• 1

    posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!
    Quote from c2troy4»

    It would be nice if you could update the links on the website before the mod fully dies. Most of them get a chrome detection on the website saying they are malware. Just switching them to dropbox or media fire would be nice before you fully drop the mod.


    It's already on curseforge and has been for a while.


    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/mo-creatures/files

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on [1.15.2] Ruins (Structure Spawning System)
    Quote from Gillymoth»

    Select the contents of the second rule and put it after a comma into the first, then remove the second rule. Print the contents of the first rule three more times, after commas for each one.


    There are other ways to weight each one, and the contents of each option needs to be correct, or potentially failing past the point if it runs into contents that throw an error, which you can check by printing the other rule by itself to make sure it prints when called.


    Ugh that was so easy and I was so frustrated trying to figure it out. Thank you!

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on [1.15.2] Ruins (Structure Spawning System)

    Okay, I'm not finding the info I need to get this set up correctly. All I want to do is have an 80% chance for a dungeonChest, and a 20% chance for another chest I created. I can't seem to figure out how to set this up. Can someone please tell me the right way to do it?

    This is what I have, and it's obviously wrong. I'm only getting the dungeonChest.



    weight=1
    embed_into_distance=0
    acceptable_target_blocks=
    unacceptable_target_blocks=flowing_water,water,flowing_lava,lava
    dimensions=1,1,1
    allowable_overhang=0
    max_leveling=2
    leveling_buffer=0
    preserve_water=0
    preserve_lava=0

    rule1=0,100,ChestGenHook:dungeonChest:9-9
    rule2=0,100,ChestGenHook:schematics.treasureChest:7-7

    layer
    1
    endlayer

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on [Forge] Father Toast's Mods (Special Mobs, Mob Properties, and More!)

    I am using Mob Properties, Twilight Forest, and Minefantasy2. I have written a .json for a Twilight Forest mob to drop the MF2 "iron sword" and have all the NBT data in there, but it's giving me "Any Sword" instead of an "Iron Sword" when I kill the mob.


    Here's how the item I want the mob to drop displays with CraftTweaker's "/mt hand":

    <minefantasy2:standard_sword>.withTag({MF_CustomMaterials: {main_metal: "iron", haft_wood: "oakwood"}})


    Here's what I'm getting it to drop instead:


    <minefantasy2:standard_sword>.withTag({tag: {MF_CustomMaterials: {main_metal: "iron", haft_wood: "oakwood"}}})


    The only difference looks like the extra "tag" before "MF_CustomMaterials", but when I drop the "name": "tag", I still get "Any Sword", and I can't run the "/mt hand" command on the generated item because it gives an error. So something is still wrong but I'm at a loss.


    Here's what I have:

    https://pastebin.com/j37NqHkc



    EDIT: Hovering over the "Any Sword" in my inventory shows "Unnamed" and that's it. I am assuming I'm missing a "name" tag somewhere but I don't know where it goes or if that's all I'm missing.

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Mob Properties Assistance - Mob dropping item without NBT data

    I am using Mob Properties and Minefantasy2. I have written a .json for a Twilight Forest mob to drop the MF2 "iron sword" and have all the NBT data in there, but it's giving me "Any Sword" instead of an "Iron Sword" when I kill the mob.


    Here's how the item I want the mob to drop displays with CraftTweaker's "/mt hand":

    <minefantasy2:standard_sword>.withTag({MF_CustomMaterials: {main_metal: "iron", haft_wood: "oakwood"}})


    Here's what I'm getting it to drop instead:


    <minefantasy2:standard_sword>.withTag({tag: {MF_CustomMaterials: {main_metal: "iron", haft_wood: "oakwood"}}})


    The only difference looks like the extra "tag" before "MF_CustomMaterials", but when I drop the "name": "tag", I still get "Any Sword", and I can't run the "/mt hand" command on the generated item because it gives an error. So something is still wrong but I'm at a loss.


    Here's what I have:

    https://pastebin.com/j37NqHkc


    EDIT: Hovering over the "Any Sword" in my inventory shows "Unnamed" and that's it. I am assuming I'm missing a "name" tag somewhere but I don't know where it goes or if that's all I'm missing.


    EDIT 2: Solved.


    https://pastebin.com/jJ2FmUBV

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Minecraft restarts my PC

    Maybe try updating your graphics card drivers.

    Posted in: Hardware & Software Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Minecraft launching one second screen, but mouse is on another.

    Sounds like your primary monitor is set to the "second" screen. Try switching it to the other one.

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Completely remove vanilla furnace

    Is there a way to remove the furnace entirely from the game, meaning, not just recipes and NEI, but also from generation in villages and such?

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Just Another Spawner (JAS) v0.14

    The whole event spawns page on the Wiki seems to be gone, or I just can't find it. I'm trying find out if there's a way I can use the Bloodmoon Event from RandomThings in conjunction with this mod's EventSpawns feature. Anyone know if it can be done, and if so, how?

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Weather, Storms & Tornadoes mod - Players not seeing same storms as others on server
    Quote from Morpheus»

    Downgrade one version if possible, see if that fixes the issue.


    If not you'll need to contact the mod author as it's possible a bug has snuck into the mod.


    I'm subscribed to this thread but I don't get notifications of replies. Sorry for the late responses, and thanks for your input. I tried reaching out to the mod author, and see he's been online and active, but did not receive a response. Probably because it's an old version. I did try downgrading as well. It's probably some sort of mod conflict unfortunately. I think I may have found a solution for now at least. By enabling overcast mode, which if I understand correctly tells the mod to only generate storms when Minecraft would generate rain or a storm, seems to have synced things for now. I must have overlooked this as an option and/or just didn't know enough about the mod at the time of the post. I have to test this further to be sure, but I can update when I have done so with the results, if you're interested.

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Weather, Storms & Tornadoes mod - Players not seeing same storms as others on server
    Quote from Morpheus»

    Does the server have the same version of the mod as you two have?


    Yes it does. I don't believe we'd be able to connect with different versions. Either way, I'm certain we are, because I was on a screen share with my friend while he was on, so I could see what he saw, and confirmed he was using the correct version and not seeing the storm that was right in front of his face on my screen. He could see the effects of it, like the mobs being pulled in and whatnot, but he was not affected by it himself.

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Weather, Storms & Tornadoes mod - Players not seeing same storms as others on server
    Quote from Morpheus»

    What's the exact name of the mod file? I'd like to double check something.



    Weather, Storms & Tornadoes is the exact name.



    Here's the Curse link:


    https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/weather-storms-tornadoes

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Weather, Storms & Tornadoes mod - Players not seeing same storms as others on server

    I host a 1.7.10 server, and when I see a tornado, another player doesn't see it, or vice versa. I don't know what setting I can change to fix this. Has anyone had a similar issue and found a way to resolve it?

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on 1.7.10 Custom Modpack - Pech is aggressive

    Not sure what mod may be causing this. I can post a list of what's in my pack if needed. Just curious if someone may know off the top what may cause them to start as aggressive instead of neutral. I read that they should not be aggressive and I didn't see a config option for them to be set that way either.

    Posted in: Java Edition Support
  • 0

    posted a message on Mine Trading Cards [Open Source] [Updated by Powerthegreat]
    Quote from powerthegreat»

    From what I know, the villagers should still be working in the 1.7.10 version.


    I can confirm I found a villager when I was testing this out.

    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.