- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 5 days
Last active Tue, Jul, 31 2012 08:53:17
- 0 Followers
- 107 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Jul 13, 2011KingCold999 posted a message on [1.4.2] Slime Chunk Finder! GUI! Requires Modloader! [3.0.1]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ever wanted to see a slime, but could never find a place they spawn? This is because slimes spawn in special "slime" chunks, generated at random using the seed (so they are persistent from world-to-world with the same seeds!) This small mod adds a true/false to the F3 menu, allowing you to see if you are standing in a chunk that slimes may spawn! It does not edit how slimes spawn however,
so in these chunks they still only spawn from levels 1-16 =Pslimes can now spawn up to level 40! Making this mod much more useful, as you can have many layers of slime farms.
3.0.1 Download (Minecraft 1.4.2)(Adfly -> Dropbox)
Mod now requires Risugami's Modloader.
If you know how to make a keybind without this, I will release one that does not require the modloader/forge. Until then it requires them.
Press M to show the map!
Edits GuiNewChat, so not compatable with any mod that edits this - all others should work.
Please comment! Commenting keeps this topic alive
Works in multiplayer as long as you can access the /seed command!
Old Downloads:3.0.0 Download (Minecraft 1.3.2)(Adfly -> Dropbox)
2.3.2 Download (Minecraft 1.2.5) (Adf.ly -> Dropbox)
2.3.1 Download (Minecraft 1.2.4) (Adf.ly -> Dropbox)
2.3.0 Download (Minecraft 1.2.3) (Adf.ly -> Dropbox)
2.2.1 Download (Minecraft 1.1.0) (Adf.ly -> Dropbox)
2.2.1 Download (No Minimap) (Minecraft 1.1.0) (Adf.ly -> Mediafire)
2.2.0 Download (Minecraft 1.0.0) (Adf.ly -> Mediafire)
2.1.0 Download (Minecraft Beta 1.8.1) (Adf.ly -> Mediafire)
1.1.0 Download (Minecraft Beta 1.8.1)(Adf.ly -> Mediafire)
1.0.0 Download (Minecraft Beta 1.7.3)(Adf.ly -> Mediafire)
OVER 9000! (Downloads)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Post your own
Installation Video (thanks to theonlynafizzal)
3.0.1 - (10/31/2012) - Ported to 1.4.2
3.0.0 - 1.3.2 compatable, risugami modloader dependancy, has it's own GUI now, press M to open GUI.
2.3.0 - 1.2.3 - Upate to 1.2.3, Slime Finder Map disabled for now.
2.2.1 - 1.1.0 - Update to 1.1.0
2.2 - 1.0.0 - Update to 1.0.0
2.1 - 1.8.1 beta - Minor bugfix
2.0 - 1.8.1 beta - Updated to 1.8.1, added minimap
1.0 - Initial Release
To-Do List:Remove Modloader Dependancy - Maybe
Terms and Conditions:TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - KingCold999, the original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Post if you use this mod please, I'd like to get a good idea how many people use this
Jun 25, 2010MCEdit, a Minecraft World EditorPosted in: Minecraft Tools
MCEdit is an open source world editor for just about any version of Minecraft. MCEdit was first created to allow players to preserve anything built with several old versions of Minecraft and take them forward into newer versions of the game. It also aims to be forward-compatible with future (or even modified) versions of Minecraft. It has since been improved with brush tools for laying down blocks in different shapes, integration with the Minecraft Server to generate terrain using Minecraft’s own seed algorithms, support for multiplayer worlds, and editors for certain blocks including chests and mob spawners.
To get an idea of what MCEdit can do, just watch this tutorial/walkthrough by a famous mapmaker:
To download the latest MCEdit or report any problems you may have, head over to the official site. You can find downloads and other helpful links on the left sidebar, and news about the program's development will be posted regularly. If you want to share MCEdit, please only link to the official site at http://www.mcedit.net/. Don't upload MCEdit to a file sharing site or post links to the direct downloads. If you downloaded MCEdit from a site other than mcedit.net, I do not recommend using it.
MCEdit is continually under development. If you want to help, the simplest thing to do is download one of the "development" builds from the download page and play around with it. Post in this thread or on the issue tracker on GitHub if you find anything wrong. Be sure to include version (and build) numbers or your report won't be very helpful. Click on the Report an Issue link to find out what is needed for a helpful problem report.
A brief Frequently Asked Questions list is maintained on github. If your question isn't answered there, go ahead and post in this thread. If you think it should be included in the FAQ, just say so!
- Navigate the world using familiar WASD controls and mouse aiming.
- Show the locations of dropped items, game entities including monsters and villagers, hidden ores, plus blocks with TileEntities and other Minecraft internals.
- Load saved games from current Minecraft versions, plus the older Classic and Indev versions.
- Limited support for Minecraft Pocket Edition saved games
- Export blocks and game entities as a .schematic file to be imported by MCEdit or compatible programs.
- Automatically fixes wool colors when importing and exporting between Minecraft PC, Classic, and Pocket editions!
- Double-click on a chest to change its contents, or double-click on a mob spawner to choose what spawns.
- Brush tool “paints” blocks in a round, diamond, or square shape with configurable size. Different brush modes will add new blocks, replace blocks, alter the top layer of the terrain or wear it down to smooth out rough objects.
- “Paste” brush allows you to import an object with a single click.
- “Flood Fill” brush will change all blocks that form a connected mass.
- Clone tool makes a copy of blocks and entities, optionally making multiple clones in a line or scaling the copy up or down.
- Clone and Import tools can rotate an object around any axis, or flip it horizontally or vertically.
- “Filter” plugins let users add functionality to MCEdit by writing Python code.
- Move the world’s spawn point, automatically removing blocks to make sure the spawn point is acceptable to Minecraft.
- Move and rotate any player in a single- or multiplayer world.
- Expand or contract the world’s size by adding or deleting chunks. Chunks are the basis of Minecraft’s “infinite” saved game format.
- Create new worlds or add chunks to existing worlds. The Minecraft Server can be harnessed to create natural terrain that meshes with the world’s existing seed. Flatlands can also be created at any height.
- “Analyze” feature counts the block and entity types in a selected area, optionally saving them to a .csv file.
- Maintenance commands can delete all blocks, entities, or chunks in a selected region. This is useful for getting a “corrupted” world back into a playable state.
Jan 8, 2012Posted in: Resource PacksGreen's Chromecraft
Hey guys! This used to be Green's Toonpack. Not Satisfied with the name, colors, and a lot of the blocks, I did a complete overhaul of everything and called it Green's Chromecraft. I wanted to get a more crisp, inviting texture pack, and before the overhaul, it was very dull. I still upheld my cartoon look, but the colors are more "Crisp". The new overhaul took about a week, And I did this for any fans that actually enjoyed my previous pack.
Janurary 23rd, 2012 - Complete overhaul! It's like a whole new pack!
Fiftyniner : For his awesome font
Leostereo : For helping me pic and choose colors! Plus his boat and cart from TinyPixels!
Nov 24, 2011Posted in: Legacy SupportQuote from zcleaver
Alright thanks guys!
Correction... what about minecraft?
Minecraft actually takes a large amount of resources to run, if you didn't know. To get to the point... this PC just doesn't cut it.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.