation code to increase the number of animals in the world.
- Fix for chests being incorrectly lit, and rotated for maps from previous versions.
- Fix for problem with the eating animation being shown for players who weren't eating.
- Fix for problem with chest lids not behaving properly.
- Fix for animals looking like they were taking damage when they shouldn't.
- Fix for some sounds not playing when the player has an empty hand.
- Fix for lever sounds.
- Fix for fence gate sounds.
- Fix for splitscreen players sometimes having their settings zeroed.
- Fix for being damaged while flying over lava.
- Fix to stop lava, milk and water buckets being empty after use in creative mode.
- Fix for Leader of the Pack achievement being awarded incorrectly.
- Fix for leaderboard stats issue where value stored was incorrect.
- Fix for hitbox problems with glass panes and iron fence.
- Fix for small character display changing color to green.
- Fix for map rendering incorrectly in some situations with clouds disabled.
- Fix for block rendering problem at the edge of the map.
- Fix for splitscreen players not being able to mine in the tutorial.
- Fix for players not being able to sprint/sprint-fly in creative mode if the player was previously in survival mode with a low food bar.
- Fix for arrow damage not being ignored when PvP is turned off.
- Fix for activated pressure plates not working correctly.
- Fix for the low food bar hint appearing when loading a game in creative mode (usually the tutorial world saves).
- Fix to remove the player shadow when the Invisible option in the Host Privileges is used.
- Fix for Red Roses not being generated on the terrain.
- Fix for paintings being pushed by pistons.
- Fix so that players who can't eat, due to the Trust Players option being off, do not get exhausted.
- Fix for the interface disappearing after a Share to Facebook action.
- Fix to limit the number of Slimes, Ghasts and Silverfish that can be spawned in a world.
- Fix for the cursor position in creative mode being able to go offscreen.
- Fix for players showing on maps when they should not be, after the player dies and respawns.
- Fix for capes displaying wrongly when sprint-flying.
- Fix for capes not displaying in the Nether.
- Fix for capes not displaying when the player respawns.
- Fix for tools taking damage in Creative Mode.
- Fix so Bows don't need or use up Arrows in Creative Mode.
- Reduced the volume of the chest open/close sound effect.
Change log for 1.8.2 Title Update (TU5)
- Added Creative Mode.
- Disabled Achievements and Leaderboard updates if the player is in Creative Mode, or if the world has been previously saved in Creative Mode.
- Added a simple tutorial for Creative Mode.
- Added sprinting to Survival Mode.
- Added flying and sprint-flying to Creative Mode.
- Added new mobs - Enderman, Cave Spiders and Silverfish.
- Added new items to the game - Melon, Melon Slice, Melon Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Raw/Cooked Beef, Raw/Cooked Chicken, Rotten Flesh, Iron Bars, Fence Gate, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs, Ender Pearl, Web, Vines, 10 more Music Discs, Sponge and Chain Armor.
- Added new items to the crafting menu - Melon, Melon Seeds, Glass Pane, Fence Gate, Iron Bars, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs.
- Added terrain generation features - Strongholds, Villages, Abandoned Mineshafts and Ravines.
- Biome code additions, including rivers and oceans.
- Changed the bow to have drawing and firing action.
- Added a quick move to the dispenser.
- Added a quick equip for armor to the inventory interface.
- Added a quick move for ingredients and fuel in the furnace interface.
- Brought forward the mining speed changes from 1.2.3
- Brought forward apples dropping from leaf blocks from 1.1
- Brought forward change from 1.2.3 to make pumpkins and melons grow from stems much faster, and not require farmland around the stem to grow on.
- Fix to vines brought forward from 1.2.3 to stop them spreading too much.
- Added the Food Bar to the HUD.
- Added stacking for food items.
- Added the eating animation.
- Enabled crafting mushroom stew without a crafting table.
- Added the blocking move with swords.
- Changed all the text descriptions for food to show how much they refill the food bar.
- Passive mobs will now flee when hit.
- The snout on pigs now protrude from their head.
- Skeletons now hold full size bows.
- Animals no longer despawn which makes it possible to capture them.
- Zombies now drop Rotten Flesh instead of Feathers.
- Updated some mob sounds.
- Shears can now collect Tall Grass and the new Vine.
- Improved sunrise and sunset.
- Improved the rain edges (when looking up in rain).
- User-placed leaf blocks no longer decay.
- Cloud height raised to the top of the map, so clouds can no longer phase through blocks.
- Cloud movement syncs with the game's time.
- Both Wooden and Stone pressure plates can now be placed on fences.
- Improved chest model with a 3D lock, and opening and closing animation.
- Added a countdown timer to the autosave to stop it being such a surprise.
- Added the ability to rename an existing saved world.
- Added map icons to the in-game player list to match their color in the map.
- Added a confirmation dialog on the player choosing to exit without saving.
- Added a character display when sprinting or flying.
- Updated the How To Play HUD with the Food Bar information.
- Added descriptions for Creative Mode and Sprinting to the How To Play menus.
- Updated the Download Content menu with pictures of the DLC available.
- Added death messages.
- Removed Herobrine.
Options Changes and Additions:-
- Changed the Gamertags Display option to mean display/hide gamertags in-game and on maps.
- Added an option to select Creative Mode or Survival Mode on creating or loading a world.
- Added an option to disable clouds.
- Added additional options to the world creation - Superflat land (creates a flat world near bedrock in both the Overworld and the Nether), enable/disable Structures and Bonus Chest.
- Added Host options - toggles for Player Versus Player, Trust Players to stop players being able to mine without permission from the Host, Fire Spread, TNT Explodes, and Host Privileges.
- Added in-game player options for the host - Can Build and Mine, Moderator, Kick Player, Can Fly, Disable Exhaustion, Invisible.
- Store the Online, Invite Only, and Friends of Friends options in the player's profile.
Tutorial World Changes:-
- Changed the Tutorial world to enable the new terrain features in it.
- Added mini tutorial for sprinting in the Tutorial world.
- Added mini tutorial for eating in the Tutorial world.
- Added Music Disc Quests in the Tutorial world - players can search the world for the 12 chests, each containing one of the Music Discs that can be played in a Jukebox.
- Fix for duplication glitch.
- Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
- Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved).
- Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldn't.
- Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
- Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
Change log for 1.7.3 Bug Fix Title Update (TU4)
- Fix for a crash with pistons at the edge of the world
- Fix for a crash due to a thread safety issue usually caused by pistons
- Fix for issue with operating pistons on chunk boundaries
- Fix for a rendering flicker with active pistons
- Fix for rendering slowdown due to lighting issues
- Fix for rain going through blocks (raining indoors)
- Fix for Marketplace not launching when unlocking skin pack after selecting a locked skin in the trial version of the skin pack
- Fix for bug allowing locked skins to be selected if they are beside a free skin
- Fix for misaligned player scores when viewed under the "My Score" leaderboard filter
- Fix for the constant button press sounds when rotating a character in the skin select screen
- Fix for the constant sound effect played on the sign text entry
- Fix for thunder not being audible
- Fix for third person front view not displaying fire.
Change log for 1.7.3 Title Update (TU3)
- Added Pistons & Sticky Pistons.
- Added Stackable fences.
- Added Shears – required to get wool from sheep, and to collect leaf blocks.
- TNT needs Flint and Steel or Redstone to detonate.
- Redstone wire will now connect to a repeater.
- New textures for Cobblestone and Brick.
- Added Character Skin Selector to allow players to choose their skin from the default skins, or from Downloadable Content skin packs.
- Added lighting improvements (brought forward from 1.8.2 update) and snow & rain improvements.
- Added a save file cache to improve the speed of displaying the saves list.
- Added ban list functionality to allow players to self-ban from levels they feel contain offensive content.
- Added a ban list section to the How To Play menus.
- Added an option for the host to limit online games to only players in their friends list (no friends of friends).
- Added a seed display to the level load screen (requires existing levels to be saved out again to add the display).
- Changed the tooltip display setting to in-game tooltip display, so that tooltips always display in menus.
- Added the crosshair to the list of things affected by the opacity slider.
- On using the quickselect bar, the opacity of the quickselect, tooltips, splitscreen gamertag display, and crosshair will be set to 80,
and will fade back down to the user opacity setting after 6 seconds of no quickselect bar use.
- Added some more Tips & Trivia to the loading/saving screen display.
Tutorial World changes & additions:-
- Added optional tutorial for Pistons and Redstone.
- Added a self-building bridge to the castle using Pistons.
- Added some sugar cane, cactii and clay to the world.
- Added a few other things for players to discover.
- Fix for only the host being shown the pop-up when any player attempts to place lava near the spawn point.
- Fixed tooltip for Flint and Steel.
- Fix for Note blocks not showing notes.
- Fix for Leaderboard reads taking too long.
- Fix to block players re-entering a level they have been kicked from, until the level is restarted.
- Fix to stop players being able to join a game when they are not a friend of any player in the game.
- Fix for Netherracks re-appearing after being mined.
- Fix for a rare crash on entering the Nether.
- Fix for attacking enemies at a different level not damaging them.
- Fixed a problem causing some save games not to load.
- Removed Herobrine.
Change log for 1.6.6 Bug Fix Title Update (TU2)
* Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
* Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
* Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
* Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
* Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
* Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
* Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
* Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
* Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
* Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
* Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
* Fix for clay generation.
* Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
* Various crafting menu fixes.
* Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
* Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
* Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and the dispenser.
* Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
* Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
* Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
* Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
* Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
* Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
* Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
- To post a comment, please login.